Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

*}{*The WINE CLUB*}{* #5 26/11/2011 (Page 102)

rahmona_pakswe IF-Sizzlerz
rahmona_pakswe
rahmona_pakswe

Joined: 13 July 2009
Posts: 18773

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
@puja. Sorry I'm not a nurse. Actually I don't have any profession. Never got around to study because of too many problems in life. But it's never too late. Abhi to mein jawan hon!LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity2mgdg_2010

punjabispice Goldie
punjabispice
punjabispice

Joined: 02 December 2010
Posts: 1241

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HIPHOP50

Originally posted by punjabispice

Originally posted by HIPHOP50

Hello puja hru?
i'm good...its colddd where i am i just spent an hour just cleaning my car (snow)....and finally had time to come on...how are you...wats going on

oooooh don't like snow and cold brrrr
keep it there don't send it over the atlanticLOL
arrey yaar mujhe nahin chaiya!!! we have been getting snow 2x a week...i've had to walk to work since being a true indian i cant drive in the snow...dealthy scared of getting into an accident (my car did slipped terribly on a highway once...and every since that ive been scared...not from anything happening to me persay but more hitting another car...i did a rotation in trauma ER...and i used to watch those victims and their families...i never want to be in that position...but i couldnt imagine living anywhere without snow in the winter either...i do like having all 4 seasonsBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity2mgdg_2010

punjabispice Goldie
punjabispice
punjabispice

Joined: 02 December 2010
Posts: 1241

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mgdg_2010

toddler ka ye haal.....hai rabba....ShockedLOL
newborn to lagta hain.....
kaam karke hi padharegi......LOL
Don't ask what is kaam.....Confused
go & read Kaama Sutra.....LOLROFL
u know i never watched that movie someone had asked me about it recently...since me being indian they figured i must have watched it

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity2mgdg_2010

mgdg_2010 IF-Rockerz
mgdg_2010
mgdg_2010

Joined: 28 November 2010
Posts: 8561

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HIPHOP50

Originally posted by mgdg_2010

toddler ka ye haal.....hai rabba....ShockedLOL
newborn to lagta hain.....
kaam karke hi padharegi......LOL
Don't ask what is kaam.....Confused
go & read Kaama Sutra.....LOLROFL

Tu bi na renConfused...toddler can't read...has the book lots of pictures. toddler likes illustrations.
to waha nahin hain kya illustrations.....ConfusedROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

punjabispiceserendipity2

mgdg_2010 IF-Rockerz
mgdg_2010
mgdg_2010

Joined: 28 November 2010
Posts: 8561

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by punjabispice

Originally posted by mgdg_2010

toddler ka ye haal.....hai rabba....ShockedLOL
newborn to lagta hain.....
kaam karke hi padharegi......LOL
Don't ask what is kaam.....Confused
go & read Kaama Sutra.....LOLROFL
u know i never watched that movie someone had asked me about it recently...since me being indian they figured i must have watched it
yes u must.....
movie of seduction....lolLOLROFL
& maan should read & watch that........ConfusedROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

punjabispiceserendipity2

punjabispice Goldie
punjabispice
punjabispice

Joined: 02 December 2010
Posts: 1241

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rahmona_pakswe

@puja. Sorry I'm not a nurse. Actually I don't have any profession. Never got around to study because of too many problems in life. But it's never too late. Abhi to mein jawan hon!LOL
i'm sorryEmbarrassed im confusing members...i'll get everyone straight soon!...arrey yaar its never too late!..and yea i know life sometimes comes in between everything...mine almost did too...my parents wanted me to get married during my first year of physician assistant school...and well they did get me married..and i almost failed my first semester because i became so stressed ..i wasnt expecting any of it and it relly affected me....anyways i had to take a yr off of the unversity because it took me 2 yrs to even get my seat in the class...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity2mgdg_2010rahmona_pakswe

serendipity2 IF-Dazzler
serendipity2
serendipity2

Joined: 29 December 2010
Posts: 4617

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by punjabispice

Originally posted by HIPHOP50

Originally posted by punjabispice

Originally posted by HIPHOP50

Hello puja hru?
i'm good...its colddd where i am i just spent an hour just cleaning my car (snow)....and finally had time to come on...how are you...wats going on

oooooh don't like snow and cold brrrr
keep it there don't send it over the atlanticLOL
arrey yaar mujhe nahin chaiya!!! we have been getting snow 2x a week...i've had to walk to work since being a true indian i cant drive in the snow...dealthy scared of getting into an accident (my car did slipped terribly on a highway once...and every since that ive been scared...not from anything happening to me persay but more hitting another car...i did a rotation in trauma ER...and i used to watch those victims and their families...i never want to be in that position...but i couldnt imagine living anywhere without snow in the winter either...i do like having all 4 seasonsBig smile

Live in UK so we get four seasons here..well we are s'pose to...some time summer forgets usLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

punjabispicemgdg_2010rahmona_pakswe

punjabispice Goldie
punjabispice
punjabispice

Joined: 02 December 2010
Posts: 1241

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mgdg_2010

Originally posted by punjabispice

Originally posted by mgdg_2010

toddler ka ye haal.....hai rabba....ShockedLOL
newborn to lagta hain.....
kaam karke hi padharegi......LOL
Don't ask what is kaam.....Confused
go & read Kaama Sutra.....LOLROFL
u know i never watched that movie someone had asked me about it recently...since me being indian they figured i must have watched it
yes u must.....
movie of seduction....lolLOLROFL
& maan should read & watch that........ConfusedROFL

lol i should give it to my husband then...piggy backing on the other story i shared..in gurti cornerWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity2

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~TAVEEZ Fan Club!-The Return of the TAVEEZ! ~ 116

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26

Author: AnjuMaanManiac   Replies: 205   Views: 16715

AnjuMaanManiac 205 16715 27 December 2011 at 12:08pm by priyankaberry
Maaneet/Gurti Fan Club (34 membrz) plz join !!!

2 3

Author: LeftGoneBye   Replies: 16   Views: 4537

LeftGoneBye 16 4537 02 June 2011 at 11:36pm by tulip132
Maan Geet VM Love In This Club..

Author: Shazii   Replies: 0   Views: 552

Shazii 0 552 13 July 2010 at 12:57pm by Shazii

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index