Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anshimanshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: jasraj123

hello shalu and shaz how is going.i am back. 

Hi Jas, welcome back๐Ÿ˜Š......I was asking evryone about their fav Maaneet VMs๐Ÿ˜‰
jasraj123 thumbnail

hello shalu and shaz how is going.i am back. 

thanks yaar very funny and yum. u made my day. 
jasraj123 thumbnail
my favorite vm's r pehli pehli baar baliye, is kadar pyaar hai. it doesn't tell their story fully but i don't why i feel passion for these ones.
anshimanshi thumbnail

my favorite vm's r pehli pehli baar baliye, is kadar pyaar hai. it doesn't tell their story fully but i don't why i feel passion for these ones.

can you plz send the links
serendipity2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anshimanshi

Thanks Shaz for the links. The funny one is really good and other too...MY MY๐Ÿ˜‰....someone is looking very YUM๐Ÿ˜†.....Thanks once again.

Will see what other people have to send and then will send her the links๐Ÿ˜†

Shalu

how will she watch geet without english subs...if there is a language barrier.๐Ÿ˜•

My daughter is deaf and wants to watch Geet but can't find it anywhere with english subs...why don't star one have subs like star plus๐Ÿ˜ก. if u find geet with english subs please let me know....๐Ÿ˜ƒ
jasraj123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anshimanshi

can you plz send the links

i don't how to add link. i will learn tody but if u go to utube then punch geetmaanvm with the songs it will come up.
serendipity2 thumbnail
Shalu this is another maaneet one on english soundtrack.....hope she understands english.๐Ÿ˜† check it out...

serendipity2 thumbnail

i don't how to add link. i will learn tody but if u go to utube then punch geetmaanvm with the songs it will come up.

to add link ....first copy utube link and paste on reply post simple...uknow how to copy and paste jas?.
Edited by HIPHOP50 - 13 years ago
anshimanshi thumbnail

when i type for geet maan vm with the song, there are lot of Vms made on Pehli pehli baar....so don't know which one is your fav. As for putting the link, just copy paste the http web link on the top bar, i think that should work.
anshimanshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: HIPHOP50

Shalu this is another maaneet one on english soundtrack.....hope she understands english.๐Ÿ˜† check it out...

Oh i love this one. This is on MY fav list too ๐Ÿ˜Š. As for subtitles, no i don't know where to get those, but i will translate a little bit for her. And she understands bits n pieces. Atleast she understands Hindi songs for the mostpart...i mean she can get what they are about