Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prema_ks thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@shradha the logic in GHSP gone long back. I am hooked to it still because of maaneet. actually they lost the track from long back. no story or no logic.
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -pixie-

I am sleepy...since its almost 1:30 in the morning here ๐Ÿ˜†

How about you? How you doin????๐Ÿ˜‰

Are you talking to me? I don't want cross connection, so asking lolz...

I am phit and phine, watching last part of episode again and again and again.....

Muniza
Edited by muniza75 - 13 years ago
anshimanshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Nargis--

Thanks Shallu...right? Nice meeting you as well!!  Maaneet will have challenges brought on by Anne situation, but they will always remain intact because of their love for each other...not for Anne's sake...they will remain bound to each other...even thru the all of the adversities.

Yup, you are right....they will always be together b'coz of the bond they have with each other๐Ÿ˜Š. Yes Annie's situation will bring challenges but I as long as they face it together, things will turn out well in the end. Both love Annie very much so they will go to any extent to help her. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Shalu
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Originally posted by: prema_ks

@shradha the logic in GHSP gone long back. I am hooked to it still because of maaneet. actually they lost the track from long back. no story or no logic.

Logic ka story se pehle tha koi sambhand
Abb toh bas hum story alag aur logic alag daikhte hain

Muniza
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Muniza: Yup that was for you...me bad...I forgot to address you ๐Ÿ˜†

Ok I think I should crash now...or maybe I will stay and chat and the catch the repeat at 2...what do you guys suggest๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by -pixie- - 13 years ago
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

@Nargis: Loved what you wrote...Yes the pain was beautiful and it was equally heart wrenching to see them both suffering...

But I did not find their fight at all logical...I think it was so out of character for both of them..Maan seriously did not expect that he would be able to keep on making excuses for 5 months and Geet would buy everything! 

(assuming Geet is 4 months pregnant in the show- that is a beeg assumption...I bet even the writers dont know how far along she is)

And whats with Maan.....overnight he has become this out of control hormonal 16 year old boy who is afraid to touch his own wife! If he could stop in Manali or in the designer store...he can surely stop now! If he would just kiss her or cuddle her...I think she would not be so suspicious...The seed of this idea was good but the execution is totally botched up!

His rage though fake and maybe triggered by the urgent need to get her to stop asking those difficult questions, led to a lot of harsh words being spoken which would have considerably damaged a real relationship (dunno about soap world as characters keep suffering from amnesia every now and then). and all this in the guise of protecting her and not causing any physical stress!! What about all the mental stress she is going through thanks to his really strange behaviour

Hi Shradha...i agree with you....serials mein LOGIC ki bahaut kami hoti hai.    Never look for logic...for we will surly be disappointed every time!!
Infinitedreams thumbnail

@Muniza: Yup that was for you...me bad...I forgot to address you ๐Ÿ˜†

Ok I think I should crash now...or maybe I will stay and chat and the catch the repeat at 2...what do you guys suggest๐Ÿ˜†

Better sit here, if you are feeling sleepy, drink coffee....Go after watching the repeat...My phaltu ka suggestion๐Ÿ˜‰

Muniza
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Reiterating for everyones benefit...I love to crib about lack of logic in the show....though I cant seem to stop watching ๐Ÿ˜†
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: muniza75

Logic ka story se pehle tha koi sambhand
Abb toh bas hum story alag aur logic alag daikhte hain

Muniza

Wah Satire queen...humme tumse seekhna hai!!!
๐Ÿ˜‰
--Nargis-- thumbnail

Reiterating for everyones benefit...I love to crib about lack of logic in the show....though I cant seem to stop watching ๐Ÿ˜†

Its a dysfunction we all seem to share!!๐Ÿ˜ฒ