Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SATHYA88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: anshimanshi

arey wah lot of new people in discussion today. Hi Roopa, Shradha..... I am Shalu....I hope I didn't miss anyone. Nice to have you here๐Ÿ˜Š

Hi Shalu, nice to meet u.  I am so sad that I will have to leave u guys in a few minutes.  hope to come back and maybe u guys will still be on.
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hiya Shalu๐Ÿค—

@ Roopa: Oh alright....Makes sense ๐Ÿ˜†. Do we have a male member yet?
jasraj123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SATHYA88

Shradha- maybe gender is needed because we all come on saying "hello ladies" or gurls or something female oriented.  Hopefully if we get a male member they will warn us๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ good going roopa. we should have sign in front of thread. warning pleassssssssss
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@ Jas: In your profile settings just change your email id...you dont need to register at IF again! Also do put up a post on the helpdesk page (main home page has a link)
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hi girls...here is my take for today that i posted on the IDIOTS thread...thought you guys might enjoy it too.  Do let me know what you think.

Banaya tha maali ne jo chaman badi chaah se
Kaisi giri ye barq, muskurata chaman jal gaya

Har paudhe ko seencha tha pyar ke ehsas se
Kyun khilta hua phool pairon se masal gaya

Ugta tha jahan muskurate hue suraj har roz
Wo suraj kyun waqt se pehle hai dhal gaya

Jo dil jude the ek doosre se ek anjani dor se
Ye kaunsa ehsaas aaj un dilon ko chhal gaya

Kahan gayi wo mohabbat jo ek doosre se thi
Aapas main kyun majboori ka teer chal gaya !!

There is a proverb that says " It is the DARKEST before the DAWN.".  I love this quote, as it implies that there is hope, even in the worst of circumstances.  So even when the situations seem to become progressively worse and things look darker and darker, don't despair, for things will get better.  Just as you reach your lowest ebb, the dawn arrives and in the light of day things don't look so bad.

Today's episode was so full of this darkness!!

The scene where Geet is sitting with Daadi and watching the serial on TV.   When she hears the mother tell the girl in TV, that her husband is ignoring her and avoiding her, and sleeping separately, because he doesn't love her as a wife anymore.  As soon as Geet hears this....she instantly INTERNALIZES this...and fears are compounded hundred times more.  

So...the Maan lovers would say, does she not have any faith in Maan...and his love for her?  My answer to that is this first...we women internalize everything we hear or see, and decide on how it fits in our lives.   Secondly, this girl is 18 years...and she has so much baggage in her heart and mind from her first sham of a marriage.   The minute she thinks that Maan has married her, and may not love her anymore....her world comes crumbling down.  

In the last scene...the pain was ebbed on both Geet and Maan's face.  The despair, and helplessness on Maan's face was so painfully palpable.  I was compelled to sympathize, and empathize with his misery.  Kudos to GC for brilliant acting....for i simply loved the scene. 

Geet...was so upset, the pain of being emotionally and physically rejected by her husband, and lover was overflowing from her eyes in the form of her tears.  It seemed to her that all of her fears that she has thought about all day...were now coming true.  Maan just told her that he married her and gave her the izzat of Khurana name, and aish aur aaram of the Khurana daulat...is that not enough??

Wow...new fears have again compounded in her mind now....Did he possibly marry her to compensate for what Dev had done to her.....by rightfully giving her the Khurana name and fame?  So many damn questions.....and no satisfying answers!! 

DD was simply brilliant as an actress....but then again she always is...she never fails to deliver.....SIMPLY SUPERB!!

Wow....both are in so much pain, and each correct in their own perspectives.  Maan thinks he is saving her by avoiding contact with her...and Geet demanding to know why he is avoiding her....shirking the intimacy that they once relished together....kare toh kya kare!!

So...if this proverb is true...then will the light of the Dawn bring happiness and sukoon back into Maan and Geet's life?? 

So...the symbolism for today.....................

In the he pre-cap scene...Geet gets a gift, she opens it and its a CRYSTAL globe with a bride and a groom.   She looks into the crystal ball...and instead of imaging a FUTURE in it, she reflects on and remembers a beautiful past with Maan.   I thought crystal ball were used to tell a future...not a past...?  any ides?

Then Anne calls her....and unexpectedly breaks her out of her reverie....hence casing the crystal ball to fall and shatter to pieces....yet the bride and groom remain intact.  So...from that i say that Anne will be the cause of devastation, that may lead Maaneet to forget their past.....but this devastation will not be big enough o destroy them as a couple or their love for each other.

jasraj123 thumbnail

Hi Shalu, nice to meet u.  I am so sad that I will have to leave u guys in a few minutes.  hope to come back and maybe u guys will still be on.

hi shalu i am jas. first time talking to u i think. 
SATHYA88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -pixie-

Hiya Shalu๐Ÿค—

@ Roopa: Oh alright....Makes sense ๐Ÿ˜†. Do we have a male member yet?

I don't think so-if we do they have not come out the closet ๐Ÿ˜† no pun intended.
prema_ks thumbnail
i don't follow pyar ki ek kahani regularly. i don't like the lead but i like supporting characters in that like kabir, mish, panchi, dhanush.  the story is moving good.
jasraj123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -pixie-

@ Jas: In your profile settings just change your email id...you dont need to register at IF again! Also do put up a post on the helpdesk page (main home page has a link)

thanks. dear for ur help hopefully will work.
Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Maan just needs to tell Geet the truth but only after the break because I don't want any BD for the confession and make up session.

Hi Sathya..how r u gurl ??? 

No worries...I don't think that they will be using any BDs after Monday...v just have to b patient till then...๐Ÿ˜Š