Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serendipity2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello ladies hru
hello mehr hru?.....u disappeared yesterday...mein ne socha mehr behen naraz hogee....after the finger teasing...i was only joking with u..ghusa mat karna๐Ÿ˜ƒ.

I just like teasing people...

Right, todays epi was good loved GC face at the end....the pain is clearly on his face....he knows this is the only way to make geet keep her distance...hope they sort out MU tomorrow. 
serendipity2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mehraan

guys we need 2 b positive...y do we force our opinions on CVS yaar..thy kno their job much better than us...its their baby..their project...do thy think thy will mess up??instead of saying v dnt want tis or v dnt want tat??we need 2 b patient...same thng happened wen IPC MUS had happened...i honestly felt tat track had mre potential n mny like me were enjoying it...at tat point of time the same outburst happened in the forums n FB...its better tat thy hve MUS now cos i cnt bear 2 see any romantic intimate scene wid BD...

v need 2 b pateient guys..tats wat i wnt 2 say..i cnt bear 2 see negativity around...24 once y cant we see how will MAAN get bac 2 geet..he surely will try even harder  now...

Agree with u mehr..don't want intimate scenes with BD....liked the maaneet scene at the end. i think it is better then him running away all the time..that doesn't fit in with his character. How he behaved today was the real MSK...who does as he pleases.
Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: HIPHOP50

Hello ladies hru

hello mehr hru?.....u disappeared yesterday...mein ne socha mehr behen naraz hogee....after the finger teasing...i was only joking with u..ghusa mat karna๐Ÿ˜ƒ.

I just like teasing people...

Right, todays epi was good loved GC face at the end....the pain is clearly on his face....he knows this is the only way to make geet keep her distance...hope they sort out MU tomorrow. 

Hey Shaz dear...how r u feeling today ??? Did u rest plenty ??? ๐Ÿ˜Š

Yes me too loved the last part...the espressions on Maan's face & Geet crying...it was sooo painful...dil hi toot gaya....๐Ÿ’”
Absoluv thumbnail
Oyye Mona...how r u gurl ??? ๐Ÿ˜Š
prema_ks thumbnail
Hi gals!

what's going on? 

@mehr and Shaz how are you feeling now?
serendipity2 thumbnail
hello prema, param

I am all rested up today...feel better thanks.

Here is the reason for BD apparently....

prema_ks thumbnail
Shaz! ya i went through that post. anyway already our romantic scenes over with BD's .
now i want to give a piece of free advice for cv's that give training in acting for BD's.
it helps in future.

Absoluv thumbnail
Originally posted by: mehraan

guys we need 2 b positive...y do we force our opinions on CVS yaar..thy kno their job much better than us...its their baby..their project...do thy think thy will mess up??instead of saying v dnt want tis or v dnt want tat??we need 2 b patient...same thng happened wen IPC MUS had happened...i honestly felt tat track had mre potential n mny like me were enjoying it...at tat point of time the same outburst happened in the forums n FB...its better tat thy hve MUS now cos i cnt bear 2 see any romantic intimate scene wid BD...

v need 2 b pateient guys..tats wat i wnt 2 say..i cnt bear 2 see negativity around...24 once y cant we see how will MAAN get bac 2 geet..he surely will try even harder  now...

GO MEHR GO...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.Yaaayyy...U r absolutely right in saying that v shud all be POSITIVE...that is something that the entire forum needs to be reminded of timely....๐Ÿ˜Š
serendipity2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: prema_ks

Shaz! ya i went through that post. anyway already our romantic scenes over with BD's .

now i want to give a piece of free advice for cv's that give training in acting for BD's.
it helps in future.

yes it would make a difference if BD's didn't stand there like zombies๐Ÿคข.
GC and DD acted fantastic today. It shows their acting ability. Only thing i didn't like was Geets crying oooooh am fed up with her tears. I want her to fight with maan, stand up to him...like she did after the MU over the maan and dadi convo. That's the geet i want to see after marriage not this cry baby๐Ÿ˜†
prema_ks thumbnail
@param i am reading the os Action Action... it's hilarious. thanks for the link. if you find any good ones please pm me. here i may miss.

@Shaz  read this. you will love it.