Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prema_ks thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
may he is not telling the whole stress thing to her because she may stressed more if she came to know the baby's condition. that's why he didn't tell her why he is away from her. that case poor soul. 
he has to control him and couldn't able to explain her why is doing this. on top of that geet seducing him.
poor poor maan.  
prema_ks thumbnail
Originally posted by: dee30

yes prema ..saw....cute one....nice dancing too......
shes such a lovely person na.......am never satisfied with female leads of any show...always finding fault...bad casting, bad costumes, makeup, dialogue delivery.........even though started watching Geet coz of GC.......have come to admire and appreciate DD more ........and she looks beautiful with no makeup too..........why they put tons on her sometimes.....irritates me......but should be thankful......shes never fully pancaked like some other show leads🀒.....

deepa you stoled my words. many serials i watched and i only liked male leads.
i couldn't able to see the passion and love from the female leads. i used to watch
dmg and i liked drashti in that also. i  loved her nature. but once started geet i loved her.
even GC. i saw him in ppaw. but didn't pay much attention.
only few female have this charm.
Deezi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..............yeah poor Maan........Geet is doing all his work for him....imagine our hubbies faces if we did that...............🀣

.....but seriously he has to stop avoiding the topic...and come clean...... she'll be more hurt if she comes to know from Doc........OR ..god forbid.....makes some stupid assumptions.....
jasraj123 thumbnail
are yaar mujhe to us par taras aatta hai. first of all it's hard for him to control himself whenever she is around. did u see in bedroom scene in bed when geet's hand touched him and he was just unconciously start going towards her. then he realised and came back as he was going to do a big sin. i really liked his hyperventilating expression that time. it showed that how much he wants to go close to her and how hard it is for him to control himself.
prema_ks thumbnail
Originally posted by: dee30

πŸ˜†..............yeah poor Maan........Geet is doing all his work for him....imagine our hubbies faces if we did that...............🀣

.....but seriously he has to stop avoiding the topic...and come clean...... she'll be more hurt if she comes to know from Doc........OR ..god forbid.....makes some stupid assumptions.....

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

seriously something should be done with maan. may be sat everything will be clear bt them. but honestly don't want any 
mu bt them.
jasraj123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: prema_ks

deepa you stoled my words. many serials i watched and i only liked male leads.
i couldn't able to see the passion and love from the female leads. i used to watch
dmg and i liked drashti in that also. i  loved her nature. but once started geet i loved her.
even GC. i saw him in ppaw. but didn't pay much attention.
only few female have this charm.

both of u stole my words too. she is beatiful, charming, friendly and more over too much talented. i never seen any lead like this.

if geet would have air on star plus or zee tv they would have get all the awards for female lead and male lead for GC. i am damn sure about it because i never seen so far any talented male lead as GC and female lead asDD. but too bad star one coverage is not much.
prema_ks thumbnail
Originally posted by: jasraj123

are yaar mujhe to us par taras aatta hai. first of all it's hard for him to control himself whenever she is around. did u see in bedroom scene in bed when geet's hand touched him and he was just unconciously start going towards her. then he realised and came back as he was going to do a big sin. i really liked his hyperventilating expression that time. it showed that how much he wants to go close to her and how hard it is for him to control himself.

don't talk about that expression it makes my heart skip a beat πŸ˜³
Deezi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
true jas......difficult for him too.......he thought finally after marriage he can stop controlling himself and pulling back whenever they get close......but instead he got bigger worries.....to keep the truth from Geet, so as to keep her stress-free.....more than that to keep her away from him without letting her know his fears......i mean he must be majorly stressed out .....hope he tells her all by saturdays epi......warna inka sexual tension dekh dekh kar hum stressed out ho jayenge.......πŸ˜†
jasraj123 thumbnail

🀣

seriously something should be done with maan. may be sat everything will be clear bt them. but honestly don't want any 
mu bt them.

i second u prema. don't want any mu between them. i don't mind if they don't show SR for another 20 epi as long as there is no mu between them and they show some cute, nok jhok and funny moments between them. but seriously this needs to be clear. hopefully article come true and it clears out on sat.
jasraj123 thumbnail

don't talk about that expression it makes my heart skip a beat πŸ˜³

mine stopped working and i was dead. but i had to come back because i can't miss mannet.πŸ˜†