*}{*The WINE CLUB*}{* #5 26/11/2011 - Page 83

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by HIPHOP50

well the advice i would give is ...get one!..it gives you so much confidence. i got married young, life was tough,kids, husband, house. but i always wanted to study and get my degree. which i did.
yup i agree...i'm not thrilled with my life...but i'm glad i got my degree...not necessarily because i had to...but because it really did give me confidence...im not in the best marriage but now i have the courage to be confident and i will be able to be independent if i should decide to be...or have that decision made for me (since i have been supporting myself emotionally and financially for the past 2.5 years of the 3 yrs of our marriage)....its more for yourself...but there is so much more i wanna learn about and explore

mona u fluent in Swedish language. ur english is good. 
I'm very fluent in Swedish because I was born and raised there. I speak like a real Swede. Sometimes I use to shock people with the way I spoke. People in Sweden assumed that just because I didn't look like them I wasn't supposed to talk like them. Did they get a surprise or what? 😆 

Because Swedish in only spoken by 9 million people around the world they also teach you English from very early age. I started when I was about 10. But didn't get to practice until I moved here about 3 years ago. I haven't studied any English since arriving to this country. I learnt it by listening to people, watching TV, chatting online on IF and read lots and lots of books. Yes I'm a bookworm.
Originally posted by punjabispice

wow thats exciting...how was egypt?!?!?!!!..thats one of my first places to visit...i said with my graduation money i wanted to buy a ticket to egypt and just go explore....but unfortunalty my families cheap and i didnt get as much...and the some i got i needed for lifes necessity...like rent, and utlities :) ....

Egypt was good becoz i like history...kids loved the pyramids, explored them. However if i ask them their fav holiday destination it's either disneyland,florida or Dubai...can't get culture into my children.
@ pooja..I feel a degree gives u ur own independence and qualification..life will give u experience regardless of everything else.
whatever life throws at u, u know u can support urself without being dependent on someone.

@mona nothing wrong with being a bookworm, i go on holiday and o pack books to read there😆
Right bedtime for me
chat 2 u ladies tomorrow
take care
G'night.
Goodnight Shaz!
Hope you feel much better by tomorrow. 🤗

@ pooja..I feel a degree gives u ur own independence and qualification..life will give u experience regardless of everything else.
whatever life throws at u, u know u can support urself without being dependent on someone.

@mona nothing wrong with being a bookworm, i go on holiday and o pack books to read there😆
very very true....i agree with u completly...
hehe im very much a bookworm too....ive worked in the library since i was 14...so for 12 yrs...i love books.....

i loveeeeee historyyy which is why i want to see egypt....haha ur kids are probably young which is why...culture takes time to develop...can u belive i live in US and never been to disney...been to california but thats it...ur lucky u get to travel....my traveling consists on india...heathrow airport if need to stop...on my way to india😉...and like 2-3 states here...

Right bedtime for me
chat 2 u ladies tomorrow
take care
G'night.
good nite sweet dreams
It's time for me to go too. Goodnight!

Sorry Puja for leaving you all alone.
Hello Girls