*}{*The WINE CLUB*}{* #5 26/11/2011 - Page 71

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by mehraan

u didnt answer my question...wat was he doin??im hvng such xrated thoughts...u can see he was feeling inside...

his expressions were showing his restlessness that he couldn't stop himself but he was trying hard to suck it so he can show geet it's not effecting him. is this good enough or ur thinking something else.. then tell me
Originally posted by muniza75

Business meeting.....

Muniza

what business u do muni sorry if i am being nosy. can u email me that thread to what i was asking before if u dn't mind.
Originally posted by jasraj123

no meher i never seen any actor before GC giving that good expression. i mean his eyes r enough to tell every thing. they speak for him and top his acting. me dead. i watched DMg too but still i think GC performs better than ksg. my pov no offence yaar. 
no dear y saying no offence...every1 is entitled 2 his/her opinion...i nvr watched DMG bt my sisters thy did n thy often tell me KS is better bt i argue bac no MAAN is... 4 me its always MAAN bt im saying cos KS  has  large fan fllowing 2 jus like GC n  n he was pretty gud in intimate shots wid his xpressions n lips n touches...so i think thy r 2 to 3 actors who r best in romantic dept bt GC by far gives best in all scenes n xpressions whtr its emotion , luv, passion etc..

his expressions were showing his restlessness that he couldn't stop himself but he was trying hard to suck it so he can show geet it's not effecting him. is this good enough or ur thinking something else.. then tell me
😆😆 me thinking the one 1 highlighted
hey munni willd efinately email u ...hve 2 discuss smethng wid u..
Originally posted by mehraan

no dear y saying no offence...every1 is entitled 2 his/her opinion...i nvr watched DMG bt my sisters thy did n thy often tell me KS is better bt i argue bac no MAAN is... 4 me its always MAAN bt im saying cos KS  has  large fan fllowing 2 jus like GC n  n he was pretty gud in intimate shots wid his xpressions n lips n touches...so i think thy r 2 to 3 actors who r best in romantic dept bt GC by far gives best in all scenes n xpressions whtr its emotion , luv, passion etc..

tell u truth i came to know what acting really mean is only after watching GC in geet before i never know that how person's acting makes difference by using his eyes only. thaat was only reason make me addicted to geet. 
ur absolutely rite jaz..watched mny stuff on tv..since 13 to 14 yrs watching bt havent been so moved n touched...GCs eyes n xpressions , acting makes him stand out/par xcellence..infact if u ask me if who is the actor i love n adore be it in bollywood..i wud  say nonetheless GC!!!
same with me.

ok meher i have to go to work. i will talk u later and we will continue talk abut GC's acting. 

bye everyone. see u later after work.🤗
ok jaz..take care...gudbye

right meher. his expressions were die for. i can't wait for tomorrow for that funny scene.he can give that good expression with BD too. and i think this is professional. he does fair with his job. 

are mehr koi sharam karo😳 yes he sucked a little.. i think he sould have bit down hard on BD finger then she would refuse to work with him and stand in for geet.....hum sab kush🤣