Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

*}{*The WINE CLUB*}{* #5 26/11/2011 - Page 68

serendipity2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: jasraj123

are yaar yeh mera bad luck hai. me on if and every body gone. jaise ke mein kala bhoot hoon.πŸ˜‰

where r u from jas...u know work out time difference...i'm from UK...10 pm here.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: HIPHOP50

Hey munni what were u saying u can't send me...i'm all curious now...PM it to me

Shazu give me your email ID, i will email you....Can't share on IF.....

Muniza
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: jasraj123

hi muni i just got to if. and i was reading the topic meher told. it's really interesting. i am big fan of GC and also i think he is human and need time off. so they used BD. once a while it's ok. eventhough it takes away the real essence of scenes.

Mujhe pata hai, pur ghussa CV's pur hai, jub woh nahin hai toh aisa scene dikhane ki kya zarorat hai...But my friend said in BR scene GC and DD are together, cause they don't wanna do these kind of scene with BD's....

Muniza
jasraj123 thumbnail

where r u from jas...u know work out time difference...i'm from UK...10 pm here.

i am from vancouver canada. it is 2 pm here.  i was joking yaar. yaah it is the time difference. 
jasraj123 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: muniza75

Mujhe pata hai, pur ghussa CV's pur hai, jub woh nahin hai toh aisa scene dikhane ki kya zarorat hai...But my friend said in BR scene GC and DD are together, cause they don't wanna do these kind of scene with BD's....

Muniza

that's right. i don't like it either. but i am happy that he finished his work before he left. gussa mat karo muni is se sirf apna hi khoon jalta hai or stress hi hoti hai.
serendipity2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: muniza75

Muniza

hey munni who said GC and DD are together BR scene...will this b tomorrow. Today's epi was good the scenes and expressions..just watched it again. geet looked stunning at the beginning maan needs to get his eyes and head examined next time doc comes....πŸ˜†

Come on very few if any guys have that sort of willpower....they would b at the docs the next day to make sure they get the green light🀣 
Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Gurls I wrote this post as I was feeling toooo bad as everywhere in the forum people are just taking Gurmeet down....I mean whatever the reason, v shud give him a break, right ???

So PLEASE do go thru my post & leave ur comments....πŸ˜‰...I wrote that as by the end of the day I was feeling bad....πŸ˜’..here is the link :

And this doesn't mean that v can't discuss these things in our club, atleast v r not BASHING...πŸ˜›...Please lemme know what u gurls think....πŸ˜ƒ
jasraj123 thumbnail

hey munni who said GC and DD are together BR scene...will this b tomorrow. Today's epi was good the scenes and expressions..just watched it again. geet looked stunning at the beginning maan needs to get his eyes and head examined next time doc comes....πŸ˜†

Come on very few if any guys have that sort of willpower....they would b at the docs the next day to make sure they get the green light🀣 

have patience shaz. they will get the green light in about 20 to 25 episode. by that time we will be dead.🀣
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
hi gals...cme bac...hubby didnt return...awaragardi full jadri hai!
jasraj123 thumbnail
arre yaaro  mystry solve those fingers on maan's lips r of BD. in today's last scene where geet trapped maan inbetween her arms. pay attention to the hands on wall. these are same fingers and hand on maan's lips. i have a sigh of relief now. πŸ˜† Edited by jasraj123 - 13 years ago