Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anshimanshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: muniza75

Toooooooooooooooo good Usha, i am 1000% agree with you, it would be better they would sleep 2 days...When they showed 1 day of wedding morethan a week, then y wouldnt they showed the night till 2 episode, we had np with that....They could drag the muh dikhaiee till 2 days, then Annie scene and her dream 2 days, then they would show us all the dance and bathroom scene😉...hum bura nahin maante....

Muniza

yaar Muni, we guys are insatiable when it comes to Maaneet 😆, agar CVs aisa karte tow IF would have been bombarded with Hate you NE , Hate you Cvs, and Hate you real life someone posts...don't you think😆😆😆...that;s why probably Cvs thought atleast give us something and keep us pacified...they didn't count on our eagle eyes though😆
prema_ks thumbnail
@ shalu Poor Maan (or i should say Poor Maan's BD😆) was having so much trouble controlling himself

very true 😆
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hi aashimanshi (sorry for addressing you like this, have to go back to intro page, pls help me, what is yr name) nice to meet u,

she is more inteligent though she is only 18 and he is 28 but he is behaving like he is 18 and she is 28. She knows that there is no danger bcos they can romance now without any side effects bcos she is already pregnant. koi double pregnant toh nahin ho sakta..........suddenly twins toh nahin ho jayenge uske kiss karne se

usha
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@ Shalu - Chal yaar goli maar BD ko, Red dress ko, aur honeymoon ka soch i hope woh BD ke saath na ho lolz...

Muniza
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hi shalu, got your name

i am usha, nce to meet another geet fanatic....
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
hey gals...wats the reason 4 BDs use??mayb thy r bsy practiscing on V day...tats y gvng such shots😃
anshimanshi thumbnail
Originally posted by: muniza75

@ Shalu - Chal yaar goli maar BD ko, Red dress ko, aur honeymoon ka soch i hope woh BD ke saath na ho lolz...

Muniza

😆😆 ha ha agar aisa kiya Cvs ne tow GF  ki  aur Geet ki kasam, real life mein GC ko BD se kaam chalana padega...kyunki asli red dress tow bachegi nahi😆😆

Haye, i am waiting for Honeymoon😉, when and where is Maan gonna take Geet for honeymoon....someplace exotic please😳....lekin bharosa nahi kanjoos Cvs ka Geet ki pregnancy ka bahana banakar no HM na keh den😡😡

want to see Geet in sexy saree soon, with chudiyan, bindi and mangalsutra😉, OMG then Maan kya uske faristey bhi control nahi kar payenge😳😆

😆
prema_ks thumbnail
Originally posted by: mehraan

hey gals...wats the reason 4 BDs use??mayb thy r bsy practiscing on V day...tats y gvng such shots😃

you are too good mehr. don't want to blame anyone. 
alla tuje acha karega 😃
anshimanshi thumbnail
Originally posted by: serialwatcher16

hi shalu, got your name

i am usha, nce to meet another geet fanatic....

Hi usha,
i was about to introduce myself but then i saw your post😊....yes I am a big Geet and Maaneet ka pankha😆.....and have driven everyone around me crazy b'coz of my craziness😆
serendipity2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
hello ladies
just watched the episode.. Kambaqt BD ruined the epi just could not enjoy epi knowing they were BD's. even the bed scenes didnt look real becoz the lighting was different on each of them. On maan it looked like moonlight and geet it looked like daylight. they were s'pose to b in the same bed...to me they looked like they weren't even on the same set😡

Now as for my little seduction post i did earlier where maan pins geet to the wall....i'm quite happy with geet pinning maan 2 the wall.👏😳

Now becoz i'm not feeling well....i think it was a hallucination or something....but was maan sucking geets fingers...or were my eyes playing tricks on me😲 please someone clarify😆