Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Band Baaja...........Band Bajja!

.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged

hey all!

i am back! well not quite. am very busy with studies. spending most of my free time at the library so haven't been able to catch up with the forum much but been watching the episodes though. my presentation went very well btw Big smilethanks so much everyone for praying for and wishing me.

So, all of us were watching, loving, enjoying RBO when suddenly one day:

Rock On Track Is Introduced:

shaan turns into a 'dude' and kind of a jerk for his wife.

khanak turns into a doormat and her husband's orderly.

shaan's relationship with khanak becomes directly propotional to his musicLOL when it disturbs him, he leaves his wife on a possible SR. when he is happy about it, he romances his wife in the rain outside on the road. so music and shaan's friends pretty much now define his and khanak's marriage.

Sunny Track Introduced:

sooraj look alike! dulwadi FBs! Rock on track redemption? uh.........Not!

i have figured out why this sunny track did not work. for the simple reason that it was just a mere addition to the rock on track itself. see unlike what we all thought, the rock on track was never sidelined. far from it. if the CVs intended seriously to use the sunny track, they would have shown shanak being and dealing together rather than him being at the studio all the time preparing for the big concert. but how could they? it was after all more about the band now than shanak. so i guess it made perfect sense.

i mean even the only good thing about the sunny track which was khanak's turmoil was also merely done to show its 'effect' on the concert. EVERYTHING in this track was done in consonance with the rock on one. in short, the rock on track was there, is still there and would remain their in Rang Badalti Dosti.......oops sorry i mean Rang Badalti OdhaniTongue

Rock On Track Ends With Concert?

i think not! like i said. far from it. abhi tu yeh shuru hoa hai guys. after the concert, the mms comes out. instead of shanak misunderstanding or their story, we would yet again get a friends breaking up 'tragedy'. so rock on continues if only in spirit.

i like most of us had assumed or rather hoped that after the concert the story would come back to shanak, even if we get a misunderstanding or whatever. it would be RBO again and not RBD. but unfortunately, now i think that the friends track will continue with all its vigour and even the MMS issue would be woven into and around it somehow.

P.S.

oh and for all those who don't want khanak to try to reunite the friends, let me ask you one thing. is their any other way for her? how else would or could she be incorporated in the story if not like this. there you go! another reason why the band/dosti track should end or atleast kept as a sub plot. at least this way we get to see the pratagonist about whose life the show is supposed to be about!LOL

guys! i think i have been one of the more optimistic members of this forum. this is not a negative post in anyway. a general observation regarding how the upcoming track might possibily be executed. i just don't want it to be an extension of thr rock on track or a friends breaking up/making up part 2. i want it to be about shanak, happy or sad, but about shanak! i think most of us want that, no?

Edited by zennnn - 26 January 2011 at 11:59am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

ridssyraparthdollyNisha2Anu80Silpa_25adeelahujuiluvmanarrafia 24tvrasikaOlicityFanSPN_JD_Addictedadventure_gurlkubarerooj-i-Veena-bones88

iluvmanar IF-Dazzler
iluvmanar
iluvmanar

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
just laughing at ur analysis..so true u r.....missed u....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Dilwale.kubarekrock

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
you weree missed  Hug

Ja abhi ccorner pe chipkaa yehLOL

main chali...sone....Big smile

mera SS padh nahin tho teri khair nahinAngry

OlicityFan.Dilwale.kubare

krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
awsme analysis dear..wah i like nw title rbd so true dear.btw agar rahul ko ek thappad samjha sakta tha to humko bol dete hum the na

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Dilwale.kubare

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
So true Zennn...... The coming weeks will tell viewers very clearly what the CVs have in mind... about this track and abt RBO.

.Dilwale.kubarekrock

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
WB Zenn!

I don't want the ROCK ON track to continue and ShaNak talking or dealing only with that!

Ah,how you reminded me of Shantanu who was so betaab for that SR suddenly leaving her!Hated that!

No ShaNak misunderstanding doesn't sit well with me either.So,are they trying to show that marriage is bed of roses all the time.More of Shantanu's romance whenever/wherever?A big no!

To make things  clear,I am a romance addict.Be it books or films or anything.Not wanting to see romance is nothing to do with age.I would like to see some romance if there is a story to go with it!

Edited by SPN_JD_Addicted - 26 January 2011 at 11:25am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nisha2romanticgurl070.Dilwale.kubarekrock

.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged

@smitha

i don't want it to continue. what i said is that i think it will. seriously i don't heve the energy to go through the friends making up again. i really don't.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kubare

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Hi Zen good to see you backBig smile....

I think this is infact the end of the so Rock On track....Firstly because the latest article stated that the band will split after the concert....Perhaps Shaan may continue independently, once he knows what Rahul did....

This will give him legitimate grounds to end the contract too....Defirmation of character case could be filed against Rahul....Or atleast spoken of....Regarding ShaNak's life....Well, Sunny's entry promo features him between ShaNak and RaSam, as himself and as with Suraj flashbacks....

This is a indication that he will affect both couples....ShaNak wil be facing their past....After all the MMS stuff comes out....ShaNak loves may not be affected, but Shaan will have to face his insecurities about Suraj & Sunny being his look-a-like.....

Sunny may play a part in Sam's life too, as she is only being civil to Rahul right now for Shanak....Sunny & Sam scenes have been liked.....One article stated Rahul will state to miss Sam, so there will be some distance....She has shown her disgust at his behaviour....He has to repent and make amments....Not just to his friends, but also to Khanak....Who's reputation he put on the line......

I think CVs realised people were not liking the musical track and are trying to conclude it now....Perhaps it would have been sooner, but Karan became unwell....Swapna Ji is also back on set, so lets see how things change after the concert aftermathSmile.....

Edited by The_May_Rose - 26 January 2011 at 12:35pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Nisha2RBO_AddictWooHooHaha21.Dilwale.kubare-Veena-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index