India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Viren's letter to his Tayiji (Page 2)

Rahm IF-Rockerz
Rahm
Rahm

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Did CC and JW poison Viren's mind against Sid?

I wonder why this hatred towards Sid if he was still close to Sid when he left for the hostel?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniShayafanmilee1014Suchi-

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Thank you guys for replying, I just wanted to see what he wrote to his Tayiji, is she the only one who he communicated with don't know. But I cannot judge any character until and unless I don't know the whole back story.

@Navi, I was thinking the same when I saw the episode how come Sid doesn't remember anything about his brother, the whole family doesnot have any pictures of Viren atleast before going to hostel.
WHat happened that such love, hero worship changed to vengence. I think we have to just wait and watch.
But about the bond, I am still selfish about that I want to see bonding. I don't know why but I felt from the beginning Kinshuk and Abhishek will do awesome job as brothers. They just caught my attention when they both spoke with their eyes before lifting dadaji inot ambulance. Call me crazy but that's how I am.LOL

NivRenDeewaniShayafanRahmSuchi-

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Another thought came to my mind while I was working. Yes Viren wrote to tayiji "Siddarth bhai kaisay hai" but he never communicated with Sid directly why?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewani

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Milee, I was able to read the whole letter, I used magnifying glass to read it Wink

It said

Dear Tayiji,

aaj mere 10th standard ke exams khatam ho gaye. Mein holidays mein maa aur papa ke saath switzerland ja raha hun. mujhe aapki bahut yaad aati hai. aap kaisi hain. siddharth bhaiya kaise hian. agli chuttiyon mein mein ghar jaroor aayunga. 

and then there was 1 line which i could not read.

aapka
                Viren

nirjuuNivRenDeewanisimran728gmann2010

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Milee, I was able to read the whole letter, I used magnifying glass to read it Wink

It said

Dear Tayiji,

aaj mere 10th standard ke exams khatam ho gaye. Mein holidays mein maa aur papa ke saath switzerland ja raha hun. mujhe aapki bahut yaad aati hai. aap kaisi hain. siddharth bhaiya kaise hian. agli chuttiyon mein mein ghar jaroor aayunga. 

and then there was 1 line which i could not read.

aapka
                Viren
Oh my gosh Anju, we are definitely are pagal. Reading the letters which were shown what only 2 seconds LOL
And magnifying glass you can't see me but I am laughing so hard.
But did he come home in his holidays when he was in 11th standard?

Edited by milee1014 - 26 January 2011 at 9:50pm

mittusinghsimran728NivRenDeewanigmann2010

nirjuu Senior Member
nirjuu
nirjuu

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:49am | IP Logged
I think, Viren's dadi poisoned his mind.... She is CC's mom, so i'm not expecting any good from her....

I think in viren's play, she is also involved.... May b this is all her idea.... I think his disappearance is related to dadi, he many b going to meet her..
This must b all her plan... I don't think viren can think of any such plans alone, someone is guiding/helping him....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728

-sevenstreaks- IF-Sizzlerz
-sevenstreaks-
-sevenstreaks-

FF Graphicer Senior

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Sid character is made like that....i think the character is suffering from memory loss....the character even forgot the promises made to puthul...and later even so many promises to divya....then finally in d last episode promised to prove himself innocent...hope he remembers that....then how come the character remembers its childhood...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728diyaloveskinny

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged
okay milee i actually managed to clcik some HQ pics of those letters...the 1st one nd the 2nd one..
m posting it..try nd manage to read em please, since i can't read hindi
http://img827.imageshack.us/i/42147868.jpg/

http://img838.imageshack.us/i/31670801.jpg/

Edited by SanKi4eva - 27 January 2011 at 6:44am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index