India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Viren's letter to his Tayiji

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged

Hey girls, I could not watch yesterday's episode but I just did it and what an episode it was, I was crying like anything when the kid Viren was dragged to the hostel. Even Sid felt the pain of his brother when his mom was telling him. But I still have the same question how come Sid does not remember anything? OK we have to wait and see what's the story.

But when Vandana was reading the letter I froze the scene to read what Viren wrote. I could not read much as it was a little blurry but what I was able to read touched my heart.
He started the letter saying Dear Tayiji,(so Sweet) from the beginning Viren entered the show we saw how much Viren loved his Tayiji and it was reciprocated in the same way back TAyiji loved her Viren. And to tell you the truth I loved their scenes so much when ever they came online they just stole the show with their love, their playfulness and all. Kinshuk and the actress who plays Vandana really did a brilliant jobClap

So back to the letter, he wrote that something about 10th standard (I think about exams and he was what 15 years of age at that time) and he wrote that he is going to switzerland with mom and dad for holidays. He also wrote "I miss you very much tayiji" (oh my heart cried again when I was reading this letter) and you know girls the most important thing he also asked how is "Sid baiyya doing" (does that means he did not have any grudge for his brother at that time) I am telling you the way he wrote "siddarth bhai kaisay hain" just touched my heart. This letter I read after watching the show so I already knew that little Viren was running around his brother and wanted to become just like his brother.

I could not read the rest part of the letter as it was blurry for me, if anyone can do it please I really appreciate it but those lines touched my heart so much.

I really don't know what happened that day, and what happned in that hostel but it changed a sweet little kid to this revenge machine. I know and I am sure his cure is his wife's love but I also want to see the brothers bond (I am dying to see that, and after watching that self talk my heart was crying but now again after seeing yesterday's episode it felt a kind of relief that atleast in childhood they had some bond)

If CT's come to this forum, I sincerely request you to show us bonding between brothers, I am dying to see that from the beginning Viren entered the show, my mind always says that these Sood Brothers are and will be proud of Bhupat Sood.

YOu comments please

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

anupamglakshmi.sreearchu_2010binataadharprajeecoolgirl7PRIYANKA00Rani2011MonuKaKinshukShayafansimran728JasleenNivRenDeewaniParamjitgmann2010ScintillatingzarmeenoRahmMMBGedwardcullen19Poojaa_PSuchi-jyothi_cooldiyaloveskinnyxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

MonuKaKinshuk Senior Member
MonuKaKinshuk
MonuKaKinshuk

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
di, how come you read so much from that  small glimse of the letter!!!!!!!! wonderful you!!!!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014NivRenDeewaniScintillatingSuchi-

ZaykebazzAnanya Goldie
ZaykebazzAnanya
ZaykebazzAnanya

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
mee  too  agrrein @coo.....i won't be read

milee1014NivRenDeewaniScintillatingSuchi-

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Milee I think the grudge started when he came to know that S. and Nivi had a past coz a little bit jealousy was always there that Viren was sent to the boarding school and S. stayed with everybody, he got all the love, attention, praises and him being sent away forcefully still was compared with S. and was expected everything  from him also that S. does but he was still ok but when he found out that the girl he fell for has also a past with S. that's where the main grudge came in that's y he keeping telling Nivi that I'm waiting for the day when u'll be completely mine. That is my opinion. Coz if u r saying that in the letters he wrote Siddharth Bhai since his return I've never heard him call him Siddhart Bhai or Bhaiya

Edited by zarmeeno - 26 January 2011 at 11:04am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeShayafansimran728NivRenDeewanilamsScintillatingPoojaa_PSuchi-

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Thanks so much,  Means he did not have any  hatred  for Sid  till late,  may be JAAL have put so much poison in his mind against Sid that his love turned into hatred or it could also be that all his hatred has nothing to do with all this,  May be he got to know so many things like Keshav being innocently proved guilty and Sid inspite  of knowing all this kept quiet, he must have known many more things and Sid has been quiet so he wants to make Sid feel the pain when u r accused innocently how it feels,  same way as Keshav is living his life with a burden of being framed in all sorts of conspiracy,  We have to wait and watch the real reason for all this,

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014NivRenDeewanisimran728ScintillatingSuchi-

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Oh Milee how did u manage to read this. Okay i will tell u what all i could make out in the second letter:

1st line Dear Tayiji

aaj mere ..... standard ke ....
......... Holidays mein maan aur papa ke saath switzerland ja raha hoon or something like that
mujhe aapki ... yaad (i guess) aati hai
aap kahan hai. Siddharth ...  ..... hai

sorry rest all are blur, cant make out anything

Edited by SnehaNivRenFan - 26 January 2011 at 11:16am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanimilee1014simran728ScintillatingSuchi-

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Thank you Milee, for translating the letter for us, because even I froze the scene on the letter, because I wanted to read what he wrote, but I don't know how to read Hindi, so could not understand anything except for 10th standard, and that too only because it was written in english.

If he was still calling Sid bhaiya and asking about him in his letters to her that means, this revenge is not for something so petty like jealousy or inferiority complex, because no one tries and commits suicide just because he is jealous of his sibling !! And it is not even because CC and JH poisoned his mind, because he seems to dislike them too !!

It has to be something huge for Viren to resort to this !!

About Viren & Sid bonding, I was as keen as you about it, but I'm sorry with each passing episode, my respect for Sid is lessening !! How could I forget his own brother and yet remember his childhood friends ? Especially a sibling who is only a few months younger then him !! How come if he loves Viren so much, why did he never asked for Viren's pic so he can put it up on the wall too, which is filled with pics of family and his childhood friends ?

Taali aik haath sey nahi bajti hai Milee !! Viren didn't wake up in the morning and said I hate Sid and I will make him pay for no rhyme or reason !!! How could love, respect and admiration of an elder brother change into such deep hatred ??

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

coolgirl7prajeeShayafanmilee1014NivRenDeewanisimran728Scintillating_Namita_Suchi-

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Milee I think the grudge started when he came to know that S. and Nivi had a past coz a little bit jealousy was always there that Viren was sent to the boarding school and S. stayed with everybody, he got all the love, attention, praises and him being sent away forcefully still was compared with S. and was expected everything  from him also that S. does but he was still ok but when he found out that the girl he fell for has also a past with S. that's where the main grudge came in that's y he keeping telling Nivi that I'm waiting for the day when u'll be completely mine. That is my opinion. Coz if u r saying that in the letters he wrote Siddharth Bhai since his return I've never heard him call him Siddhart Bhai or Bhaiya
I really don't know until we get to know the whole back story we cannot judge any character.
But Zarmeen, Viren did call Sid Bhai in some of the scenes
I can give you example: first when he said I want to celebrate my bhai wedding with full of celebration and happiness
secondly near breakfast table KC day he said bhai
I don't remember right now all of the scenes but he did call him bhai sometimes.

NivRenDeewaniShayafansimran728Suchi-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index