India-Forums

Rakt Sambandh
Rakt Sambandh

ALL (including Puru) in JAIL!!!!!!

SHROME Senior Member
SHROME
SHROME

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
DK becoming sarkari gawah for half of the property - hmmmm... - sunita leaving him-----

mindblowing episode... tomorrow would be great one too - as Sandhya going to her sister's house...

great one - interesting to watch now....can't wait every single day...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.KS_Minion

p0lkad0t Groupbie
p0lkad0t
p0lkad0t

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
I don't like the idea of giving DK half of the property. Once the rest are out of jail he'd just let them back there to live there. I'd rather she sold it off or something, did something different with it, something her dad would have liked her to have done. 

Also not sure if I like that Puru handed himself in. He was least guilty and most reformed out of them all. For a second I felt sorry for Yuvraaj until he tried strangling Sandhya, but that seen was a little funny with how the police came in around the same time but he carried on yet they didn't seem to take notice that he just tried to kill her and instead were saying 'we're arresting him for the murder', ignoring that he's just assaulted her lol.

Don't think her sisters will accept her that easily :( the one who stayed over and got hold of the recorded will just think that the whole GD thing is a lie she made up etc.

Edited by p0lkad0t - 26 January 2011 at 11:00am
Subaru537 Groupbie
Subaru537
Subaru537

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Oustanding episode. The Best I have seen! This was the moment everyone was finally waiting for.

But can't help to think that there is more to the Jagirdars going to jail than meets the eye. Damodar is still out there. And he may bail them out somehow. Or better yet for him, he will just go and Kill Sandhya and her alliance. I also too disagree for the fact that Sandhya gave the property to DK. Im also sad that Sunita left DK, I would have liked to see DK have a child of his own with Sunita which competes as a heir with Yuvraj's "child".

Can. Not. wait. for next episode.
p0lkad0t Groupbie
p0lkad0t
p0lkad0t

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Subaru537

But can't help to think that there is more to the Jagirdars going to jail than meets the eye. Damodar is still out there. And he may bail them out somehow. Or better yet for him, he will just go and Kill Sandhya and her alliance. I also too disagree for the fact that Sandhya gave the property to DK. Im also sad that Sunita left DK, I would have liked to see DK have a child of his own with Sunita which competes as a heir with Yuvraj's "child".

Can. Not. wait. for next episode.

Yeah I think there's more to it too. Damodar has some sort of involvement now, as is clear through the preview. I'm not sure where he'll find money to bail them out when he's already in debt, but there might be someone else on the 'outside' who crops up as a new character or something to ally with the Jagirdars, they won't go down this easily hmmm. I don't want him to kill Sandhya, but at times I think that maybe she could die and the storyline could possibly, albeit it not as greatly, continue without her - through her sisters and Neeraj etc. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Subaru537

Subaru537 Groupbie
Subaru537
Subaru537

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Nah. I really doubt Sandhya will be killed. I mean, look at all the failures and attempts made by the Jagirdars to get rid of her. And in the end, when we all fall into despair thinking that it would be impossible for Sandhya to escape, she somehow manages to get free.

I belive this is the part where Neeraj comes into rescue and will contribute greatly through this jail track of the show. Oh, and perhaps the sisters too. After all, it is called Blood relation for a reason. And Sandhya can't beat this evil family all by herself. Jagirdars still have some tricks up there sleeves.
.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
I didn't get how DK expects  half the property, when Sandhya has put it on the auction block.  And she didn't tell him a thing, and given that she got what she wanted due to undercover police @ the wedding, I doubt that she really owes him.  And his telling Sandhya that he turned against his family for half the property - this was the same person who in the narcotest said that he didn't care, so why is he asking for the property now?

The arrest certainly creates the scenario  where we can see the exits of all the Jagirdars but Yuvraj from the show, so that the story shifts to Sandhya & Neeraj.  I wonder whether DK is still here to stay - Sunita is gone, and I don't see the purpose of DK staying: if he's going to be an ally of Sandhya once out, maybe, but it dilutes Neeraj's role, or creates a rival.

I'd think Damodar is cooked - he got a respite from Raghu so that he could get money from his sister, but now, it's Sandhya who owns everything.  So Damodar has to go after her, but if she finds out about  Raghu and pays him whatever - and right now 3 crores is chump change for her - she can turn him on Damodar.

On Puru turning himself in, glad he did.  But in that case, Sandhya didn't need DK @ all - once she had the property, all she had to do was  ask  Puru to surrender & confess, and that would bring the roof down on everybody.

Anyway, thankfully the Jagirdar chapter seems  essentially over, and this evil family has been brought to justice - glad it ended w/ arrests, rather than a filmy death near Khandala.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pirated_Fun

SHROME Senior Member
SHROME
SHROME

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by p0lkad0t

Yeah I think there's more to it too. Damodar has some sort of involvement now, as is clear through the preview. I'm not sure where he'll find money to bail them out when he's already in debt, but there might be someone else on the 'outside' who crops up as a new character or something to ally with the Jagirdars, they won't go down this easily hmmm. I don't want him to kill Sandhya, but at times I think that maybe she could die and the storyline could possibly, albeit it not as greatly, continue without her - through her sisters and Neeraj etc. 

how can damodar will get a bail - wasn't that non-bailable warrant - so once you get arrested, you can get a bail....not sure so asking....

but i guess damodar said in preview - "there is one person who can get rid of sandhya from your life..." to yuvraj, so I am guessing he will suggest raghu bhai's name or munga.... so we can get neeraj - sandhya story coming
.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Damodar has already served his term - he's not in jail.  So Yuvraj is trying to get him to bump off Sandhya & Gayatri.  Don't see how he can do it, given that neither the Jagirdars nor Damodar have squat to pay Raghu-da.  Damodar will have to pick-pocket Sandhya or Gayatri b4 he even starts to talk to Raghu.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index