krishna ki gopiya

AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

today's scene between krishna and pratigya was very romantic and so real ..... i m suprised to see that krishna ki gopiya, yani Krishna's biggest fans r not going gaga over it ...... how come there aren't any topics about today''s scene

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
the gopian's are stll in lala land na thats why............πŸ˜†
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey, wait yaar...................let us first control our heartbeat...............πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† the scene was sooooooooo good that it took sometime for me to recover.............😳 yeah, brilliant scene which said about the deepening of their relationship particularly from P's side.................she was in awe of him, literally.........and K was in cloud 9................😳
Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dhakarn

hey, wait yaar...................let us first control our heartbeat...............πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† the scene was sooooooooo good that it took sometime for me to recover.............😳 yeah, brilliant scene which said about the deepening of their relationship particularly from P's side.................she was in awe of him, literally.........and K was in cloud 9................😳

i loved d way krishna was looking at lord krishna in their room..................EmbarrassedπŸ˜†πŸ˜† such innocent looks in on his face.....................EmbarrassedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†  n also his dialouges............man took our heart................πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† i guess this is d scene which cv's were talking about in artical.....................Embarrassed
Alwayshopeful thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pragati.tankha

i loved d way krishna was looking at lord krishna in their room..................EmbarrassedπŸ˜†πŸ˜† such innocent looks in on his face.....................EmbarrassedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†  n also his dialouges............man took our heart................πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† i guess this is d scene which cv's were talking about in artical.....................Embarrassed

pakad liya....ka bey Peggy kaha ghumti rehti hai...Happy birthday dearwaaaaaaaaaaaaπŸ€—

Hope you had a rocking day!!EmbarrassedπŸ˜ƒ
Mitu_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: pragati.tankha

the gopian's are stll in lala land na thats why............πŸ˜†

🀣🀣
abcd2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: trupat

today's scene between krishna and pratigya was very romantic and so real ..... i m suprised to see that krishna ki gopiya, yani Krishna's biggest fans r not going gaga over it ...... how come there aren't any topics about today''s scene

yeahh yeahhhhhh ..............krishnaaa wsa mindblowingg so swesumee so serenee todayy luubbedd himmmmmmmm ..................
proudd to be his dewaniiiiiii ..................made a topic also afteralll he wsa at his bestt todayyyy......checkk it outtt😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ 
Mitu_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: trupat

very true the seen was romantic and sssssooo real.
finally he got his respect from P . He deserve more then that.
LOVE IT .😳
My bhola mature Krishna baba😳
meena.. thumbnail
i loved d way krishna was looking at lord krishna in their room..................EmbarrassedπŸ˜†πŸ˜† such innocent looks in on his face.....................EmbarrassedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†  n also his dialouges............man took our heart................πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† i guess this is d scene which cv's were talking about in artical.............u both are right i too have same feeling
AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

pratigya's action was very meaningful .... i just loved the way he reacted ..... i just love seein you girls going gaga over him .....