Uttaran
Uttaran

Pushkar need reality check (Page 2)

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

thanks aditi , i just loved it , infact admire Christopher nolan movies............

so do I ..............great films this year and we waste our time watching serials like UT............we are the mad ones. I will limit myself to updates most of the times unless something different happens........and that is like wishing for the moonDay Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cjs369tiny15LimitLessFan

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
LOL..... me a movie freak, any  good movie, i drop by theater on the first day itself...........

sweets, finally ur doing something good....... had enough of nonsense , if they cant make satya role worth watching , prefer him to walk out and be replaced
groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:20pm | IP Logged

LOL..... me a movie freak, any  good movie, i drop by theater on the first day itself...........

sweets, finally ur doing something good....... had enough of nonsense , if they cant make satya role worth watching , prefer him to walk out and be replaced

Yes that is the part I just don't get. A dreamy actor like him.........why in this ridiculous serial??? what good will come out of it?????Unless he is about to topple Veer from his lead character which I doubt.

I am a movie freak and do reviews and have been for years..............this was an aberration because I felt I needed to see what is being shown in our serials and the quality. We have a mountain of talent in our country which I am so proud of.

But UT is the exception..................Cannot speak for most others as I do not watch. BV is ok and NAIDL, I have more or less stopped watching.

Edited by groucho - 26 January 2011 at 10:22pm
LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
hmm there are some good shows , like saath nibhana saathiya, i never seen a single episode , but heard how its close to reality in planning and plotting , esp the saas, where she makes her gal bad in everyones eyes, without making it obvious, my jiju who make fun  of every show , he dont follow any but is good at commentary , is found of it , as he transulates every move made by saas  , and says this is how clever women deal LOL...............

some shows on starplus r good , sony shows r good , as they r mostly light hear ted , not much serious stuff ............
groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:37pm | IP Logged

hmm there are some good shows , like saath nibhana saathiya, i never seen a single episode , but heard how its close to reality in planning and plotting , esp the saas, where she makes her gal bad in everyones eyes, without making it obvious, my jiju who make fun  of every show , he dont follow any but is good at commentary , is found of it , as he transulates every move made by saas  , and says this is how clever women deal LOL...............

some shows on starplus r good , sony shows r good , as they r mostly light hear ted , not much serious stuff ............

Thank you, will surf and try them out............Bit busy now with the Oscars coming up.............must watch all the nominations....................but really appreciate your inputs on the other channels.Thumbs Up
LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
lol...... i dont see every show , but have knowledge about them ., credit goes to mom and some buddies in IF...LOL

thanks

Go to top