Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snowdrop16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
^agreeeeed,
kis desh can never ever leave my mind,
becasue it was the show that made me love the whole drama world in the first placee.

butt, in so little time, geeet has also matched up with Prem heer
Ash1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i am only the member of geet forum infact i joined IF cz of geet and since i hv started wtchng geet i hv lost my intrest in other drams so now its only geet............
KavyaNaik123 thumbnail
i dont even bother to watch other shows
coasta_70 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I do not even watch any other serial. And I watch each episode atleast 20 times...esp Maaneet scenes!
pal_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nanny25

Hi, I too am an avid TV Serial watcher, but GHSP is the first and only forum I am a part of.  Although I started watching it only about 2 months back, but I sat late into nights and watched every episode and caught up with the show. I was so hooked onto it that whenever I could spare any time I would be on this forum only, watching, re-watching or reading and replying to posts. I never like to repeat but with Geet I have repeated many episodes/scenes. Whenever I try to analyse my behaviour I can't find any logical answer to it.....so I've now decided to give up thinking about it and just enjoy it. My only answer is it is a very unique and extremely sweet love story which is also very well executed. Just hope it stays that way for a long time to come or at least till it ends. Just one thing is upsetting....this show does not even get nominated for any awards leave alone win any awards. 

Hi nanny,

You have said that I want to say. I never addicted to nay so before, but with GEET...my whole day spend in thinking about it.
First time in my life I saw the repeats of any show (2-3 times) and whenever I get time, I come to forum ( at least 1-2 hours daily) and same with me
Whenever I try to analyse my behaviour I can't find any logical answer to it.....so I've now decided to give up thinking about it and just enjoy it.

iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Azmatazz

Me too.. Have never watched episodes of any show over and over and over again till date!!!

Here only GEET HSP takes the honours 😊

same here....i hardly watch any shows in real, except for geet i don watch anythin....

n i can see geet MAANEET's scene over n over again....widout gettin bored...:)
Sara_DONT_ASK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I don't watch any other show apart from this...πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

For me MG magic is the best till date. After FOUR years of struggleπŸ˜› i have finally found a jodi to like or should i say love...after my 2 other favorite shows went off air.

Currently, at least i find MaanGeet the best pair across all channels...πŸ˜ƒ...watching their scenes again n again takes up all my time...no time for anything else...πŸ˜‰

pulvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

same to same with me. till now watched each and every epi  for a few 100 times don't know for how many times will watch it.Some of my frnds comment on me saying that if you are really bored about this serial means then we will start watching itna tang kiya hain u  logon ko .

subhah kam par jathi tho pehli kam geet ko dekhna hain phir 2nd priority is work alwayzzzzz  itna addict hua.
tazeen_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
NOOOOOOOO NEVER WATCH ANY OTHER SERIAL AGAIN N AGAIN INFACT AFTER WATCHING GEET I DONT BOTHER WITH ANY OTHER SERIAL ATALL AS  ;;KOI AUR JUJTA HI NAHI SIRF MAANEET KAY SIWA''....................
I use to do that with DMG and KaJen scenes. I haven't forgotten about them but now most of my time is spent on GHSP and Maaneet.