Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Precap - Trouble Comes Knocking.. (Page 3)

Mili27 Goldie
Mili27
Mili27

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:41pm | IP Logged

Hi Tanthya, ventured back into the forum after being informed by Nazia that YKW has now departed from the TN and pleasantly surprised to see you doing the updates and everything else.How do you do it? 

Now the allegorical Apple has shifted its venue from TN to GH. Is this supposed to signify something?
Kesar staying in the GH can only be a short term solution. I wonder whether the CVs have thought about how to continue with this track.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

Sun7shine IF-Rockerz
Sun7shine
Sun7shine

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Beautifully explained, tanthya di.... And I felt, Adarsh was looking at the Sax women as if they were the one to bury kesar and he was the one to dig her out.... Also now, I am afraid for the crew members of the show coz Komarsh SR perhaps troubled Nainaji so much that she made an employee to quit, now how is she gona tolerate this - kesar Adarsh ki Baahoon mein.... Alert crew members alert!!!      ROFL

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mili97

Hi Tanthya, ventured back into the forum after being informed by Nazia that YKW has now departed from the TN and pleasantly surprised to see you doing the updates and everything else.How do you do it? 

Now the allegorical Apple has shifted its venue from TN to GH. Is this supposed to signify something?
Kesar staying in the GH can only be a short term solution. I wonder whether the CVs have thought about how to continue with this track.

Nothing great , Dear..just finish off LUD ..and take the task of Written update ..and it is over..that's it

it means that Sax are the enlightened soul, higher than Thakur's..and now they have got their nerve to stand and resist and not give meekly in to Thakur's bullying ..the Silent  people are speaking out...they do not know how to fight, The Sax will provide that knowledge...

I am quite curious about Kesar's fainting spell...

Lovely PP , Milli...

Mili27

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sun7shine

Beautifully explained, tanthya di.... And I felt, Adarsh was looking at the Sax women as if they were the one to bury kesar and he was the one to dig her out.... Also now, I am afraid for the crew members of the show coz Komarsh SR perhaps troubled Nainaji so much that she made an employee to quit, now how is she gona tolerate this - kesar Adarsh ki Baahoon mein.... Alert crew members alert!!!      ROFL

Mummy  may even break into dance ..singing ..yeh Shyamji bada dukh dina , tere Adarshwa ne..bada dukh dina..LOL
LOL
HamiSky IF-Sizzlerz
HamiSky
HamiSky

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Is Kesar coming to Sax house is troublesome? to whom? Kesar?? Komal???

babithaj

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaacheeSyna

LOL...Tanths the way you wrote...I thought Adarsh was trying to line marrroo kesar...ROFL ...and that Naina and Komal are shocked ROFL

Thanks for the description Tanths Big smileBig smile

Not possible Pooja... they both r brother n sister acc to the marriages ....Wink
babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HamiSky

Hi hami, hru??? I think its troublesome for everyone...including us....LOL but seriously..Takurs will not like Sax's refugee Kesar...will they???Ouch
desichora Newbie
desichora
desichora

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramanbabitha

Originally posted by HamiSky

Hi hami, hru??? I think its troublesome for everyone...including us....LOL but seriously..Takurs will not like Sax's refugee Kesar...will they???Ouch

Now prof shyam is going to marry kesar to give her child good future... and then thakurs and saxena are going to fight for the child in future episodes..

Go to top