Pratigya

Precap - Trouble Comes Knocking..

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
 Adarsh comes into the Sax House carrying an  unconscious Kesar..Nainaji who was peeling  Apple turns and sees Kesar in Adarsh' arms and is properly shocked..Komal too takes look and mirrors Nainaji..Adarsh holds on to Kesar like a Prized Trophy and is giving a grim look..
Edited by tanthya - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nisha2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: tanthya

Adarsh comes into the Sax House carrying an  unconscious Kesar..Nainaji who was peeling  Apple turns and sees Kesar in Adarsh' arms and is properly shocked..Komal too takes look and mirrors Nainaji..Adarsh holds on to Kesar like a Prized Trophy and is giving a grim look..

🤣🤣🤣 ab ye kise utha laye????🤣🤣 talk of tantrums...............🤣
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
LOL...Tanths the way you wrote...I thought Adarsh was trying to line marrroo kesar...🤣 ...and that Naina and Komal are shocked 🤣

Thanks for the description Tanths 😃😃
-Sheena- thumbnail

You thought it was a grim look..........😛

Me on the other hand thought  Adarsh  is saying she is slipping, slipping, need to hold her tight. or she will fall..😆😆😆

Poor guy was finding it difficult to keep hold of her.  His whole energy was on making sure she wont fall.  So acting went out for a toss...😆
Edited by starlight123 - 13 years ago
-Sheena- thumbnail
double post...😳
Edited by starlight123 - 13 years ago
-BugsBunny- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I think Nainaji become unconscious by seeing keasr in adarsh hands...😉
And Adarsh have to pick her also...ye Nainaji bhi na!!!!!!!!!😆
hussainramso thumbnail
Thank you Tanths!

I really hate Adarsh..................whenever he shows up I want to turn screen off😡
Cara86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
OMG thats hilarious  !!!

Nainaji is like "ab yeh kaun agayi mere dilruba / bete  ke bahon mein"  😆

Thanks T for the precap 😃
Edited by Cara86 - 13 years ago
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: starlight123

You thought it was a grim look..........😛

Me on the other hand thought  Adarsh  is saying she is slipping, slipping, need to hold her tight. or she will fall..😆😆😆

Poor guy was finding it difficult to keep hold of her.  His whole energy was on making sure she wont fall.  So acting went out for a toss...😆

His legs are supposed to be healing na? So he is trying to hold on to her perhaps?  Naina's shock could also be the actress seeing her guy with another woman in her arms.😆
-Sheena- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MERARAI

His legs are supposed to be healing na? So he is trying to hold on to her perhaps?  Naina's shock could also be the actress seeing her guy with another woman in her arms.😆

No it felt more the actor was having difficulty in holding...😆😆

But Tanths, define properly shocked...😕😆😆.