Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Please answer my question - I mean all the girls (Page 7)

shelly_nair IF-Dazzler
shelly_nair
shelly_nair

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shalina_kp

hello Milee (hope i spelt it correctly),

in real life many of us have to let our love go due to many reasons, but i don't think that anybody  among us will be so foolish like nivedita to marry lover's brother, who is completely a stranger to her.

i have an aunt, who was always tortured physically and mentally by her husband. now my cousins are grown up still uncle  has not changed much.  i always think about her and i used to ask my mummy how she can suffer all these years? what's the point in such marriage life? she was not at all happy in her whole married life she really hates him.  just stuck to uncle for the sake of marriage thinking that one day he will change.  now he is 70 plus he has not changed yet.

now this is a real story.  so what do u think? everybody should stuck to their marriage as this is a sacred institution? so do u want every girl to be like my aunt to stick to their marriage thinking that one day our spouse will change?

ur just supporting Kinshuk and his character Viren.  this CCBM is not the life. u hav to think beyond this.

marriage is sacred i know.  but it will only be sacred if there is love in it.. if there is concerns for each others happiness.

as far as this story is concerned, i always felt Viren's love towards Nivedita is artificial but SID' was natural.

@shalina_kp, i totally agree with u.  i know ur telling a true story b'coz in my practice i have met with many similar patients like ur aunt who were tortured by their spouses.

base of marriage should always be love and understanding. otherwise there is no point in keep going..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kavianand_notinuse_

kavianand Groupbie
kavianand
kavianand

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 12:01am | IP Logged

I really believe in the institution of marriage and believe is is very sacred......But only a real marriage is worth this kind of reverence...  a marriage where the partners know exactly  wht they are doing and their actions are consciously done with the purpose of being with each other..and mean every word of it!!!

In this Serial....A fictious one.....WE have got attached to the chracters so much that we are fighting over our personal beliefs regarding marriage...a very strong basis of any society....

I feel that the marriages shown on this serial are a total JOKE.....Be it Nivren or Sidya....Where the partners were shown to getting into these bondages due to all wrong reasons and were not even aware of the actual prupose!!

I feel it is below awomans dignity to even consider these marriages real.......And to believe that a woman or a man should always stick to his or partner thru thick or thin is  a wonder ful belief.....But to get emotionally cheated and made atarget to  some cruel games and manipulations does not deserve forgiveness at all....It is an abuse  at some level what Viren is doing but Nivi is totally unaware of it.....So the belief that it cannot harm her coz she does not know about it.......Is to totally wrong......The emotional upheaval and turmoil that Niveditha has gone thru should not be taken so lightly just becoz u want to believe the so called Romance between her and Viren should be the main theme!!.

Forget Nivaarth Or Nivren Or Sidya.......Think from your heart and you will know that to suffer such disgrace and still take everything in your stride is  not i would want any woman to go thru...I want todays woman to fight for justice even if it means punishing her own husband or inlaws and believe that whtever she has done is for her own self respect....with out feeling guilty about it....

WE can avoid so many cases of mental and physical abuse ....if the woman starts thinking that the marriage is not the only end and there is a way out!!

Edited by kavianand - 29 January 2011 at 12:05am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_notinuse_shelly_nairSweet-Violet_Namita_

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 12:24am | IP Logged
As I've said earlier that we still don't know the reason of Viren's action.  And if Viren whole heartdly apologizes then Nivi should try to work on the relationship. But if he does not then I just want Nivi ends up her marraige but I also don't want her to end up with S. as well. As they both r loosers and I just want Nivi to get out of that pagal khanna where momeny and status is everything.

S. has also proven again and again that he is also good for nothing.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRu_Namita_

_Namita_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Namita_
_Namita_

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Great posts everyone. If Viren repents and asks for forgiveness, then Nivi should think about what she would like to do. Viren better have a damn good reason for putting Nivi through so much torture. I love their on screen chemistry but then its just a tv show. I have watched this show from the start but found it kinda boring. Don't really liked Sid's character. Then came Viren like a breath of fresh air on the show. I wud say a darn good way of getting viewers on the creatives part. Since it is a show, good ratings are more important than anything. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenosamin6Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top