Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Please answer my question - I mean all the girls (Page 6)

shelly_nair IF-Dazzler
shelly_nair
shelly_nair

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaf13

Originally posted by shelly_nair

@ milee 1014, sorry i don't know ur name.  My self is Dr. Shelly.

i liked ur topic.

CCBM is not life or a reality. this is a fictional story.

Regarding SID-PUTUL fans and their love towards SID-PUTUL reunion, almost 70% of SID-PUTUL fans are watching this show since the very first episode. they have seen the intensity of love and chemistry between these two characters.  so naturally they will like this jodi.

everybody around us are talking about marriage and its values.  in real life if u were in place of Nivedita will u marry ur lovers brother? will u marry lovers brother and stay in the same house? i don't think anybody among today's youth will do like that. at least SID had a reason to marry Divya. but why nivedita married Viren?  if Viren and she had met each other at some other place then it would have sensed real.  u ppl may say that its for sid. if she had not married viren then sid wouldn't have married Divya. no sid was about to marry Divya as DS wish. why did Nivedita wear that locket on the same day of marriage?

if you are married to a person and ur so called better half is torturing u right and left then what will u do? u will stay with him for the sake of marriage? see i'm a doctor i have seen many patient's of mine telling me that i'm very very happy after my husband's death. what does that mean? many of them were suffering whole married life just to keep their marriage going. what's the use of it? why? why getting tortured everyday?

when we are not in love with our partner, then what is the point in staying together?

in real life we are not getting married to get divorced but when certain circumstances come we have to opt for divorce.

now regarding SID-PUTUL, sid-putul fans are saying that we want to see them united b'coz this is a story. i don't think in real life what ever they are showing in this CCBM would happen. even b'for this marriage drama, both Sharmas are living in the same house and they didn't know to whom the proposal came. this is really ridiculous. in any family if such an occasion occurs we will invite many ppl, we will go shopping. in this story they have shown nothing. aise kabhi bhi nahin ho sakta ki ek hi ghar me rahke donon ko pata nahin ki kiskeliye rishta aaya hai..

so if these things can happen in CCBM, why are u bothered if sid-putul fans are asking for their reunion?

this story started as SID-PUTUL's story so we wish this to be like this only.

in some shows they are showing ppl dying then again resurrectingLOL. in real life these things never happen...

so i just like to think this as a show.. not life...

and i really wish to see SID-PUTUL JODI AGAIN......................LOLLOL

wow shelly superb kamal krdia tunay kia kia point keh dalay good good

keep it up

ktna acha explain krdia sb i m proud of u Tongue a bigggggggggggggggg hug to u Hug

thank you SHAFI, for supporting me.

actually we SID-PUTUL fans has nothing to lose now. we have lost our couple. now NIVREN fans  really feel insecure about this jodi. chahe woh log jitna bhi mana kare that's the fact. that's why, even though they know that SID-DIVYA is a horrible pair, these ppl are saying sid-divya looks wonderful together. they are saying this so that viren wont be separated from Nivi..LOL.

by saying this i'm not intending to hurt anybody's feelings but at least they must understand that if they are fighting for Nivren.. so do we for SID-PUTUL. 

Edited by shelly_nair - 27 January 2011 at 10:32pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12kavianandshaf13

shaf13 IF-Dazzler
shaf13
shaf13

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:46pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by shaf13

@ milee 1014, sorry i don't know ur name.  My self is Dr. Shelly.

i liked ur topic.

CCBM is not life or a reality. this is a fictional story.

Regarding SID-PUTUL fans and their love towards SID-PUTUL reunion, almost 70% of SID-PUTUL fans are watching this show since the very first episode. they have seen the intensity of love and chemistry between these two characters.  so naturally they will like this jodi.

everybody around us are talking about marriage and its values.  in real life if u were in place of Nivedita will u marry ur lovers brother? will u marry lovers brother and stay in the same house? i don't think anybody among today's youth will do like that. at least SID had a reason to marry Divya. but why nivedita married Viren?  if Viren and she had met each other at some other place then it would have sensed real.  u ppl may say that its for sid. if she had not married viren then sid wouldn't have married Divya. no sid was about to marry Divya as DS wish. why did Nivedita wear that locket on the same day of marriage?

if you are married to a person and ur so called better half is torturing u right and left then what will u do? u will stay with him for the sake of marriage? see i'm a doctor i have seen many patient's of mine telling me that i'm very very happy after my husband's death. what does that mean? many of them were suffering whole married life just to keep their marriage going. what's the use of it? why? why getting tortured everyday?

when we are not in love with our partner, then what is the point in staying together?

in real life we are not getting married to get divorced but when certain circumstances come we have to opt for divorce.

now regarding SID-PUTUL, sid-putul fans are saying that we want to see them united b'coz this is a story. i don't think in real life what ever they are showing in this CCBM would happen. even b'for this marriage drama, both Sharmas are living in the same house and they didn't know to whom the proposal came. this is really ridiculous. in any family if such an occasion occurs we will invite many ppl, we will go shopping. in this story they have shown nothing. aise kabhi bhi nahin ho sakta ki ek hi ghar me rahke donon ko pata nahin ki kiskeliye rishta aaya hai..

so if these things can happen in CCBM, why are u bothered if sid-putul fans are asking for their reunion?

this story started as SID-PUTUL's story so we wish this to be like this only.

in some shows they are showing ppl dying then again resurrectingLOL. in real life these things never happen...

so i just like to think this as a show.. not life...

and i really wish to see SID-PUTUL JODI AGAIN......................LOLLOL

wow shelly superb kamal krdia tunay kia kia point keh dalay good good

keep it up

ktna acha explain krdia sb i m proud of u Tongue a bigggggggggggggggg hug to u Hug

thank you SHAFI, for supporting me.

actually we SID-PUTUL fans has nothing to lose now. we have lost our couple. now NIVREN fans  really feel insecure about this jodi. chahe woh log jitna bhi mana kare that's the fact. that's why, even though they know that SID-DIVYA is a horrible pair, these ppl are saying sid-divya looks wonderful together. they are saying this so that viren wont be separated from Nivi..LOL.

by saying this i'm not intending to hurt anybody's feelings but at least they must understand that if they are fighting for Nivren.. so do we for SID-PUTUL. 

hmmmm hm tou pehle hi sb kho chukay hain dekho agay kia hota hai wsy sid nivi milengy mera dil kehta hai sid nivi xrur milengy

aur jb b mai sid dviya ko dekhti hn ya nivi viren ko dekhti hn tou mai hans hans k loot poot hojati hn LOLLOLLOLLOLROFL

Edited by shaf13 - 27 January 2011 at 10:47pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kavianandshelly_nair

Vrushalini Groupbie
Vrushalini
Vrushalini

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Hi all,
non of the jodis are my favourites.  I liked the CCBM serial initially because of it's realistic characters and relationships shown between them.
There was extremely shy Nivi, and her loving, caring yet strong Dadi, mischevious younger brother Yash, bubbly, chirpy, confident sister Divya.....Nivi has uncle and aunt  : Pratap and Hemlata, initially they never shown extremely negative, they just shown, specially Hemlata is concerned for her daughter's blissful life over her cousin sis Nivi, which we will find very much common around us.....
I always cherished the normal conversations between sisters, between dadi and her grandchildren. over stressed Keshav who keep scolding Yash for studying hard....it was all much real...
About Sid-Putul, they have shownn childhood friends who later found their love for each other in a very sweet, innocent manner.....

But somehow now I feel, in reality any girl like Nivi will not entered in the same family which has insulted her so much as well as her father, did conspiracy against her father, put so much of blame; where her boy friend took side of his family (whatever may be the reason), and further more her beloved sis got married to him and they are staying in that house....
May be in reality a girl like Nivi would have tried to create her own life by educating herself, acheiving a good career or so.....And then there would be no question of returning back to the ex or braeaking of existing marriage etc....

Also I think in today's life, a boy like Sid who is so rich, and runs such a big business on his own will never allow his life to become a puppet-show in the hands of his uncles and aunts..if he is so weak, he is unable to run even a small scale business........Rather in reality well educated, well settled boys are smart enough to choose real happiness of their own life..... 
And talking about marriage, my belief is love is the most needed thing to make it work...it develops trust towards each other , love makes us strong and we support each other in all ups and downs...in reality no one gets married with the intention to take revange or play games against someone......

So its a show....its fictious creation.....why to compare the characters and their way of dealing things with real life....
Again these are all my POVs......

Edited by Vrushalini - 28 January 2011 at 4:40am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12kavianand-SuMee-Kanchhi_vids08_notinuse_shaf13shelly_nair_Namita_Omshanti1111

natasa0607 Groupbie
natasa0607
natasa0607

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 4:42am | IP Logged
According to me Nivi has directly/indirectly spoilt everyone's life. She din obey even her grandma or dad.  She cant go back now. She has to live with Viren and transform him into a better person.  But still I wish if somehow Sid n Nivi were togetherIII But it wont happen :-((
shelly_nair IF-Dazzler
shelly_nair
shelly_nair

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Vrushalini, whatever u have written is exactly right.  i really liked ur comment.  well said.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kavianandshaf13Sweet-Violet

shaf13 IF-Dazzler
shaf13
shaf13

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vrushalini

Hi all,
non of the jodis are my favourites.  I liked the CCBM serial initially because of it's realistic characters and relationships shown between them.
There was extremely shy Nivi, and her loving, caring yet strong Dadi, mischevious younger brother Yash, bubbly, chirpy, confident sister Divya.....Nivi has uncle and aunt  : Pratap and Hemlata, initially they never shown extremely negative, they just shown, specially Hemlata is concerned for her daughter's blissful life over her cousin sis Nivi, which we will find very much common around us.....
I always cherished the normal conversations between sisters, between dadi and her grandchildren. over stressed Keshav who keep scolding Yash for studying hard....it was all much real...
About Sid-Putul, they have shownn childhood friends who later found their love for each other in a very sweet, innocent manner.....

But somehow now I feel, in reality any girl like Nivi will not entered in the same family which has insulted her so much as well as her father, did conspiracy against her father, put so much of blame; where her boy friend took side of his family (whatever may be the reason), and further more her beloved sis got married to him and they are staying in that house....
May be in reality a girl like Nivi would have tried to create her own life by educating herself, acheiving a good career or so.....And then there would be no question of returning back to the ex or braeaking of existing marriage etc....

Also I think in today's life, a boy like Sid who is so rich, and runs such a big business on his own will never allow his life to become a puppet-show in the hands of his uncles and aunts..if he is so weak, he is unable to run even a small scale business........Rather in reality well educated, well settled boys are smart enough to choose real happiness of their own life..... 
And talking about marriage, my belief is love is the most needed thing to make it work...it develops trust towards each other , love makes us strong and we support each other in all ups and downs...in reality no one gets married with the intention to take revange or play games against someone......

So its a show....its fictious creation.....why to compare the characters and their way of dealing things with real life....

very well written hey itne din baad i tm forum py ??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavianand

Cherryhearts Groupbie
Cherryhearts
Cherryhearts

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vrushalini

Hi all,

shalina_kp Newbie
shalina_kp
shalina_kp

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
hello Milee (hope i spelt it correctly),

in real life many of us have to let our love go due to many reasons, but i don't think that anybody  among us will be so foolish like nivedita to marry lover's brother, who is completely a stranger to her.

i have an aunt, who was always tortured physically and mentally by her husband. now my cousins are grown up still uncle  has not changed much.  i always think about her and i used to ask my mummy how she can suffer all these years? what's the point in such marriage life? she was not at all happy in her whole married life she really hates him.  just stuck to uncle for the sake of marriage thinking that one day he will change.  now he is 70 plus he has not changed yet.

now this is a real story.  so what do u think? everybody should stuck to their marriage as this is a sacred institution? so do u want every girl to be like my aunt to stick to their marriage thinking that one day our spouse will change?

ur just supporting Kinshuk and his character Viren.  this CCBM is not the life. u hav to think beyond this.

marriage is sacred i know.  but it will only be sacred if there is love in it.. if there is concerns for each others happiness.

as far as this story is concerned, i always felt Viren's love towards Nivedita is artificial but SID' was natural.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kavianandshelly_nair

Go to top