Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Please answer my question - I mean all the girls (Page 3)

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
@Shasha - me too know a very similar story, where a boy and girl loved each other in us but girls parents married her with someone else as they were from different cultures, also boy too got married. but boy and girl still maintained their relation and later divorced their respective partners and got married.I thought they really very selfish people.

these type of examples makes one question insttiution of marriage.

But one should take lesson from these and parents should do proper background check before marrying their daughters especially overseas.

But one should never enter in marriage thinking divorce as option if they don't like their partners after marriage. there is no such thing as perfect human/partner but perfect person who is perfect for your personality.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafanmilee1014sasha_1gmann2010zarmeenoruexangelSuchi-

Rahm IF-Rockerz
Rahm
Rahm

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shasha74

Yes if Viren cruelty becomes too much for Nivedita or Siddath indiffernce to Divya and they've tried to make their marriages work but can't do so (it does take 2) then let them separate and find NEW loves not past loves.

I agree with that. They need to try to make their marriages work and take it from there.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014tamushiShayafan

.ayesha. IF-Stunnerz
.ayesha.
.ayesha.

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
 wow ,  really nice post yaar 
 i agree with your every word yaar 
  i just want say that  i don't believe in divorce yaar , i don't know people find me strange saying that but i don't like divorce yaar and i don't think divorce should happen yaar
 if u get married to anyone yaar , u can always work it out  
 u know Compromise yaar. compromise can solve any problem yaar
 i  believe that  jodiyan to uparwala banata hai ,so who we are to break yaar 
    and i don't think rajan shai  will show that nivi break her marriage to go back to sid .  NO yaar.
   his shows are always base on kind of reality. 
   and i am not married and i am only 17 yaar . 
 and this generation thinks different yaar but we are the same people yaar( i read this somewhere yaar , i know it's not related but just want share yaar Some People Blame Our Generation But Have They Ever Stopped To Think Who Raised US?)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014tamushiShayafan

ash66 Groupbie
ash66
ash66

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
I don't like people divorceing too. But if I have a husband like Viren who are not faithfull to me from the begining....stabing me on by back...what should I do? I can't live with him rest of my life I have to move on and find another husband I am still too young. He can kill me oneday.  If my husband started doing wrong things to me from the beginning then he can do this to me  rest of my life.  I am not brave like you!! Nivi doesn't have to go back Sid she can stay single or marry another man. Sid, Viren, Nivi, Diviyan all married  because of manupulation. So, they can divorce and re marry if they wanted to.LOL Viren is danger and he needs help...Nivi is not a doctor she doen't even know her husband is doing this to her. Keep watching the show....I really like this show. 

Edited by ash66 - 26 January 2011 at 5:28pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_notinuse_Sweet-Violet

NivRen_Luvu4eve Groupbie
NivRen_Luvu4eve
NivRen_Luvu4eve

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Milee, really a nice post. Agree with everything you said.  

milee1014Shayafan

ruexangel IF-Dazzler
ruexangel
ruexangel

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
wow, you have full right to express your thoughts, and i totally agree with you...not only because I love Nivren, but also because Sid was not beside her, didn't trust her when she needed him, ok that point is arguable now considering what is happening between nivi-sid, but futher more because they are both married now, their characters cannot break that off so easily for sure. I love how as a married woman you have expressed your thoughts, certainly brings a different perspective and it's one that I agree with Smile

milee1014Shayafan

Exoctica Goldie
Exoctica
Exoctica

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
I don't expect Nivi to break marriage and go to Sid, (even if she loves Sid by heart,) coz thats morally wrong and her character is as such that she'll never do that. However, when Divya finds out, and if there's a character change in Viren, they may actually convince Nivi-Sid to get back together. According to me,this is the only way it can happen. But u never know how the story will proceed....it could be that Sid-Divya and Nivren may stay together. 
AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
I would never go back to the Guy I loved once even if he was not married or still loves me forget about ruining another woman's life or home. Marriage is a sacred institution and no child's play. I believe in moving forward in life and not turning back and looking what I left behind. If I am in Nivi's place... I would try to make my Marriage work. No one is without faults... but love can conquer all. I have done it too!

Edited by Anamika1570 - 26 January 2011 at 6:51pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sihumilee1014tamushiShayafansimran728gmann2010cherrypansy_Namita_

Go to top