Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Please answer my question - I mean all the girls (Page 2)

lams Goldie
lams
lams

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
You know something milee - the fans of Sid - Nivi have never rationalized it as us , they just open topic after topic and say we want sid -putul ...they will never be able to give a reply as to why ...And seriously there are only like 5-10 people ..like them who spam the IF forum ..rest 90% are sane and question and rationalize .

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafanzarmeenogmann2010cherrypansySuchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Agree with you Milee, regardless of who  your partner is, one always needs to work on his/her marriage and not run back to your love, breaking their marriage too !! If anyone expect Sid and Nivi to do this, they are insulting their own beloved characters !!! And Nivi, she will question him, she will blast him for being wrong, but she she will never leave him !! and even if she does, which I know SHE WILL NOT !! She will never go back to Sid, because she loves her sister, even in tonight's episode she said to herself that she needs to stop Sid, because he is not only ruinging her life, but that too of her sister !!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

coolgirl7sihumilee1014tamushiShayafanzarmeenocherrypansySuchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

-Namita- IF-Sizzlerz
-Namita-
-Namita-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
I as a married woman feel that its not ethically right to talk about Sid and Nivi getting together. They made the choice to marry Viren and Divya respectively, so please stick to it. Marriage is not a game that you can always change teams. Marriage is a lifelong commitment and you should stick to your partner through thick and thin. If Nivi leaves Viren, is he ever going to repent or learn to love and trust. As a wife, I think that helping you hubby of their shortcomings is as important as accepting them as who they are.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sihumilee1014tamushiShayafanzarmeenogmann2010cherrypansySuchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Thank you girls for replying I really appreciate it.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanzarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Rahm IF-Rockerz
Rahm
Rahm

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
I completely agree.

Even if I was not a Niviren fan, I would still think that it's not right for Nivi and Sid to be together now. If they get together, they will have ruined Divya's life and although Divya is selfish, but she does not deserve such treatment. I'm not going to talk about Viren since his reasons for marrying Nivi were wrong.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014tamushiShayafanzarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
I completely agree with you Mili after all both of them are married to someone else now and it would be wrong to leave your husband to go back to that guy i don't like the idea of that. and anyways Divya likes Sid and Nivi wouldn't hurt her sister and go back to Sid i'm sorry but Sid-Nivi i don't think are possible now otherwise its insulting the pure bond of marriage and i'm not only saying that cos i am a NivRen fan x

Edited by Anisha_91 - 26 January 2011 at 1:48pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014ShayafanzarmeenoSuchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
I believe in "Jodiyan to uparwala banata hai".

in married couples - each partner will have his/her strengths and weaknesses. both needs to find a balance there or work towards it.
Also both should accept /love each other for what they are.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sihumilee1014ShayafanzarmeenoSuchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

shasha74 Senior Member
shasha74
shasha74

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Thanks milee for bringing up the topic and in answer to your question please read this story.

There was once a young shy girl who's Parent arranged her marriage to a charming young Dr.

The girl though American was brought with traditional asian values and even though she was given the right by her Parents to meet and fall in love with a person of her own choice she chose to go down the traditional path.

The groom was chosen; they met and communicated and the young girl fell in love with her husband to be, dreaming of their future together.

With all the rasams and full of joy and happiness they married.

However once he had come over to the States the groom became distant and moody. He hardly spoke to her and did not touch her once. The bride distraught and in pain but still hid everything from her Parents until one day the groom didn't come home.

The bride had no choice but to come clean to her Parents and the truth came out that. The groom came back a few days later.

The Parents naturally furious held a meeting with the groom and his elders and asked what was his problem that he was treating their daughter that way?

The groom said "i never loved your daughter and only married her to come to the States. The girl that i loved my Parents didn't like and her Parents married her to man who lived in the States. This marriage was my only means to come to the States and be re-united with her, she is leaving her husband too."

In one fall sweep this man had destroyed the life of an innocent young girl and his 'love' had destroyed the life of her husband for she not only left him but took their little baby with her.

This is a true story.

I don't believe a woman should stay with a man if he is abusive; marriage is a tie not a hanging rope but for Nivedita and Siddath to get back together i don't agree for the destruction would be too great and how ANYONE can find happiness on the deliberate destruction of others happiness is beyond me.

Yes if Viren cruelty becomes too much for Nivedita or Siddath indiffernce to Divya and they've tried to make their marriages work but can't do so (it does take 2) then let them separate and find NEW loves not past loves.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014tamushiShayafangmann2010zarmeenoLeandraRahm-Namita-

Go to top