Please answer my question - I mean all the girls - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Milee, really a nice post. Agree with everything you said.  
wow, you have full right to express your thoughts, and i totally agree with you...not only because I love Nivren, but also because Sid was not beside her, didn't trust her when she needed him, ok that point is arguable now considering what is happening between nivi-sid, but futher more because they are both married now, their characters cannot break that off so easily for sure. I love how as a married woman you have expressed your thoughts, certainly brings a different perspective and it's one that I agree with ðŸ˜Š
I don't expect Nivi to break marriage and go to Sid, (even if she loves Sid by heart,) coz thats morally wrong and her character is as such that she'll never do that. However, when Divya finds out, and if there's a character change in Viren, they may actually convince Nivi-Sid to get back together. According to me,this is the only way it can happen. But u never know how the story will proceed....it could be that Sid-Divya and Nivren may stay together. 
I would never go back to the Guy I loved once even if he was not married or still loves me forget about ruining another woman's life or home. Marriage is a sacred institution and no child's play. I believe in moving forward in life and not turning back and looking what I left behind. If I am in Nivi's place... I would try to make my Marriage work. No one is without faults... but love can conquer all. I have done it too!
Edited by Anamika1570 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Anamika1570

I would never go back to the Guy I loved once even if he was not married or still loves me forget about ruining another woman's life or home. Marriage is a sacred institution and no child's play. I believe in moving forward in life and not turning back and looking what I left behind. If I am in Nivi's place... I would try to make my Marriage work. No one is without faults... but love can conquer all. I have done it too!

In some ways yes, love does conquer all.....but in other ways it doesnt....sometimes there is no way to get around your heart being broken. its inevitable...like death. 😉

Edited by ash66 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by ash66

I don't like people divorceing too. But if I have a husband like Viren who are not faithfull to me from the begining....stabing me on by back...what should I do? I can't live with him rest of my life I have to move on and find another husband I am still too young. He can kill me oneday.  If my husband started doing wrong things to me from the beginning then he can do this to me  rest of my life.  I am not brave like you!! Nivi doesn't have to go back Sid she can stay single or marry another man. Sid, Viren, Nivi, Diviyan all married  because of manupulation. So, they can divorce and re marry if they wanted to.😆 Viren is danger and he needs help...Nivi is not a doctor she doen't even know her husband is doing this to her. Keep watching the show....I really like this show. 
Please don't make jokes on marriage. It is a very sacred institution.
And about Viren, you just saw some episodes and you are deciding their future.Did you even think before answering in this post I don't think so. Because if you have thought before making any decision you will think what if my husband repents what he did, what if my husband asks for another chance and ask for forgiveness then as a woman you have to make the right choice and make your marriage work.

I know Nivi is not a doctor but I know what kind of a person she is and she will never leave her husband but she will work her marriage and with the same confidence I know Viren is not dangerous criminal. He is the same Viren who saved a stranger's life and honor, he is the same Viren who asked for forgiveness when he dragged Divya without knowing who she is and he is the same Viren who did not think twice before paying surgery fees to save a person's life.

Please think before you answer. Thank you

Originally posted by Exoctica

I don't expect Nivi to break marriage and go to Sid, (even if she loves Sid by heart,) coz thats morally wrong and her character is as such that she'll never do that. However, when Divya finds out, and if there's a character change in Viren, they may actually convince Nivi-Sid to get back together. According to me,this is the only way it can happen. But u never know how the story will proceed....it could be that Sid-Divya and Nivren may stay together. 
That is where Nivi-Sid fans are thinking wrong. Nivi and Sid are characters who are matured, who knows the family values. Even if their life partners try to bring them together they will never and ever break their marriage vows. They will try and make their respective marriages work and love their partners and find happiness in their marriage.

Thank you for answering.
@Sasha, its really heart wrenching story and yes I know some of the stories are like that. I know a person who had a different story but outcome she left her husband because she could not take his abuse and I tell you she tried a lot before she left him. And I am saying this, I was ok with her decision because she tried to work it out but could not as they say specially in marriages input should be from both sides.

With you story we can learn something specially girls parents should look into background before getting their daughter married to someone specially overseas. I remember when I was in India a serial used to come in DD I don't remember the name as I was young at that time they showed similar kind of story where heroine gets married to a NRI guy but that guy already has a girlfriend in US. The girls parents as it was US rishta they just jump on it and get her married but never look into the background or any details. I don't remember the whole story.

But in CCBM, the story just started we need to give time to the couples how they will work it out and find their happiness. Even if Viren is like this now, he may repent what he did and ask for forgiveness and what will Nivi do at that time, she will forgive him and work things out. The same goes with Sid he will work things out with Divya. Already she loves him and when she comes to know the past she will repent why she did not trust her husband or her sister.
All these characters are not heartless but they are different and they will work out.

But thanks anyways for answering.
Originally posted by milee1014

Please don't make jokes on marriage. It is a very sacred institution.
And about Viren, you just saw some episodes and you are deciding their future.Did you even think before answering in this post I don't think so. Because if you have thought before making any decision you will think what if my husband repents what he did, what if my husband asks for another chance and ask for forgiveness then as a woman you have to make the right choice and make your marriage work.

I know Nivi is not a doctor but I know what kind of a person she is and she will never leave her husband but she will work her marriage and with the same confidence I know Viren is not dangerous criminal. He is the same Viren who saved a stranger's life and honor, he is the same Viren who asked for forgiveness when he dragged Divya without knowing who she is and he is the same Viren who did not think twice before paying surgery fees to save a person's life.

Please think before you answer. Thank you

Dear I do think before I act. Unfortunately what Viren is doing wrong. Second chance is always an option for a marriage. Viren is doing all this for revenge not love. If he cares about Nivi he would not be doing this to Nivi or his brother. His actions are not anywere near love but bitterness. What would Nivi do when she find out he is stabbing her on her back or how would you feel about some one in your family member is doing this to your own sister or your daughter. I think we shoud not support Virens wrong doing or desire for a women to put up with a man like Viren. Nivi deserves better than this!!

I am not married so this is my POV. I am not talking bad about marriage. What I see is Viren came to town to destroy Siddharth from the beginning.😉
Edited by ash66 - 13 years ago

Thank you guys all of you for answering, I really appreciate it. I maybe NivRen fan but I love all the characters in this serial. Just, when I read so many post about Nivi-Sid I could not take it as a married woman and so I posted this. Thank you again for replying and sharing your thoughts and views.