Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
I as a married woman feel that its not ethically right to talk about Sid and Nivi getting together. They made the choice to marry Viren and Divya respectively, so please stick to it. Marriage is not a game that you can always change teams. Marriage is a lifelong commitment and you should stick to your partner through thick and thin. If Nivi leaves Viren, is he ever going to repent or learn to love and trust. As a wife, I think that helping you hubby of their shortcomings is as important as accepting them as who they are.
milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you girls for replying I really appreciate it.
Rahm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I completely agree.

Even if I was not a Niviren fan, I would still think that it's not right for Nivi and Sid to be together now. If they get together, they will have ruined Divya's life and although Divya is selfish, but she does not deserve such treatment. I'm not going to talk about Viren since his reasons for marrying Nivi were wrong.
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I completely agree with you Mili after all both of them are married to someone else now and it would be wrong to leave your husband to go back to that guy i don't like the idea of that. and anyways Divya likes Sid and Nivi wouldn't hurt her sister and go back to Sid i'm sorry but Sid-Nivi i don't think are possible now otherwise its insulting the pure bond of marriage and i'm not only saying that cos i am a NivRen fan xEdited by Anisha_91 - 13 years ago
tamushi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I believe in "Jodiyan to uparwala banata hai".

in married couples - each partner will have his/her strengths and weaknesses. both needs to find a balance there or work towards it.
Also both should accept /love each other for what they are.

shasha74 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks milee for bringing up the topic and in answer to your question please read this story.

There was once a young shy girl who's Parent arranged her marriage to a charming young Dr.

The girl though American was brought with traditional asian values and even though she was given the right by her Parents to meet and fall in love with a person of her own choice she chose to go down the traditional path.

The groom was chosen; they met and communicated and the young girl fell in love with her husband to be, dreaming of their future together.

With all the rasams and full of joy and happiness they married.

However once he had come over to the States the groom became distant and moody. He hardly spoke to her and did not touch her once. The bride distraught and in pain but still hid everything from her Parents until one day the groom didn't come home.

The bride had no choice but to come clean to her Parents and the truth came out that. The groom came back a few days later.

The Parents naturally furious held a meeting with the groom and his elders and asked what was his problem that he was treating their daughter that way?

The groom said "i never loved your daughter and only married her to come to the States. The girl that i loved my Parents didn't like and her Parents married her to man who lived in the States. This marriage was my only means to come to the States and be re-united with her, she is leaving her husband too."

In one fall sweep this man had destroyed the life of an innocent young girl and his 'love' had destroyed the life of her husband for she not only left him but took their little baby with her.

This is a true story.

I don't believe a woman should stay with a man if he is abusive; marriage is a tie not a hanging rope but for Nivedita and Siddath to get back together i don't agree for the destruction would be too great and how ANYONE can find happiness on the deliberate destruction of others happiness is beyond me.

Yes if Viren cruelty becomes too much for Nivedita or Siddath indiffernce to Divya and they've tried to make their marriages work but can't do so (it does take 2) then let them separate and find NEW loves not past loves.
tamushi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
@Shasha - me too know a very similar story, where a boy and girl loved each other in us but girls parents married her with someone else as they were from different cultures, also boy too got married. but boy and girl still maintained their relation and later divorced their respective partners and got married.I thought they really very selfish people.

these type of examples makes one question insttiution of marriage.

But one should take lesson from these and parents should do proper background check before marrying their daughters especially overseas.

But one should never enter in marriage thinking divorce as option if they don't like their partners after marriage. there is no such thing as perfect human/partner but perfect person who is perfect for your personality.

Rahm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shasha74

Yes if Viren cruelty becomes too much for Nivedita or Siddath indiffernce to Divya and they've tried to make their marriages work but can't do so (it does take 2) then let them separate and find NEW loves not past loves.

I agree with that. They need to try to make their marriages work and take it from there.
.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
 wow ,  really nice post yaar 
 i agree with your every word yaar 
  i just want say that  i don't believe in divorce yaar , i don't know people find me strange saying that but i don't like divorce yaar and i don't think divorce should happen yaar
 if u get married to anyone yaar , u can always work it out  
 u know Compromise yaar. compromise can solve any problem yaar
 i  believe that  jodiyan to uparwala banata hai ,so who we are to break yaar 
    and i don't think rajan shai  will show that nivi break her marriage to go back to sid .  NO yaar.
   his shows are always base on kind of reality. 
   and i am not married and i am only 17 yaar . 
 and this generation thinks different yaar but we are the same people yaar( i read this somewhere yaar , i know it's not related but just want share yaar Some People Blame Our Generation But Have They Ever Stopped To Think Who Raised US?)
ash66 thumbnail
I don't like people divorceing too. But if I have a husband like Viren who are not faithfull to me from the begining....stabing me on by back...what should I do? I can't live with him rest of my life I have to move on and find another husband I am still too young. He can kill me oneday.  If my husband started doing wrong things to me from the beginning then he can do this to me  rest of my life.  I am not brave like you!! Nivi doesn't have to go back Sid she can stay single or marry another man. Sid, Viren, Nivi, Diviyan all married  because of manupulation. So, they can divorce and re marry if they wanted to.😆 Viren is danger and he needs help...Nivi is not a doctor she doen't even know her husband is doing this to her. Keep watching the show....I really like this show.  Edited by ash66 - 13 years ago