Please answer my question - I mean all the girls

milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I am seeing lots of posts in regards with Sid - Nivi. I can understand as you were opting for them as couple but I just have one question for you girls, and if I am not wrong most of you all are girls.
If you were in Nivi's place Loved a guy first but could not marry him for some reason and got married to some other guy, will you break your marriage and go back to your love is it right?
And in this case the girls love also got married, what will happen to his bride, should he leave her for his love?
I really don't know what you all are thinking but as a married woman myself its giving me so much pain to see all these posts of Sid - Nivi.

Marriage is a sacred institution in any religion or in any culture. Our ancestors maintained that purity or sacredness of this institution that is the reason we are what we are now. Please guys if you have problems in your marriage you have to work it out but never break it.

I can understand what all Sid-Nivi fans are going thru, you wanted that pair to happen but it didnot so let it go because both of them are married now, and if you ever understood their characters you will know Sid and Nivi will never break their marriage vows and never ever will leave their life partners even if they are villains they will make sure that their married life works out for good.
If you are still pinning for their pair to happen I regret to say that you never ever understood their characters at all.

I am really sorry if I have hurt anyone with my post it was never my intention but wanted to say this because its hurting me so much as a married woman to see what the younger generation thoughts are.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
agree with you thats my point!!!

that .. they are married if they were NOT married I could agree with most of the sid -----nivi posts I would like, you know what viren is not good so they can get married but thats NOT THE CASE!!

nivi and viren are Married

and sid and divya are married

to wish their separation is such a disgrace!
MonuKaKinshuk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i liked it di!!!!!!!!1 wise choice!!!!!!!!
coz now nivi is someones and not sid's!!!!!!
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yes Milee, regardless of how the spouse is we stick to them and we try all it takes to make our marriage work. And so this is the case with these 2 couples too.
They have to try their best to make their marriage work and move ahead in life. Pinning for Nivi to go back to Sid is not morally right. No matter how Divya is what will happen to her? Why she should suffer because Sid never stood up and went ahead with marriage to her..
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i mean have people really seen what a broken marriage is
its when the spouse is hitting and abusing and cursing..
does viren do all of this no?
he is suffering and he is making sure that nivi smiles
he is fighting his own inside battles and is insecure. One day Nivi will understand and cure him !

He needs the care and he is like a child right now just getting back at his brother who probably disowned him who does not EVEN REMEMBER his brother
how sad
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Honestly Milee that;s is the difference between S. Nivi fans and Nivren fans.

No matter what S. does S. and Nivi fans wants them together but Nivren fans after seeing Viren wants Nivi just to leave him and just move away and want to make her own mark. ANd the reason Nivren fans r still rooting for their fav couple coz they want to know the reason behind Viren's action but S. did not and does not have any reason for his actions.

But for the sake of Nivren marriage Nivren fans says that Nivi should only forgive Viren when Viren cmes crawling on his knees begging for forgiveness.
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with u,  I will never go back to the person I loved,  How can I break my marrriage,  marriage is not a child's play,  When u get married u dont marry just the boy u marry the whole family and after that their respect and dignity remains in ur hands,  and also ur family's respect and dignity and also their upbringing reflects on one's behaviour,  When u r married u must be with that person and support him and try to bring him out of all the problems help him,  Leaving ur husband is not a solution,  U must get to know the reason of his behaviour and then help him to get out out of the situation, If need be I will leave the house with him and go somewhere far and start our lives fresh,  after all comes to normal then I would return with him,  But breaking marriage and going back to ur Ex is not a solution to it,  as it is concerning my husband as well as my ex wife also,  how can we ruin their lives
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Agree with you Milee. Whatever was the reason both Sid and Nivi decided to marry someone else. Now Nivi is Viren's wife, whatever problem Viren is creating for himself, that's something he and Nivi has to sort it out. I will decide about Viren once I find out his past, but from whatever I know, he is mentally sick, if you can't leave your husband when he gets cancer or another life thretening desease how come you expect Nivi to leave Viren in such condition. And even if Nivi decides to leave Viren (which I hightly doub it as it's not her nature), she is never going to go back to Sid, he is still her BIL for god sake. Edited by gmann2010 - 13 years ago
lams thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
You know something milee - the fans of Sid - Nivi have never rationalized it as us , they just open topic after topic and say we want sid -putul ...they will never be able to give a reply as to why ...And seriously there are only like 5-10 people ..like them who spam the IF forum ..rest 90% are sane and question and rationalize .

xaviara thumbnail
Agree with you Milee, regardless of who  your partner is, one always needs to work on his/her marriage and not run back to your love, breaking their marriage too !! If anyone expect Sid and Nivi to do this, they are insulting their own beloved characters !!! And Nivi, she will question him, she will blast him for being wrong, but she she will never leave him !! and even if she does, which I know SHE WILL NOT !! She will never go back to Sid, because she loves her sister, even in tonight's episode she said to herself that she needs to stop Sid, because he is not only ruinging her life, but that too of her sister !!