Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

One of the clues............. (Page 4)

peacefulblossom Senior Member
peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by friendforall

Another thought just came to my mind,  could it be that Viren loved Sid  so much but Sid never bothered about Viren in fact he was jealous with VIren,  because when Sid was born he got so much love and attention  with his family and when Viren was born he felt that the love he used to get is being distributed,  many children are jealous when their brother or sister is born, as children they have the feeling of being insecured,  may be Viren always showed love and affection for Sid but Sid did not bother to reciprocate the love,  in fact he created situations where always Viren was being blamed,  I have many friends who are married and have children they always say that when their second child was born the elder one was jealous and also beat the younger one they themselves to wrong things and put the blame on the younger child, 

Do u all think this could be a reason, 

That is possible too. But Sid doesnt seem to remember much but about Viren... thats alittle unusual him being the older child and all..

I don't really see Sid making situations worse for Viren? And since Viren always looked up to him that seems unlikely? Maybe Sid just didn't pay much attention to Viren....and Viren whom always looked up to him was sadden when taken to boarding school and anger that Sid wasnt there with him.

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by peacefulblossom

Another thought just came to my mind,  could it be that Viren loved Sid  so much but Sid never bothered about Viren in fact he was jealous with VIren,  because when Sid was born he got so much love and attention  with his family and when Viren was born he felt that the love he used to get is being distributed,  many children are jealous when their brother or sister is born, as children they have the feeling of being insecured,  may be Viren always showed love and affection for Sid but Sid did not bother to reciprocate the love,  in fact he created situations where always Viren was being blamed,  I have many friends who are married and have children they always say that when their second child was born the elder one was jealous and also beat the younger one they themselves to wrong things and put the blame on the younger child, 

Do u all think this could be a reason, 

That is possible too. But Sid doesnt seem to remember much but about Viren... thats alittle unusual him being the older child and all..

I don't really see Sid making situations worse for Viren? And since Viren always looked up to him that seems unlikely? Maybe Sid just didn't pay much attention to Viren....and Viren whom always looked up to him was sadden when taken to boarding school and anger that Sid wasnt there with him.
or it could be, both were so small, that children of that age usually tend to forget many things, Nivi also does not remember Viren. But Viren could not.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

diyaloveskinny

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Yes may be she does not remember Viren in childhood, But I remember when Viren had entered the show and Nivi started working at the Sood's for the decoration  she was confused as to wat he was doing there and after that she thought to herself ":Kahi yeh Jawahar Chacha ka beta Viren to nahi" means she knew Viren or else how could she know who sre his parents
peacefulblossom Senior Member
peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged

Yes may be she does not remember Viren in childhood, But I remember when Viren had entered the show and Nivi started working at the Sood's for the decoration  she was confused as to wat he was doing there and after that she thought to herself ":Kahi yeh Jawahar Chacha ka beta Viren to nahi" means she knew Viren or else how could she know who sre his parents
Yeah I think she vaguely remembers him existing but does not remember how he was.

I guess because Viren was taken away from his family...he captured that memory...since it impacted him alot...where as the others forgot.

Well then again Sid should remember Viren...having his only brother being taken away from him at that young age...

Edited by peacefulblossom - 27 January 2011 at 11:30am
starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
But now as the show is progressing......it does not seem like its about Nivi..................Viren is now focussed just on Sid.
So i think his revenge is not related to Nivi.....its just that he is using her as a bait to get to Sid.

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged

its not that Sid does not remember Viren. He does not remember "little intricate things" that they used to do in childhood.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index