India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

One of the clues............. (Page 3)

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
But Bani.....in the flashback......dadaji looked too strict.......maybe he calmed down now......but it looked like maybe he was mad at Viren for something in the flashback.

Its possible that maybe dadaji had heard or saw something Viren did or said to Sid..............dadaji looks like he is partial.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Omshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by starz4me

But Bani.....in the flashback......dadaji looked too strict.......maybe he calmed down now......but it looked like maybe he was mad at Viren for something in the flashback.

Its possible that maybe dadaji had heard or saw something Viren did or said to Sid..............dadaji looks like he is partial.

we will know once it is out. But, you know if Dadaji made a decision like that, there must be some reasons. The reason may be right or wrong. Because, when Viren was introduced, he had flashback of holding hand with dadaji and asking him about Prithviraj Chauhan, dadaji was so loving to him. There must be a reason, and the child thought that dadaji does not love him and Sid is responsible. And once it gets into the mind, it stays forever. I completely understand the child's pain.

But I feel, the way he is taking for his revenge is not right. Backstabbing is never a healthy option, instead he should have taken out his grievance and demanded an answer directly from them.
Whatever might be the reason, instead of backstabbing, if he had questioned them directly, that would have projected him as a stable character. Also, he is not mental case, he is very normal, that means he knows what he is doing, whether while traumatising Nivi or giving wrong medicines to DS or hiring goons to attack Nivi to frame Sid. I mean these are not healthy options.Smile

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
I know that Viren's actions are wrong....and he chose the wrong path to take out his frustration......but i think he's mentally unstable.....coz only that kind of persons need mental satisfaction for something that is troubling them.....they want to hurt others the same way they get hurt.

Omshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:02pm | IP Logged

I know that Viren's actions are wrong....and he chose the wrong path to take out his frustration......but i think he's mentally unstable.....coz only that kind of persons need mental satisfaction for something that is troubling them.....they want to hurt others the same way they get hurt.

u r right too! as a normal person will not behave in the way Viren is behaving. I feel the outcome of his character will depend on how far he goes in his revenge. Like he gave DS wrong medicines, DS suffered, but suppose one day, he does that again and DS dies, then?

he will realise for sure that though his anger was right, the path he chose was not right. He will live with that guilt throughout his life. And this guilt will be more, when he sees the people against whom he schemed or used in his plan, have forgiven him. But question is, will his conscience be able to forgive him?
peacefulblossom Senior Member
peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

u r right too! as a normal person will not behave in the way Viren is behaving. I feel the outcome of his character will depend on how far he goes in his revenge. Like he gave DS wrong medicines, DS suffered, but suppose one day, he does that again and DS dies, then?

he will realise for sure that though his anger was right, the path he chose was not right. He will live with that guilt throughout his life. And this guilt will be more, when he sees the people against whom he schemed or used in his plan, have forgiven him. But question is, will his conscience be able to forgive him?

I think he's emotionally unstable. I think a normal person in these situation would want to get back at their family...if your overly sensitive...but most people will come back and try to prove their worth...by doing well in business and taking over Sid...blah blah...but backstabbing is not normal...the way Viren is doing it.

I don't think the CV will make an extreme case, that due to Viren someone dies....that will kill the viewers and there is no way that Viren will able to forgive himself if he causes someone to die...him being kinda good and all.

I think CV might make the show longer by showing Viren not forgiving himself...not thinking he's worth Nivi love...even though he loves her now...

I'm not thinking right...I think todays episode disappointed me too much haha

Edited by peacefulblossom - 26 January 2011 at 7:48pm

Omshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by peacefulblossom

I don't think the CV will make an extreme case, that due to Viren someone dies....that will kill the viewers and there is no way that Viren will able to forgive himself if he causes someone to die...him being kinda good and all.

I think CV might make the show longer by showing Viren not forgiving himself...not thinking he's worth Nivi love...even though he loves her now...

I think creatives should see your plots....terrific ones, that will fetch them more TRPs. And I can provide the songs and background music.LOL

I am starting a fan club for DS and YD, I wonder how DS landed up with YD?LOL I'll need your expert advice on that!WinkSmile
Smile

peacefulblossom

peacefulblossom Senior Member
peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:57pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Omshanti1111

Originally posted by peacefulblossom

I think creatives should see your plots....terrific ones, that will fetch them more TRPs. And I can provide the songs and background music.LOL

I am starting a fan club for DS and YD, I wonder how DS landed up with YD?LOL I'll need your expert advice on that!WinkSmile
Smile

LOL Totally! They will never guess whats going to happen in my story hahaha LOL And I'll make Nivi a kick ass character Tongue Girl power all the way...Embarrassed

And you being my music and song expert..since I dont know any...

LOL If it doesn't do well in indian... I'm sure USA and United Kingdom will love the story Star

Hehe... I'll have to think about DS and YD...they are quite a pair hehe... I'll try finding some scenes with YD to see how she is hahaha
diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Another thought just came to my mind,  could it be that Viren loved Sid  so much but Sid never bothered about Viren in fact he was jealous with VIren,  because when Sid was born he got so much love and attention  with his family and when Viren was born he felt that the love he used to get is being distributed,  many children are jealous when their brother or sister is born, as children they have the feeling of being insecured,  may be Viren always showed love and affection for Sid but Sid did not bother to reciprocate the love,  in fact he created situations where always Viren was being blamed,  I have many friends who are married and have children they always say that when their second child was born the elder one was jealous and also beat the younger one they themselves to wrong things and put the blame on the younger child, 

Do u all think this could be a reason, 

Edited by friendforall - 26 January 2011 at 11:35pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index