India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

One of the clues.............

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Remember guys Vandana said in yesterdays epi......that Viren was always running after Sid n used to say that he wants to be like Sid.
Maybe.....Sid didnt use to pay that much attention to Viren n use to play with others.......maybe he use to just hush Viren away......saying he is not his age to play with him or something like that.......maybe unknowingly Sid might have said......why dont u just go away from my life forever n when Viren was sent away.....he might have thought its coz Sid wished for it.....thats y he is being sent away.

Coz in todays epi the way Viren said.......that Nivi has gone from ur life forever n u must be feeling so much hurt.....n i'll make sure u feel that pain forever.

There is something related to Viren-Sid relation as kids......n thats y Viren is so adamant to make Sid suffer the pain of seperation of a loved one.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

MonuKaKinshuksahujaShayafanlamsMMBGDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-diyaloveskinnysirjee

MonuKaKinshuk Senior Member
MonuKaKinshuk
MonuKaKinshuk

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
by the way, sonal thank you for manmohana song!!!!!!!!!!!
i seriously love you!!!!!!!!!!love you love you love you!!!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

starz4me

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
good point
diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Could be a valid reason well said,  Many are saying why use Nivi against Sid, I feel he knows how much Sid loved Nivi so he wants Sid  to feel the pain when Nivi will hurt him,  He wants that Nivi hurts him,  may be just as the way he was hurt in childhood as U mentioned,  When u r hurt by strangers u dont feel the pain but when u r hurt by the person u love the most it hurts so much and u feel the pain and really suffer a lot, 
Poojaa_P IF-Rockerz
Poojaa_P
Poojaa_P

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Good observation! I was thinking on that point too! and i agree it is completely realted to Sid-Viren relationship in the childhood..! as vandana said viren looked up to sid and wanted to be like him..
I don't quite agree with you about Sid saying things like " go away from my life " he can not possibly be that harsh to viren as a kid!! they were 5 years old.. however i do think that Sid probably didn't pay much attention to viren and played with nivi most the time.. so he felt left out. but actually sid doesn't even remember viren as a child .. and actually i think that it's the elder's fault for sending viren away.. sid doesn't have much to do with this.. I think it's only a big misunderstanding that viren has been carrying with him all this time!! acutally i think....
maybe dadaji favoured sid or Sid was his favourite and viren didn't like that .. sid always beat him to everything and that's why maybe his dream to be like sid got crushed.. he felt that he was second best.. 
so really he just wants to show sid that it hurts so much when someone whom you love leaves you forever and goes away from you.. * i mean VIren obviously used to love Sid very much and then he got sent away ...and he never got much attention as sid..

Edited by Poojiebbz - 26 January 2011 at 10:42am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsstarz4me_Namita_

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starz4me

Remember guys Vandana said in yesterdays epi......that Viren was always running after Sid n used to say that he wants to be like Sid.
Maybe.....Sid didnt use to pay that much attention to Viren n use to play with others.......maybe he use to just hush Viren away......saying he is not his age to play with him or something like that.......maybe unknowingly Sid might have said......why dont u just go away from my life forever n when Viren was sent away.....he might have thought its coz Sid wished for it.....thats y he is being sent away.

Coz in todays epi the way Viren said.......that Nivi has gone from ur life forever n u must be feeling so much hurt.....n i'll make sure u feel that pain forever.

There is something related to Viren-Sid relation as kids......n thats y Viren is so adamant to make Sid suffer the pain of seperation of a loved one.

being the show maker RS is, I feel at the end, he will create such a circumstance that viewers will feel pain of everyone, whether DS, or Viren or Sid or Divya, JW, CC, YD along with Nivi.  The reason wil be something which will make the viewers symoathetic towards all and not hate anyone.

BTW, good thoughts!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

starz4me_Namita_diyaloveskinnyP.Kamaljit.Sean

MonuKaKinshuk Senior Member
MonuKaKinshuk
MonuKaKinshuk

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Poojiebbz

Good observation! I was thinking on that point too! and i agree it is completely realted to Sid-Viren relationship in the childhood..! as vandana said viren looked up to sid and wanted to be like him..
I don't quite agree with you about Sid saying things like " go away from my life " he can not possibly be that harsh to viren as a kid!! they were 5 years old.. however i do think that Sid probably didn't pay much attention to viren and played with nivi most the time.. so he felt left out. but actually sid doesn't even remember viren as a child .. and actually i think that it's the elder's fault for sending viren away.. sid doesn't have much to do with this.. I think it's only a big misunderstanding that viren has been carrying with him all this time!! acutally i think....
maybe dadaji favoured sid or Sid was his favourite and viren didn't like that .. sid always beat him to everything and that's why maybe his dream to be like sid got crushed.. he felt that he was second best.. 
so really he just wants to show sid that it hurts so much when someone whom you love leaves you forever and goes away from you.. * i mean VIren obviously used to love Sid very much and then he got sent away ...and he never got much attention as sid..
nice point of view!!!!!!!
Poojaa_P IF-Rockerz
Poojaa_P
Poojaa_P

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by COOLGIRLLAVANYA

Originally posted by Poojiebbz

nice point of view!!!!!!!

thanks for appreciating my view and thoughts!!... i thought i was thinking a little out of order!! haha
i am kind of new to analysing Indian Drama's, they can be soo confusing!! LOL 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index