Saas Bina Sasuraal
Saas Bina Sasuraal

Pashu's wife (Page 2)

scinerd Goldie
scinerd
scinerd

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by brainychild92

i understand where you are coming from but can u explain her behavior when dadaji fell down the stairs...  when she accused VED PRATAP CHATURVEDI of molesting her... when she accused them of dowry...

if she wanted a divorce, she should've simply asked for it.. even say they tortured her cuz in a way, making her work like a maid is torture.. but are all of these lies worth it really?  i mean this is just wrong.. 

scinerd, i agree with u but please don't compare her with toasty. toasty loves tej unconditionally and is doing all of this for him.. malti and pashu had an arranged marriage, remember.. their was no love in it. but u can't blame only one because "it takes two to clap"...while pashu was trying to be nice to her, he is also strict. She probably thought out an image of her husband and pashu just wasn't him  no matter how hard she tried to turn him into it..

i blame bua ji...i know she has a big hand in this. i just cant wait till that's revealed...

you make a good point. I guess the is why forced marriages never work. this story is gettting really interesting. lets see how things unfold. and the reason why bua ji is against the family.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

brainychild92

kinara17 IF-Sizzlerz
kinara17
kinara17

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
whatever we know about her ...even though it is very little ...i dont think so she was a well mannered woman...specially when she had thrown her mother in law's bangles...but this is a very tiny example about  her character....i hope..upcoming episodes will tell about her..just wait..Smile
Mulan08 Senior Member
Mulan08
Mulan08

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by brainychild92

i understand where you are coming from but can u explain her behavior when dadaji fell down the stairs...  when she accused VED PRATAP CHATURVEDI of molesting her... when she accused them of dowry...

if she wanted a divorce, she should've simply asked for it.. even say they tortured her cuz in a way, making her work like a maid is torture.. but are all of these lies worth it really?  i mean this is just wrong.. 

scinerd, i agree with u but please don't compare her with toasty. toasty loves tej unconditionally and is doing all of this for him.. malti and pashu had an arranged marriage, remember.. their was no love in it. but u can't blame only one because "it takes two to clap"...while pashu was trying to be nice to her, he is also strict. She probably thought out an image of her husband and pashu just wasn't him  no matter how hard she tried to turn him into it..

i blame bua ji...i know she has a big hand in this. i just cant wait till that's revealed...

I can understand most of your comments.

When someone is misled and angry as in the case of Pashu's wife one is not very considerate towards everyone's feelings except their own since they feel they have been wronged, and I guess she was not too educated and was a simpleton in that she was easily led astray by her buaji on a revenge mission and feels that Pashu and his family were heartless with her so she can be heartless as well.

As I said it is pure conjecture, but it looks like she is very vengeful for some reason and I hope that they tell her story fairly too.

Edited by hinduengg - 27 January 2011 at 3:18am
-Preetz- Coolbie
-Preetz-
-Preetz-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:18am | IP Logged
i do have a little sympathy with malti.. not much considering how she ruined the lives of these people.. but if u think seriously, 5 yrs back she might have had more problems as compared to toasty today..
i mean, gyan was even more small probably 8-9 yrs.. today atleast he helps toasty if needed but back then i dont think he used to.. same applies to tej and prachin.. i dont think anyone used to help her..
considering what pashu's wife went through, tej supports toasty as well as helps her so that history doesnt repeat itself..
so i dont think she was completely wrong with her complaints, may be pashu never supported her, and may be listening to buaji, matters went out of control..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mulan08

scinerd Goldie
scinerd
scinerd

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preetha_6

i do have a little sympathy with malti.. not much considering how she ruined the lives of these people.. but if u think seriously, 5 yrs back she might have had more problems as compared to toasty today..
i mean, gyan was even more small probably 8-9 yrs.. today atleast he helps toasty if needed but back then i dont think he used to.. same applies to tej and prachin.. i dont think anyone used to help her..
considering what pashu's wife went through, tej supports toasty as well as helps her so that history doesnt repeat itself..
so i dont think she was completely wrong with her complaints, may be pashu never supported her, and may be listening to buaji, matters went out of control..

after watching today's episodes and watching more flashbacks it did seem liek she had a lot of work but tej helped her so much! he even made food when she was gone. She has a very wrong way of saying things and i think too many big dreams after marriage.  pitaji was wrong in thinking that everyone is like his wife.  and pashu and her clearly did not get along. but still divorce was enough, what the need for the molestation etc drama.
Lord_Aragon Groupbie
Lord_Aragon
Lord_Aragon

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Well personally speaking.. i didnt find much wrong from the part of malti... every wife has expectations from her husband.. and pashu was clearly not fullfilling them. Seeing her behavioe she seems kiddish to me.. and i am sure that this molestation charge must be put by some evil mind.. who want to take advantage of the rift between the husband & wife.

Still i have a funny feeling.. that pashu and malti will unite again.. coz she is not bad at heart and now there is one more lady to help her out.. :P

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saas Bina Sasuraal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index