Posted: 13 years ago
I do not know how everyone will take this but I have a sneaking sympathy for Pashu's wife. I mean the track is to unfold completely, and she has left no stone unturned to wreck havoc in their lives, but  I think she must have had a terrible time at the house, and as these men behave they must have been callous about her happiness and creature comforts.

She must have received very little emotional support from her husband who may have thought that a woman is happiest when serving a huge family like theirs without complaint. And she may have received support and encouragement from the sister of her father in law who may have used her to further her own ends.

All this is pure conjecture but I guess any woman undergoing the plight of Pashu's wife and being the eldest daughter in law of such a house, is bound to rebel.
I see your point and agree too...issues with the workload and Pashu's short tempered behavior is understandable.. but molestation accusations against Ved is going too far..

Let's hope they show both sides of the story..
i;m sorry but i have no sympathy for her. i can understand she faced troubles, but toasty faced the same if not even more.  she never gave them love how could she expect love back. and why is she trying to ruin toastys life now by calling her and stuff.  accusing ved. I mean come one this lady is a complete B*****. and from the flashbacks it did seem that pashu was trying to be nice to her and stuff. chedi was right, how to do you expect someone who is so filled with poison to not spread it around.
I have no sympathy for her she did not even look back when dadaji fell down the stairs. if not out of love for the family atleast for humanity's sake she could have checked on him.
i dont have any sympathy for her either because of the fake allegations & she went off after dadaji fell down without a care

We are only seeing the picture painted by the family

We dont know why she did what she did..what her perspective is..and what she is feeling

Pashus wife was treated like a domestic slave..I am pretty sure Pashu did not stick up for her like Tej tries to for Toasty....

In that house, there is a very strange idea of what women should do and shouldnt do

I think Chedi's sister prob was treated in a similar fashion which is why she really hates her family

Toasty is sweet but I find her character really fake...after all that is said and done..its very hard to that pure of heart....she seems lke some kind of robot

The family is loving but just their viewpoints need to be upgraded to the 21st century

Edited by silvermoonlight - 13 years ago
i understand where you are coming from but can u explain her behavior when dadaji fell down the stairs...  when she accused VED PRATAP CHATURVEDI of molesting her... when she accused them of dowry...

if she wanted a divorce, she should've simply asked for it.. even say they tortured her cuz in a way, making her work like a maid is torture.. but are all of these lies worth it really?  i mean this is just wrong.. 

scinerd, i agree with u but please don't compare her with toasty. toasty loves tej unconditionally and is doing all of this for him.. malti and pashu had an arranged marriage, remember.. their was no love in it. but u can't blame only one because "it takes two to clap"...while pashu was trying to be nice to her, he is also strict. She probably thought out an image of her husband and pashu just wasn't him  no matter how hard she tried to turn him into it..

i blame bua ji...i know she has a big hand in this. i just cant wait till that's revealed...
Originally posted by brainychild92

i understand where you are coming from but can u explain her behavior when dadaji fell down the stairs...  when she accused VED PRATAP CHATURVEDI of molesting her... when she accused them of dowry...

if she wanted a divorce, she should've simply asked for it.. even say they tortured her cuz in a way, making her work like a maid is torture.. but are all of these lies worth it really?  i mean this is just wrong.. 

scinerd, i agree with u but please don't compare her with toasty. toasty loves tej unconditionally and is doing all of this for him.. malti and pashu had an arranged marriage, remember.. their was no love in it. but u can't blame only one because "it takes two to clap"...while pashu was trying to be nice to her, he is also strict. She probably thought out an image of her husband and pashu just wasn't him  no matter how hard she tried to turn him into it..

i blame bua ji...i know she has a big hand in this. i just cant wait till that's revealed...

you make a good point. I guess the is why forced marriages never work. this story is gettting really interesting. lets see how things unfold. and the reason why bua ji is against the family.
whatever we know about her ...even though it is very little ...i dont think so she was a well mannered woman...specially when she had thrown her mother in law's bangles...but this is a very tiny example about  her character....i hope..upcoming episodes will tell about her..just wait..😊