Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: tinsel

There are two keys for happy marriage , one is love and another is a sensible soul. You have to fulfill both for a successful marriage.Marriage is not just about sex. It is about commitment, mutual respect and trust culminating in love.It is also about the respect you give to your partner, thoughts that you have of the partner and the unconditional support that you extend to him or her throughout your life. To sustain this, there has to be total transparency and complete honesty in your relationship with your partner. 

i second u.......hope the cv's read this post....
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Frankly speaking i was quite disspointed with maan's reaction..
I am married for 10+ years now,
The first night is something everyone does look forward for..
She sees beyond just physical relationship or even the souls connection...

The time comes when you can pour out your feelings and talk something which is in your mind and some beautiful words to bring a smile on each otehrs face...

Even though when Maan started of removing Geet's jeweallry and stopped when he felt her belly, there was a moement in his expressuons where he did feel guilty and then controlled his emotions..
This was the time when he could have divereted the topic and spoke  to her about  they way things went and  finally they have  united..
And tell her how he would care for her  for teh rest of his life..

There words would bring the million dollor smile Geet needs at this moment of her first night
Its a specauil night for a girl and she always looks forward to it ..

Even if he held her hand and spoke some words and  poured out his feelings.. and they had a passionate hug and say "chalo aaj raat ek doosarey hi bahon mai chaad dekkay sothey hai " would have made her night !!

This would have made her feel so special  and more of what she is to him ....

Maan's  change of mood did disturb Geet
Edited by shanti05 - 13 years ago
-MaanEetLover- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Oh WOW !!
Awesome Post ! 
I truely hope CVs are reading your post !! 
& Hopefully you can give them some tips ðŸ˜‰
Dilsay thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanti05

Frankly speaking i was quite disspointed with maan's reaction..
I am married for 10+ years now,
The first night is something everyone does look forward for..
She sees beyond just physical relationship or even the souls connection...

The time comes when you can pour out your feelings and talk something which is in your mind and some beautiful words to bring a smile on each otehrs face...

Even though when Maan started of removing Geet's jeweallry and stopped when he felt her belly, there was a moement in his expressuons where he did feel guilty and then controlled his emotions..
This was the time when he could have divereted the topic and spoke  to her about  they way things went and  finally they have  united..
And tell her how he would care for her  for teh rest of his life..

There words would bring the million dollor smile Geet needs at this moment of her first night
Its a specauil night for a girl and she always looks forward to it ..

Even if he held her hand and spoke some words and  poured out his feelings.. and they had a passionate hug and say "chalo aaj raat ek doosarey hi bahon mai chaad dekkay sothey hai " would have made her night !!

This would have made her feel so special  and more of what she is to him ....

Maan's  change of mood did disturb Geet

I ABSOLUTELY AGREE WITH YOU .MAAN AS A HUSBAND NEEDS TO FULFILL HIS DUTIES  AND SHOULD COMMUNICATE  WITH GEET WITH HONESTY IN ORDER TO CREATE VISHWAS FOR A LIFE  TIME BONDING , INSTEAD OF WALKING OUT FROM IT  HE SHOULD TRY  TO MAKE HER FEEL COMFORTABLE AND RELAX  .

I KNOW THIS WILL CLEAR SOON AND THE COUPLE STARTS THEIR HAPPY MARITAL LIFE.

MAAN'S  PRE-MARRIAGE ROMANCE OF HOLDING ,HUGGING AND EYE LOCK IS MISSING THAT CAN STILL BE DONE WITH ROMANTIC DIALOGUES BUT THIS HAS BEEN  OVER TAKEN BY HIS ABSURD BEHAVIOR OF  RUNNING AWAY .PLZ  CVS CLEAR THIS MISUNDERSTANDING AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Truely agree with u ,dear.I think this is the result of the frequent change of CV's.The new CV's must have a survey of Maan's character before venturing into the project.Maan's behaviour today was absolutely absurd almost contrary to his character.Plzzzzzzzzzz CV's not spoil the charm of Maan's character that too,at this crucial stage when he has just stepped into a new world of happiness.
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Dilsay

I ABSOLUTELY AGREE WITH YOU .MAAN AS A HUSBAND NEEDS TO FULFILL HIS DUTIES  AND SHOULD COMMUNICATE  WITH GEET WITH HONESTY IN ORDER TO CREATE VISHWAS FOR A LIFE  TIME BONDING , INSTEAD OF WALKING OUT FROM IT  HE SHOULD TRY  TO MAKE HER FEEL COMFORTABLE AND RELAX  .

I KNOW THIS WILL CLEAR SOON AND THE COUPLE STARTS THEIR HAPPY MARITAL LIFE.

MAAN'S  PRE-MARRIAGE ROMANCE OF HOLDING ,HUGGING AND EYE LOCK IS MISSING THAT CAN STILL BE DONE WITH ROMANTIC DIALOGUES BUT THIS HAS BEEN  OVER TAKEN BY HIS ABSURD BEHAVIOR OF  RUNNING AWAY .
PLZ  CVS CLEAR THIS MISUNDERSTANDING AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

For me when I think of the above in red which i have highlighted..
There was loads and loads of that

Then on the night of their wedding the suhaag Raat day it was very much needed for Geet.
Just holding her hand are talking her out to show the moon and then in that very room make the promise under the sky and the moon looking and blessing them would have been so magical..

Words may not be needed even his expressions through his eyes would do wonders..

Even while hugging him the expression that he would have felt guilty that he was about to loose his controll and maybe it was'nt appropriate at that moment  cause geet and the baby are his top priority and she needs to be emotionally and physically stable would have done wonders...
maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nandinivarma1

chill yaar, this will not go on for a long time...just like he did not know about the food which pregnant ladies did not like, and dadima cleared it for him, either dadima or somebody else will clear and we will get a beautiful night to remember....this is not an ekta show for the leading pair to become oldies and then enjoy their SR...this is a show for the youth...cvs pls read this post....

i would hate to break it to u but the new main creative of geet is from the ekta show...so i really don't know how she will handle our precious GHSP ...
Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
guys main Creative head has changed to someone of ekta kapoor's i wonder wat will happen to our show now!!
Will the cvs even listen to us??
Oh no!