India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

SEX--an happiness index

wow_geet Newbie
wow_geet
wow_geet

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged

yesterday's episode made me disappointed to see  Maan  avoiding  Geet.Today I am broken --felt for a moment that Maan is scared to reach home after Geet's call.Why fear--fear of getting raped????

There are many married couples incl me who would agree that Marriage is not all about SEX and it is not inevitable for a couple to have it on SR nor SEX would guaranteedly bring happiness.If this false, probably Maneet would have tasted it before marriage itself.Why wait so long?

GSK and Geet need to share moments now that they are married including talking abt it and savouring it later for baby's safety.If MSK cannot talk, he needs to go a doctor and get conselling from a doctor.After all Geet is not mentally retarded  to badly want it inspite of imposing health dangers.

More than all this, MSK needs to take time off and give all the emotional support to Geet if he truly want this marriage to come live otherwise on DAY1--no hug? My marriage 15 years ago was slightly better.

Comments??

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

avneeAnki.mrkoPGirnhemvbkinnikatazeen_29Nav2010maankigeet4everDilsaymechantefille-MaanEetLover-fafisheena_12KyunkiImafaneuphoricnahtani88-Mayu-shanti05blackb28

mechantefille IF-Rockerz
mechantefille
mechantefille

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
I hope the CVs are readin r posts.....
sheena_12 IF-Rockerz
sheena_12
sheena_12

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
I Agree totally!!
I the last sentence u said was like chooo cute....tht actually made me smile sooo broadly!!
wow_geet Newbie
wow_geet
wow_geet

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged

I would have appreciated if Geet had openly denied having it and  MSK feeling disturbed about it--This would have been  atleast more tolerable.Anyways CVS --better read out loud!!

nandinivarma1 Senior Member
nandinivarma1
nandinivarma1

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wow_geet

yesterday's episode made me disappointed to see  Maan  avoiding  Geet.Today I am broken --felt for a moment that Maan is scared to reach home after Geet's call.Why fear--fear of getting raped????

There are many married couples incl me who would agree that Marriage is not all about SEX and it is not inevitable for a couple to have it on SR nor SEX would guaranteedly bring happiness.If this false, probably Maneet would have tasted it before marriage itself.Why wait so long?

GSK and Geet need to share moments now that they are married including talking abt it and savouring it later for baby's safety.If MSK cannot talk, he needs to go a doctor and get conselling from a doctor.After all Geet is not mentally retarded  to badly want it inspite of imposing health dangers.

More than all this, MSK needs to take time off and give all the emotional support to Geet if he truly want this marriage to come live otherwise on DAY1--no hug? My marriage 15 years ago was slightly better.

Comments??

chill yaar, this will not go on for a long time...just like he did not know about the food which pregnant ladies did not like, and dadima cleared it for him, either dadima or somebody else will clear and we will get a beautiful night to remember....this is not an ekta show for the leading pair to become oldies and then enjoy their SR...this is a show for the youth...cvs pls read this post....
-Aarya- IF-Dazzler
-Aarya-
-Aarya-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wow_geet

Comments??

.. you raise an interesting topic..  so is marriage all about s**... If  it did not happen on SR night will it loose it's sensuality when it does happen...  where is the love in all this...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilsay

fafi IF-Rockerz
fafi
fafi

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Nice post....On a lighter note u shd giv sm tips to the creativesTongue
mrko Senior Member
mrko
mrko

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
I truly agree with you. Marriage is not only sex. Its beyond far that. I think lots of couple in this world they don't do sex on their SR instead of that they are talking whole night and sharing all thing ourselves to each other. After all they have spend their rest life with each other.

Go to top