Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Written Update : 26th Jan 2011 (Page 3)

Gauri22 Goldie
Gauri22
Gauri22

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

I am sure they will eventually show manav  doing something concrete for his parents and for sachu 's education ....
I think these creatives are just putting the Sachu track on the side which is a bit silly but I think this is what they are doing .Still they should show Manav asking about the baby and also sending  money ..
Archana  cannot come and ask , savita will throw her out .Remember she bought Sachu a toy and Savita threw it outside the house .Archana is not allowed to enter the hosue and saviat calls her a baby eating dayan , so how can she go near Sachu  at this time but she can be shown telling Manav to check on the little boy because Savita will not stop him at all ....
I just think these Cvs  have handled the Sachu's character  angle very badly ...
Honestly , sometimes I think they just want us to forget about the whole Shravani story as they know that the story track was a big mistake  along with the divorce track ..Thye want us to just forget  about that and also the court case ...

maybe you right Tanya...I was'nt aware of the episode where Savita threw out the toy bought by Archana...

why cant the CVs show something better after Dharmesh being caught rainbow-handed..like teaching a lesson for good to Manju!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

I am sure they will eventually show manav  doing something concrete for his parents and for sachu 's education ....
I think these creatives are just putting the Sachu track on the side which is a bit silly but I think this is what they are doing .Still they should show Manav asking about the baby and also sending  money ..
Archana  cannot come and ask , savita will throw her out .Remember she bought Sachu a toy and Savita threw it outside the house .Archana is not allowed to enter the hosue and saviat calls her a baby eating dayan , so how can she go near Sachu  at this time but she can be shown telling Manav to check on the little boy because Savita will not stop him at all ....
I just think these Cvs  have handled the Sachu's character  angle very badly ...
Honestly , sometimes I think they just want us to forget about the whole Shravani story as they know that the story track was a big mistake  along with the divorce track ..Thye want us to just forget  about that and also the court case ...

hi tanya ..thank you sooo much   your updates are great and so helpful !!  i couldn't watch without them as i have told you before...Thumbs Up  Clap

i was so proud of manav today...he was so strong.. and calm... i just loved the scene where vaishali is realizing the truth about him and said "what happened to me"...and his calm and loving strength...this is a manav we haven't seen yet...and i LOVE LOVE LOVE IT....I feel it's a new day on PR.

About Sachu though...i wrote this on kool's yesterdays commentary...but i totally totally disagree with everyone that Manav has a parental responsibility for sachu... an interested uncle yes, but his role as the surrogate parent ended when shravani released him from the arrangement.  It wasn't manav's decision or choice that shravani gave up the child to savita.... shravani is the one who is at fault here for sachu's mishandling, not manav.  she should come and get her child for crying out loud....but don't blame manav !! or archana....

i'm only half way through the epi.....but had to write about how proud i was of manav....he even smiled in his strength cause he believed in himself.   yeaaaaaa 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

viramGauri22Tanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
I agree with you Naava .sachu is Shraavni's responsibility , not manav or Archana's .Why  did n't Shraavni think even once ' hang on , he has done so much for me ...almost  gave up his love for me , was living like a zombie for 2 unhappy years ...it is because of this man that I have Sachu , the child I always wanted .... now he should be allowed to have his own life and his own family ...Archana divorced her husband for me and my baby , ow let her have a good family and a happy life ..Why should I dump my responsibilities on them ....just because they are too nice to say No .....
She knows manav is not a rich man , she knows how much of a bakri Archna is ...why didn't she think about the two people who did so much for her ...
Hasn't he done enough for Shravani ( an already very very rich lady )

But what si the point of asking  these questions ??
Shravani track ( for now ) has been written off....and we have  to look at what is happening  currently ...this is how a daily show works ..Characters and situations always flip flop ....
I never did like Shravani but even I hate how they have butchered her character by making  her give up  Suchu to his  selfish grand mother ( I call her selfish because she is not thinking about the child's future but as always only thinking about what she wants)  poor Sachu  , such a cute  gol matol baby ...Cry 

Edited by Tanyaz - 26 January 2011 at 1:21pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

viramGauri22

Jasmine10 Senior Member
Jasmine10
Jasmine10

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update Tanya.

Tanyaz

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the Update Di.. A very good episode.. Mannu was everywhere..

Tanyaz

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
thx for the update

Tanyaz

pooh1612 IF-Rockerz
pooh1612
pooh1612

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
gr8 update
thkS

Tanyaz

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
Thanks Tanyaz for the update.

This is not the 1st time Vaidhali (& even Varsha) have called Manav "Jeeju" after they realize how G.R.E.A.T Manav is! Need to see how long will it last this time!

Go to top