Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks Tanya for the fab update :)

So one down (Vaishu) a few more to go....for having a better attitude towards Manav..

But what about Manav's responsibility towards his own mother, father & Sachin?
harpkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Gauri22

Thanks Tanya for the fab update :)

So one down (Vaishu) a few more to go....for having a better attitude towards Manav..

But what about Manav's responsibility towards his own mother, father & Sachin?

exactly.....manavz alwyz been a vry responsible persn..he even used 2 give money 2 vandhu...y cnt he gve sm of d money 2 hiz parentz as well 4 regular khrcha pani....i knw hez goin thru a vry tough time bt styll he shdnt 4get hiz parentz & lil sachu
Gauri22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: harpkaur

exactly.....manavz alwyz been a vry responsible persn..he even used 2 give money 2 vandhu...y cnt he gve sm of d money 2 hiz parentz as well 4 regular khrcha pani....i knw hez goin thru a vry tough time bt styll he shdnt 4get hiz parentz & lil sachu

He does not even ask how is Sachin doing! Like I mentioned somewhere in Kool's post yesterday, has Archana ever made the effort to just go into Manav's home & ask for Sachin, maybe Savita might melt a little, although its easier said than done..but whatz the harm in trying! And to top it off, Archana can clearly SEE what Manav has done and has been doing for her family, despite the insults..I bet she can care a little for his family too!
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I am sure they will eventually show manav  doing something concrete for his parents and for sachu 's education ....
I think these creatives are just putting the Sachu track on the side which is a bit silly but I think this is what they are doing .Still they should show Manav asking about the baby and also sending  money ..
Archana  cannot come and ask , savita will throw her out .Remember she bought Sachu a toy and Savita threw it outside the house .Archana is not allowed to enter the hosue and saviat calls her a baby eating dayan , so how can she go near Sachu  at this time but she can be shown telling Manav to check on the little boy because Savita will not stop him at all ....
I just think these Cvs  have handled the Sachu's character  angle very badly ...
Honestly , sometimes I think they just want us to forget about the whole Shravani story as they know that the story track was a big mistake  along with the divorce track ..Thye want us to just forget  about that and also the court case ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
Gauri22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

I am sure they will eventually show manav  doing something concrete for his parents and for sachu 's education ....

I think these creatives are just putting the Sachu track on the side which is a bit silly but I think this is what they are doing .Still they should show Manav asking about the baby and also sending  money ..
Archana  cannot come and ask , savita will throw her out .Remember she bought Sachu a toy and Savita threw it outside the house .Archana is not allowed to enter the hosue and saviat calls her a baby eating dayan , so how can she go near Sachu  at this time but she can be shown telling Manav to check on the little boy because Savita will not stop him at all ....
I just think these Cvs  have handled the Sachu's character  angle very badly ...
Honestly , sometimes I think they just want us to forget about the whole Shravani story as they know that the story track was a big mistake  along with the divorce track ..Thye want us to just forget  about that and also the court case ...

maybe you right Tanya...I was'nt aware of the episode where Savita threw out the toy bought by Archana...

why cant the CVs show something better after Dharmesh being caught rainbow-handed..like teaching a lesson for good to Manju!

naava thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

hi tanya ..thank you sooo much   your updates are great and so helpful !!  i couldn't watch without them as i have told you before...👍🏼  👏

i was so proud of manav today...he was so strong.. and calm... i just loved the scene where vaishali is realizing the truth about him and said "what happened to me"...and his calm and loving strength...this is a manav we haven't seen yet...and i LOVE LOVE LOVE IT....I feel it's a new day on PR.

About Sachu though...i wrote this on kool's yesterdays commentary...but i totally totally disagree with everyone that Manav has a parental responsibility for sachu... an interested uncle yes, but his role as the surrogate parent ended when shravani released him from the arrangement.  It wasn't manav's decision or choice that shravani gave up the child to savita.... shravani is the one who is at fault here for sachu's mishandling, not manav.  she should come and get her child for crying out loud....but don't blame manav !! or archana....

i'm only half way through the epi.....but had to write about how proud i was of manav....he even smiled in his strength cause he believed in himself.   yeaaaaaa 

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I agree with you Naava .sachu is Shraavni's responsibility , not manav or Archana's .Why  did n't Shraavni think even once ' hang on , he has done so much for me ...almost  gave up his love for me , was living like a zombie for 2 unhappy years ...it is because of this man that I have Sachu , the child I always wanted .... now he should be allowed to have his own life and his own family ...Archana divorced her husband for me and my baby , ow let her have a good family and a happy life ..Why should I dump my responsibilities on them ....just because they are too nice to say No .....
She knows manav is not a rich man , she knows how much of a bakri Archna is ...why didn't she think about the two people who did so much for her ...
Hasn't he done enough for Shravani ( an already very very rich lady )

But what si the point of asking  these questions ??
Shravani track ( for now ) has been written off....and we have  to look at what is happening  currently ...this is how a daily show works ..Characters and situations always flip flop ....
I never did like Shravani but even I hate how they have butchered her character by making  her give up  Suchu to his  selfish grand mother ( I call her selfish because she is not thinking about the child's future but as always only thinking about what she wants)  poor Sachu  , such a cute  gol matol baby ...😭 
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
Jasmine10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update Tanya.
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Update Di.. A very good episode.. Mannu was everywhere..
bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Tanyaz for the update.

This is not the 1st time Vaidhali (& even Varsha) have called Manav "Jeeju" after they realize how G.R.E.A.T Manav is! Need to see how long will it last this time!