Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Written Update 26 Jan 2011 (Page 4)

mozart66 IF-Dazzler
mozart66
mozart66

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged

Hey Zuby!! Lovely update yaar!! You indeed are flying the flag high which Anu hoisted!

The episode was good! I am now sick of Kala and her stupid plans. Even though most of the time her plans flop sometimes I get this sinking feeling that Naku is also a human after all and how much can she stand her? I know Naku is really really strong and will hold up but this torture is getting on my nerves day by day. Anyway, the re-union is just round the corner! Yippie!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Carrie-

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KavitaDR

Dear Zuby Dutta Patil,

How dare you stuff your dinner when your sweetheart sat the whole night without even having the chance to see his food plate....You should have seen to it that he does not starve himself. Usse pohe khaye huwe kitne din ho gaye....OuchOuchHe has even lost weight. Very bad! I will have to report you to DSPLOLLOLLOL.

What can I do?Disapprove The man survives on a spoonful of food.His wife is a step ahead of him as in everything else & survives merely on air.Ab in dono ki bhook bhi  mujhe hi lagti hai .Khanaa toh padta hi hai.WinkLOL

To get back to today's serious business of your update...Congratulations once again....Anu will be very proud of you for carrying the tradition and flying the flag so high. I am happy that our irrepressible/perpetually angry Don/Gadha/Sher will, now truly, come down from that sphere of romantic allusions which made him ethereal for almost a year to finally rhapsodise about his Nakusha whom he can now acknowledge as his resting spot.Embarrassed

Thanks KavitaLOL Zhanda ooncha rahe humaaraThumbs Up He been rhapsoding for a long time now.Dil mein toh a lot of laddoo phooting but had to show some anger & disapproval na? Otherwise brings a bad name to all the Don log.That's not good for businessLOL As for resting well since the day Nakku entered PN he's been loitering more in PN that anywhere else.LOL

I almost fell from my chair after reading about Seema's constant delusion. Usse to "Nagin" ka bhi khitab se nawaza hamare Dutta ne, phir bhi usse samaj nahin aaya. Hey Bhagwan....Buddhi to kab ki brasht ho gayi thi ab puri paagalpan par utar aayi Chanda Ma'am.LOL

This woman is really yucky!Dead Still has no respect for D at all.With her its always I,Me,Myself. How can she even think of settling down with him after being "used" by the likes of Chaskar? I agree  women of her profession have a right to a clean life but the initiative should come from someone who accepts her wholeheartedly.Not by locking up a blind, injured man & not allowing him to contact his family."Main prayaschit karna chahti hoon"Bah! What sort of repentence is this?DeadAngry

Loved the update and will now wait for tomorrow's convo. Are we not all excited?Day Dreaming

Me super excited.Day Dreaming Really looking forward to tonight.
Happy Republic Day again and may your wishes for every dream for India come true.

Thanks.To you too.Smile It will, Insha Allah.Smile

KavitaSmile
-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:53pm | IP Logged

@ Suhana: Thanx alot for the wonderful update The ending was
the highlight of the epi Waiting for tomorrow"s Phone Convo Btw
D&N....
Thanx yaaru take care and see ya around....
Love and hugs suhana

Welcome dear Suhana.Big smileYes.A superb ending.ClapMe too oved it.Cant wait for tonight's first contact between the lovebirds.Day Dreaming
You take too HugSuhana.See u.Smile

@ Vandu: Hi Zuby.. such a lovely update.. you do have a talent here
in writing updates! seems like a good episode, but we all are
waiting for tomorrow's episode i think! but still MR makes
every episode worthwhile!

thanks

Hi Vandu.Hug Thanks dear.EmbarrassedNo yaar. itna bhi kuch achcha nahi tha.EmbarrassedLOL
Episide was absolutely fab.Me too.I hope they have shot it beautifully.
MR! love the man's talent immensely.StarStarStarWelcome,Vandu.Big smile

@hanane: Thank you so much Zuby for the lovely update

Most Welcome dear.Thanks for the compliment.Big smile

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bfunofbb123

Tanx alot 4 the awesome fun packed update zuby dear what alovely update i love ur blue wala comment like i say to anu her green wala srsly u r very good tank u 4 entertaining & enterpreting 4 us at the same time. it was a good epi but i wish this seema lets D go she can ask 4 forgiveness at PN if she wanted too poor D he is not comfortable after hearing her planLOL naku save him. this phone call b/n D&N must b the most awaited 4 call i hope they show it tommorrow. tanx zuby dear happy republic day to u & all!Smile tanx again!

Aww...Most Welcome,Jorda.Big smileBig smileBig smile Thank u yaarEmbarrassed Glad u were entertained. But nothing like Anu I'm sure. Oh!Lordy! That woman.What a chipkali she is.Angry Now can 't even take her name without feeling dizzy.Huh!Dead The way he held his chest.I got scared.What a shock,man!ShockedLOL Me too waiting for the phone convo Hope its a LTL highpoint scene shot beautifully.Day Dreaming happy republic day to u too,Jorda.Smile Take care.
-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:04pm | IP Logged

@ Suvi: Thanks for the update, Zuby
Can't wait for tomorrow, hopefully D will find a phone and call Naku!

Welcome,Suvi.Smile He found the phone alright but have to see how he uses it.LOL

@nageswari: Most welcomeSmile

@Lalitha:Most welcome dear.SmileThanks yaar for ur comment.Embarrassed

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sikkaisha

Hey dear
A wonderfully delightful update.I was laughing at almost every line ,it was soooo good.
Next town Damodarpur.ROFL..ROFL...ROFL....
.Liked Chacha in that food scene, I need to applaud him for his sincerity and nerve to go near Dutta after getting nearly killed by Dutta .You so rightly said Dutta has mellowed down.Absolutely loved your line " smashed plate on old man's head and then chatted with dead body.ROFLROFL
That newspaper incedence was too funny...as soon as Baaji said ki Nakku ko nahi pta chalna chahiye ...newspaper flew at exact moment and fell right at her feet as if mocking him and saying le this is what I was made for.Loved your line "just then newspaper sniffing at Baaji ROFLROFLROFL
That was indeed a comedy scene when they discussed stuff standing on top of her head.Loved your AS giving blessings promptlyROFL,this is one of very few things she can do in addition to crying,fainting and saying Jagdamba .Spy balconyROFL ROFLfree chai of PN,ROFLSuds was indeed looking like a fool.
I am hating Seema more and more by the day,getting irritated by her concerns towards Dutta.
Loved the way Dutta realized how bad he behaved with Nakku,LOVED his remorse and concerns towards his wife.ABSOLUTELY LOVED that scene.
Amazing update dear.Loved reading it.Hug

Thanks a ton for taking out time for such a long reply.Hug I know how busy you are.How are you? Your comments are really a lot of encouragementEmbarrassed Means a lot, thanks again.Smile

I'm floored by your line by line analysis.Glad u found it funny.I was worried that I sounded very silly in my side comments.EmbarrassedLOL The newspaper thing was supposed to be grim both in the living room & AS's room but I fouind the whole enactment really hilarious.Like two small kids caught with their hands in the cookie jar.ROFL VR's expression were comical though love the guy.
AS. Don't know if to feel sorry or laugh at her.Weird woman!Confused look what kind of jamaai she'd found for herself.Suds.DeadShakal se hi chor lagta hain. What on earth was she thinking getting her pretty daughter married to him?Angry

Feel bad for D.I've always felt his was a righteous anger.But then he is the kind of man who will blame himself first for anything that goes wrong with his loved ones. That's why I was very wrathful at Nakusha when this black & white stuff was on.D will first get angry when he comes to know, cause pain & hurt to himself & her, then will repent, again cause pain to himself feeling guilty.The man hasn't known peace & happiness for a long time.But hopefully all will be well soon atleast between the couple.

Thanks again for ur compliments.Take care.

sikkaisha

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mozart66

Hey Zuby!! Lovely update yaar!! You indeed are flying the flag high which Anu hoisted!

Thanks yaar ManjuBig smile As I said to Kavita "Zhanda ooncha rahe forum ka"Star
 The episode was good! I am now sick of Kala and her stupid plans. Even though most of the time her plans flop sometimes I get this sinking feeling that Naku is also a human after all and how much can she stand her? I know Naku is really really strong and will hold up but this torture is getting on my nerves day by day. Anyway, the re-union is just round the corner! Yippie!

Episode was awesomeClap I just mute off the TV when her scenes come except when I have to update.Thankfully this week we are seeing very less of her.Looks like D will soon be home so Nakku wont be alone for long.Big smileBut then its high time she confides in Baaji & AS abt kala's involvement.AS knows abt Kala's previous deeds she shouldn't have any trouble believing Nakku. Anyway we'll first let D come home.We have to get Chanda off his back immediately.Ouch

mozart66

sikkaisha Senior Member
sikkaisha
sikkaisha

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:23am | IP Logged

[
[/QUOTE]

Thanks a ton for taking out time for such a long reply.Hug I know how busy you are.How are you? Your comments are really a lot of encouragementEmbarrassed Means a lot, thanks again.Smile

I'm floored by your line by line analysis.Glad u found it funny.I was worried that I sounded very silly in my side comments.EmbarrassedLOL The newspaper thing was supposed to be grim both in the living room & AS's room but I fouind the whole enactment really hilarious.Like two small kids caught with their hands in the cookie jar.ROFL VR's expression were comical though love the guy.
AS. Don't know if to feel sorry or laugh at her.Weird woman!Confused look what kind of jamaai she'd found for herself.Suds.DeadShakal se hi chor lagta hain. What on earth was she thinking getting her pretty daughter married to him?Angry

Feel bad for D.I've always felt his was a righteous anger.But then he is the kind of man who will blame himself first for anything that goes wrong with his loved ones. That's why I was very wrathful at Nakusha when this black & white stuff was on.D will first get angry when he comes to know, cause pain & hurt to himself & her, then will repent, again cause pain to himself feeling guilty.The man hasn't known peace & happiness for a long time.But hopefully all will be well soon atleast between the couple.

Thanks again for ur compliments.Take care.
[/QUOTE]

You are most welcome dear.In fact I should be thanking you for entertaining us.I kinda love funny updates esp after reading Anu's updates.I wont compare you both coz you both give a unique touch to your posts and comparison would be unfair but they are both equally entertaining and I love this style.I just LOVE your humorous touch.You wont believe, I and my sis were making fun of this scene almost same way while watching LTL ,you have put them in words.Big smile
I now only find Dutta's serious scenes emotional and to some extent Nakku and Baaji's;
rest they just look nfunny .esp scenes with AS.Her emotions just dont touch me but irritate me.

Weird woman!Confused look what kind of jamaai she'd found for herself.Suds.DeadShakal se hi chor lagta hain. What on earth was she thinking getting her pretty daughter married to him?Angry
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL You are just too GOOD  and your comments are good wala funny not silly,dont worry dear.I just love them.

I am happy Tasha union is near .It will bring life back to LTL and this forum ,both have been kinda subdued in sometime now.Keep updating dear ,I simply love your style of writing.Hug

-Carrie-

Go to top