India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Parul's acting applaudable

bhondu2010 Goldie
bhondu2010
bhondu2010

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
I was watching some scenes for the 12th November episodes when Ragini wants Anmol to lave her and go and she is not able to meet his eyes and she tells him that there rishtha is that of sambjhotha

Parul 's acting is very good.. I mean she has shown that she can carry out the scenes very well !!

The high emotions which were suppose to be portrayed in this scene . Here Parul excelled in her performance

My heart went to out ANmol... Poor guy did'nt know why her mood swing was 360 degrees and she was so cold to him and she put that bombshell Cry

and the other scene was the divorce papers scene
Another high emotion one..
Anmol's hands were trembling while signing those papers.. He did'nt want to part from atleast Tammy !CryCryCry

My heart went to Anmol... But the way Parul enacted was fantastic

She put her heart in the scene ClapClap

And Apurva  is my favourite so I would'nt parise him too much since its a rough scene for him also   Clap
Clap

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

anmoljiHafsa12rekha02sami01saveeta24shanti05

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Bhondu very nice post !!
I totally agree with you ..
parul's acting in these scenes just were awesome..

i have watched Bidaaii from the beginning .. The pre leap had its flavor  and so did the post leap..

Post leap her acting took her to a differnt level.. She had all moods in Ragini..

With the kids she was bublee and fun,
With her parents she had a different texture
and then with Anmol she showed that uneasiness and then when the time was she had to let go of him in the scenes u have mentioned the flavor of maturity and emotions at stake was well shown..

She matched apurva in her actings  that what i see and  she did an awesome job
Aww i miss them so much we wer'nt getting enough of theior conversation and they feelings ..
Creatives please read our thoughts and do keep in mind  our requets

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bhondu2010Winchesterbrossaveeta24

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
absolutely correct..

parul was outstanding in both scenes..

no doubt about it apoorva is a perfectionist when it comes to such high emotional scenes..so he does bring the best out of the other actor..

example these scenes..parul gave a performance to the T..

all i can say wat a performance by parul and yes she deserves applause..ClapClapClap...

btw i have  cried loads watching the epi and still today i get teary-eyed..

all credit goes to both apoorva/parul as they emoted the scenes so naturally /so real that they bring that emotional side in us..

in the end apoorva/parul as anmol/ragini in same frame have given us some awesome moments to cherish and they deserve praise for their mindblowing performances..Clap..

thanks for the videos.it was again a teary -eyed moment for me to watch these scenes..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bhondu2010Winchesterbros

tvmylove IF-Rockerz
tvmylove
tvmylove

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
when sara and kinshuk is out from bidaai.. all said bidaai is end... but parul and aup changed it... parul day by day improve he talents.... but as i believe parul didn't get much chance to show her talent with kinshuk.. apu was a good patner.... yes... In this parts parul was best... her acting was outstanding.... miss our angini a lot...

bhondu2010Winchesterbros

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
VERY WELL SAID, Bhondu.Clap Clap Clap

Parul was so mindblowing in both these scenesClap.Her  voice modulationClap,very composed and powerful dialogue deliveryClap Was simply FANTASTIC.Clap Clap Clap

I loved Parul both in Pre and Post leap but her acting touched greater heights only in Post leap.Clap Clap Clap

Both Apurva and Parul complimented so wellClap .as we got our MAGICAL ANGINI.Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Kudos to both of them.Clap Clap Clap

tvmyloveWinchesterbros

rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Both complimented each other in these scenes. I cried my heart out.Cry
Parul has really matured into a fine actress with these three+  years in Bidaai and post leap Bidaai she was amazing in the emotional scsnes. I had seen bidaai in the early stages i.e. 2007-2008  uptil Sadhana's marriage to Alekh, the first time at the mandir. Then did not catch up later until Anmol's entry. So I can see the difference in her acting.  

Edited by rekha03 - 26 January 2011 at 10:59pm

tvmyloveWinchesterbros

Winchesterbros IF-Sizzlerz
Winchesterbros
Winchesterbros

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Yes yaar, teek he kaha, Parul is bestest finest and awesomest actress I have ever seen. I loved pre and post leap acting of parul........ She is so good at emotional scenes, true apoorva and parul complimented each other so well. They created magic on the screen and I would say each and every scene of theirs is  a treat to watch. I miss angini so much Cry

Thanks for the videos, and waise  these scenes was reallly heart wrenching, as anmol was never loving ragini for as a samjota and ragini bechari wants anmol's happiness and wo tho poori koshish karrahi hai to unite shivani and anmol.CryCry. I just hope and pray ki both of them jaldi he aajaye.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tvmylove

anmolji Groupbie
anmolji
anmolji

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Apoorva's acting is of a different level and parul is able to match him. Hats of to my apoorva and of course parul too.

Go to top