Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Heart pain for Maan and loving supporting cast!

PGirn Senior Member
PGirn
PGirn

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Haye...Unhappy Poor Maan Singh Khurana!

He should tell Geet

But Im enjoying every bit of Geet episodes..so i will just sit back enjoy! cos we gonna have so many nice scenes comin up..(I hope.. CVS BETTER be doin that hehe!)

Breakfast scene n phone call was too cute! True essence of Maaneet!

BUT THEY SHUD AT LEAST HUG OR KISS ON CHEEK YAAR..This is not done..Maan shudnt run away like that..Geet is still being so chill...

But Glad CVs are doin what they are doing! The true essence of all the characters n storyline will always n should always be shown in every episode!

The supporting cast (adi romeo pinky manisha) rocked as usual! they are so cute!! Besides Maaneet, they are the ones i like to see Big smile 

CANT WAIT FOR TMR's EPISODE!

Edited by PGirn - 26 January 2011 at 10:31am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

hemvbSSWATISmaansi007mausam19SweetSammyjasraj123saanjh11Amoureuxmaaniqrablackb28pickachua2zahid

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Exactly... They need to talk.. Communication is really important !!!! Maan rather then running away should sit down and talk to Geet. Running away from problems in no solution... This is so unlike MSK...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PGirn

PGirn Senior Member
PGirn
PGirn

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Azmatazz

Exactly... They need to talk.. Communication is really important !!!! Maan rather then running away should sit down and talk to Geet. Running away from problems in no solution... This is so unlike MSK...

u know what, i think Maan Singh Khurana cant resist Geet Handa...so he has to keep distance cos he is afraid of Geet's eyes!Wink U know maybe he feels the minute they touch each other..thats it!! bam! Tongue

Even MSK said hims elf during half SR night that his dhadkane thez ho jati hain when Geet is with him! LOL

Amoureux

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PGirn

Originally posted by Azmatazz

u know what, i think Maan Singh Khurana cant resist Geet Handa...so he has to keep distance cos he is afraid of Geet's eyes!Wink U know maybe he feels the minute they touch each other..thats it!! bam! Tongue

Even MSK said hims elf during half SR night that his dhadkane thez ho jati hain when Geet is with him! LOL
Fine but do we not know him... He is the same mahapurush with amazing control!! Angry Ab Control ka kya hua... Shadi ke pehele to he was all touchy touchy and knew exactly when to stop... LOL Shaadi ke baad bhi atleast be a little touchy... Atleast hug her or get close to her and then as usual stop... Wink

Kidding... On a very serious note we can understand his delimma... but he needs to talk.. Its very important for a husband and wife to communicate... Else the communication gap can ruin their happy married life... (which i hope never ever happens in this case... Infact i'm kind of sure will nevver ever happen in this case)
I'm just waiting for him to talk to Geet. I guess he will soo... MSK after all...  Smile

Edited by Azmatazz - 27 January 2011 at 1:06am

PGirn

abina03 Goldie
abina03
abina03

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 1:45am | IP Logged
even he loose  his control  on a bye bye kiss?????????????????crap

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top