Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Is Maan Doing a right thing avoiding Geet??PIC pg7 (Page 6)

bubblygal1711 IF-Sizzlerz
bubblygal1711
bubblygal1711

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rituparnaa

Cant even think how ppl blame the man who has done "What Not" for his lady love ! That too just for one night.......
He'll defo share this but dont you think he needs to make an environment for that to tell the harsh truth abt the abortion part?
They are now bonded forever then why is there so much haste that what he's done is totally overlooked?
And most importantly he himself is suffering so much....he denied his own desires for her sake but still he is at fault?
And if at all he never cared abt her condition n proceeded yday and something would have happened to her then again ppl will start accusing that he couldnt control himself for one night while he is having a whole life with her.........isnt it?
This man is out of world char wise......hope u understand what I meant to say.........
Am proud of this char always n stand with his decision .........he was absolutely right by avoiding the physical intimacy with her coz he talked all properly during the breakfast time n all today.Hope this counts that he never avoids her.....just he's avoiding the physical thing.Thats it.Infact this things being gonna a would be mother Geet should understand more than Maan.

Just my POV dear.....sorry to differ with you !

I respect your pov ....thanks for sharing it....

but this is a very delicate situation.... i did say he was right in avoiding having physical relationship with her... but can geet able to read his mind why he is doing like this.... creating environment will delay in time... doc only gave few days... and as i said... she wanted him to be close with her... just being in Maan situation your telling... just be in geet's situation.... she is newly married.. he SR was flop... she doesnt even have and idea whats the reason and even that she took it in positive way... she didnt even question him about last night....the night which was very intimate and he suddenly change 180 deg.... what will go around a girls heart.....and she doesnt know her condition is bad.... she know she is preggy... but having physical thing is common at the time of preggy... she knew it so only she is okay having love.... but is she a antaryami to know what is maan thinking.....being unaware why he is doing all this... she will feel insecure..... as i newly wed bride... their will be sooo much dream and expectations....

as i girl... i am feeling bad for geet.....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RituparnaameravigilisoAmoureux

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maanmeet1

totally agree ritu..........coz dats nt d only nite they wll b together.......they r together for life and once he makes her understand she will understand........

in any case people will him either a despo or how can he control n all.......he himself is killing all his desires for her betterment...........if people cant praise him at least dont blame him.........TM its nt for u dear........just a general statement............

he might b thinking dat once she come to knw d reason den she will try to give him his happiness by putting herself in danger..........for him geet is most imp.........more den himself..........

Absolutely right Roopa ! At least am expecting this understanding from those who really cared a lot abt Geet n her baby.....most interestingly so far Geet has nt been shown in stress ....just she's wondering abt why he left taht night.....but here we are getting so much anticiaptions....LOL
Hope things will get better towards the weekend............I wonder if in real world gals ditched by NRIs really get a man like Maan Singh Khurana !

Edited by Rituparnaa - 26 January 2011 at 11:46am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maanmeet1

sana_sugarbun IF-Dazzler
sana_sugarbun
sana_sugarbun

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
I dont mind abt the deed part since my heart is bleeding for Maan too. Even he has emotions and wants it badly but he keeps reminding himself abt her condition. Bechara MKCry

But what i dont get is he could've called her atleast or give a slight peck on the cheek b4 leaving for work. Whats the harm in tht???ConfusedHow long can he avoid her??Shes his wife now. By this behavior Geet is gonna get all stressed out. How can he forget this very imp part???Ouch

bubblygal1711

ANGILS.KALI Goldie
ANGILS.KALI
ANGILS.KALI

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Its very difficult to her to accept his behavier, in betweet marriage he is trying to get close to her all time . . .even that tied hand vala scien . . . . And after varmala and photographar vala scien. . . He get so romantic. . . . . Suddenly he avoiding her, keep distances. . .its more stress for geet, more mu 4 her. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . He need to talk to her. .. . . .

bubblygal1711

bubblygal1711
bubblygal1711

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Hasini...lovely post..Clap n i so agree.. i dunno why Munda cant have a heart to heart wit Geet...... his behaviour will anyways hurt Geet.. she will think of it as a rejection.... n its gonna anyway stress her..even if MSk never wants to stress her..... its really sad Ouch

thanks tanu dear......it will hurt her.... this needs to be sorted out..... as soon as possible.... he is right stopping himself... but not right in hiding the truth from her.....i think she will burst out when she feels annoyed of his behavior....Ouch
-LetItGo- IF-Stunnerz
-LetItGo-
-LetItGo-

Chit-Chat Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
i really respect maan's pov for keeping distance he did that too before wedding than why not after wedding without hurting geet, awwwww innocent geet i feel really bad for her, but maan's overwhelming sense of responsibility is not doing any good for his relationship with geet he promised that he will never ever let her cry or never let anyone hurt her but he is hurting her, maan should keep a distance in a normal way but sleeping early,not talking and behaving the way he should its bad!!

Mallu

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

meravigilisoAmoureuxbubblygal1711

kellz Goldie
kellz
kellz

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
i hope i dont get banned for this
but i'm wondering dont doctors know Maaneet are married
and so of course they would tell MSK if 'martial relations' would hurt the baby how stupid do the cvs think we are?
i'm sure maan wont hurt the baby if they did do something

bubblygal1711

bubblygal1711
bubblygal1711

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maanmeet1

totally agree ritu..........coz dats nt d only nite they wll b together.......they r together for life and once he makes her understand she will understand........

in any case people will him either a despo or how can he control n all.......he himself is killing all his desires for her betterment...........if people cant praise him at least dont blame him.........TM its nt for u dear........just a general statement............

he might b thinking dat once she come to knw d reason den she will try to give him his happiness by putting herself in danger..........for him geet is most imp.........more den himself..........

yeah it is not the only night they will be together... but in that same night he was tooooo intimate and suddenly changed....what she will think....and i said that he should make her understand as soon as possible before she gets insecure..... and i didnt tell he was wrong in keep himself away for making love but... not telling her the reason why he stopped himself.....

if he thinks like that... then def she would feel sad....

Go to top