Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Is Maan Doing a right thing avoiding Geet??PIC pg7 (Page 5)

smrite IF-Dazzler
smrite
smrite

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
well maan might be avoiding romance with geet coz of baby and situation but he should tell her about the doc's decision soon to geet and take her to hospital i know his intensions are never to hurt geet but like this avoiding her always will make her feel low and misunderstanding will build up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bubblygal1711

swetha10 IF-Sizzlerz
swetha10
swetha10

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
he is so concerned abt her to think abt other possibilities..i feel bad for geet..

bubblygal1711

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Cant even think how ppl blame the man who has done "What Not" for his lady love ! That too just for one night.......
He'll defo share this but dont you think he needs to make an environment for that to tell the harsh truth abt the abortion part?
They are now bonded forever then why is there so much haste that what he's done is totally overlooked?
And most importantly he himself is suffering so much....he denied his own desires for her sake but still he is at fault?
And if at all he never cared abt her condition n proceeded yday and something would have happened to her then again ppl will start accusing that he couldnt control himself for one night while he is having a whole life with her.........isnt it?
This man is out of world char wise......hope u understand what I meant to say.........
Am proud of this char always n stand with his decision .........he was absolutely right by avoiding the physical intimacy with her coz he talked all properly during the breakfast time n all today.Hope this counts that he never avoids her.....just he's avoiding the physical thing.Thats it.Infact this things being gonna a would be mother Geet should understand more than Maan.

Just my POV dear.....sorry to differ with you !

Edited by Rituparnaa - 26 January 2011 at 11:21am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bubblygal1711maanmeet1

goldenball Goldie
goldenball
goldenball

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged

Maan cannot runway.. how many days he will sleep earlyWink

They have to learn first lesson of marriage.. that to share everything ..

I am actually waiting eagerly to know how Geet will find out... will it be Dr.. or Maan or Dadi ma.. or she may think its her which past troubles him when he comes near to her..

Very interesting one.....ClapClapClap

I

bubblygal1711

nandinivarma1 Senior Member
nandinivarma1
nandinivarma1

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smrite

well maan might be avoiding romance with geet coz of baby and situation but he should tell her about the doc's decision soon to geet and take her to hospital i know his intensions are never to hurt geet but like this avoiding her always will make her feel low and misunderstanding will build up
yes he should take her to the doc...why is he immersed in this project thing???he can first take her to the doc and do all the tests and then decide...when did our msk ever run away from situations..he has always boldly faced them...but i think by saturday a change will come for the better...

bubblygal1711

minnie_tweetie IF-Rockerz
minnie_tweetie
minnie_tweetie

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged

ya avoiding geet s not ggod but i hope cv's have a well se plan nw.............! but realy feeling bad for both of them.....!Wink

bubblygal1711

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Hasini...lovely post..Clap n i so agree.. i dunno why Munda cant have a heart to heart wit Geet...... his behaviour will anyways hurt Geet.. she will think of it as a rejection.... n its gonna anyway stress her..even if MSk never wants to stress her..... its really sad Ouch

bubblygal1711

maanmeet1 IF-Sizzlerz
maanmeet1
maanmeet1

totally agree ritu..........coz dats nt d only nite they wll b together.......they r together for life and once he makes her understand she will understand........

in any case people will him either a despo or how can he control n all.......he himself is killing all his desires for her betterment...........if people cant praise him at least dont blame him.........TM its nt for u dear........just a general statement............

he might b thinking dat once she come to knw d reason den she will try to give him his happiness by putting herself in danger..........for him geet is most imp.........more den himself..........

Rituparnaa

Go to top