Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Is Maan Doing a right thing avoiding Geet??PIC pg7 (Page 2)

NaughtyNihu IF-Dazzler
NaughtyNihu
NaughtyNihu

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
well may be he is juss nervous too....bcoz like he sed at breakfast..he has promised for her happiness n SR is also one of dem..she wants to get close to him.....buh he cna't do it like he sed...so he is juss taking time...to think hw to tell her!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WeAimToPleasebubblygal1711

euphoric IF-Rockerz
euphoric
euphoric

Avoiding Geet is not a solution, however it looks that more than her he doesn't trust himself around her... He's worried sick about her but this is a sensitive issue and surely requires some serious dialogue between the husband and the wife... I don't really blame him but feel sorry for him too. But considering Geet's condition this can take a toll on her.

I'm scared that this will make her insecure and would push her back in confusion and self-doubt. This needs to be sorted out.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AmoureuxWeAimToPleasebubblygal1711

-Priti11- IF-Sizzlerz

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Amoureux--Nargis--WeAimToPleasebubblygal1711

nahtani88 IF-Sizzlerz
nahtani88
nahtani88

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
I am very sure that Geet will find out that he is lying as it is she knows that he cant lie , n Maan just needs to prepare himself so that he can break the news to Geet . Although i am disappointed that Maan is avoiding her completely , i feel at least he should have hugged her today before going to office . I hope u agree.

AmoureuxWeAimToPleasebubblygal1711

kahkashansakina IF-Sizzlerz
kahkashansakina
kahkashansakina

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
sorry to that geet is the one told him 4her first child after him and she took promise for save child from him so he is saving both of them.avoiding her .he is right thing doing second thing he have tenssion and restless that why he is behaving like this........

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WeAimToPleasebubblygal1711

bubblygal1711 IF-Sizzlerz
bubblygal1711
bubblygal1711

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nargis--

I just saw the pre-cap video that Shinus has posted...and again my heart bled for Geet.  She saw Maan sleeping again...and the disappointment shone in her eyes.....yeh kaisa SITAM hai yaaro??  I know what it feels like to be in Geet's place.  My hubby is also a man of few words, and especially when he is pereshan.....he also clamps up.   I hate it...that I can see that he is upset and hurting, but I don't know the cause of it...it is very frustrating.   Geet....my heart goes out to you....i feel for you right now. 

Ok Maan lovers....I am a Maan lover too...but really...he needs to share this with her soon....  I understand that he does want to give her stress physically, but mentally and emotionally...he is drowning her in STRESS>...why can he not see that??

Ok...now i have watched the episode....and i will still leave my above comments, because i still feel the same.   

These CVs are making me NUTs!!  Yaar....
Aaj phir se wohi kal wala GHATIYA dialogue...."Mein aisa nahi kar sakta....woh maa banewali hai"!!  

This dialogue is misleading...actually incorrect...but i think that the CVs are purposely trying to create the air of DRAMA.....but it could have been done more intelligently.   The CVs really underestimate the viewer's intelligence far too many times!! 

We all know Geet's physical conditional is comprimised due to the pregnancy, so why not give Maan dialouges that say, ke "Mein tumhari jaan aur khatre main nahi daal sakta...issliye muje tumse doori rakh ni hogi..."  This would mae far more sense...no??

My favorite dialogue for today....

"Ek number ke joothe hai aap...agar meri yaad aayi hoti toh ek baar to phone kiya hota na.  Kal raat ko bhi muh modd ke so gaye the aap...Lekin aaj mein nahi thaki hoon....Toh bilkul soch samaj ke aap ghar pe aayeiga....Kyoon ke aaj aap ki IZZAT ko KHATRA hai!!!EmbarrassedROFL  Loved it!!

But i am saddened..that the precap in the video will be tomorrow....after Geet has already warned Maan that she wants him....and still he goes to sleep..or feigns being asleep.   Sorry Geet...my heart goes out to you!!Cry 
She has no idea why he is behaving so....She must be feeling so rejected...no?  Angry

thanks a Lott dear... for such wonderful lines.... Your 100% correct....Cvs are making us dumb...the line @b is COrrectttt........
she is feeling rejected... only dadi is talking with her... there is a danger also... feeling rejected... she may feel maan lost interest.....I hope she wont think like that.. but Maan behavior is like that... We cant even blame her for that... and Maan needs to know... Newly married weds... needs to have the physical thing... because... from that moment only... two will become one... and understanding, intimacy...etc.. will be even strong... it is next step after marriage... he cannot avoid it... he should tell geet....

lovetheserial--Nargis--WeAimToPlease

bubblygal1711
bubblygal1711

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mechantefille

I too feel bad for both of them, but Maan just doesn't know how to handle the situation...once the 5-6 days have gone he'll probably speak to the doc to find out how she is. 

Geet should just seduce him...interesting track that!

till then geet will be down....her stress level will increase....

unless he is not spending with her... how can she seduce him....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

WeAimToPlease

bubblygal1711
bubblygal1711

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by acjanfeb1

no. maan is not doing the right thing avoiding geet .
 marraige is not only about physical relationship. i do understand about  it starts with physical relationship but not everytime . it is not compulsory that you have to consummate in the first night or following night. you can always enjoy talking and sharing  moments  and can take the relation to next level. in maan and geet case we know maan is avoiding becoz of geet health but why maan is not comforting geet he can spend time with geet and can enjoy candid moments . i don't why he is doing so. uneccessarily it is giving stress to geet and he himself is in stress which can be avoidable.

Yeah i to agree...Marriage is not about physical relationship....now geet's mind is blank page... dont know suddenly what happen to maan....she didnt even question him.... being totally blank... how can she think Maan dont want physical relationship...she  wanted him to be close with her....for that he should tell the truth...

and your correct... at least she can spend some time with her....unnecessary stress....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

meravigiliso

Go to top