Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bubblygal1711 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Rituparnaa

Cant even think how ppl blame the man who has done "What Not" for his lady love ! That too just for one night.......

He'll defo share this but dont you think he needs to make an environment for that to tell the harsh truth abt the abortion part?
They are now bonded forever then why is there so much haste that what he's done is totally overlooked?
And most importantly he himself is suffering so much....he denied his own desires for her sake but still he is at fault?
And if at all he never cared abt her condition n proceeded yday and something would have happened to her then again ppl will start accusing that he couldnt control himself for one night while he is having a whole life with her.........isnt it?
This man is out of world char wise......hope u understand what I meant to say.........
Am proud of this char always n stand with his decision .........he was absolutely right by avoiding the physical intimacy with her coz he talked all properly during the breakfast time n all today.Hope this counts that he never avoids her.....just he's avoiding the physical thing.Thats it.Infact this things being gonna a would be mother Geet should understand more than Maan.

Just my POV dear.....sorry to differ with you !

I respect your pov ....thanks for sharing it....

but this is a very delicate situation.... i did say he was right in avoiding having physical relationship with her... but can geet able to read his mind why he is doing like this.... creating environment will delay in time... doc only gave few days... and as i said... she wanted him to be close with her... just being in Maan situation your telling... just be in geet's situation.... she is newly married.. he SR was flop... she doesnt even have and idea whats the reason and even that she took it in positive way... she didnt even question him about last night....the night which was very intimate and he suddenly change 180 deg.... what will go around a girls heart.....and she doesnt know her condition is bad.... she know she is preggy... but having physical thing is common at the time of preggy... she knew it so only she is okay having love.... but is she a antaryami to know what is maan thinking.....being unaware why he is doing all this... she will feel insecure..... as i newly wed bride... their will be sooo much dream and expectations....

as i girl... i am feeling bad for geet.....
Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: maanmeet1

totally agree ritu..........coz dats nt d only nite they wll b together.......they r together for life and once he makes her understand she will understand........

in any case people will him either a despo or how can he control n all.......he himself is killing all his desires for her betterment...........if people cant praise him at least dont blame him.........TM its nt for u dear........just a general statement............

he might b thinking dat once she come to knw d reason den she will try to give him his happiness by putting herself in danger..........for him geet is most imp.........more den himself..........

Absolutely right Roopa ! At least am expecting this understanding from those who really cared a lot abt Geet n her baby.....most interestingly so far Geet has nt been shown in stress ....just she's wondering abt why he left taht night.....but here we are getting so much anticiaptions....😆
Hope things will get better towards the weekend............I wonder if in real world gals ditched by NRIs really get a man like Maan Singh Khurana !
Edited by Rituparnaa - 13 years ago
sana_sugarbun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I dont mind abt the deed part since my heart is bleeding for Maan too. Even he has emotions and wants it badly but he keeps reminding himself abt her condition. Bechara MK😭. 

But what i dont get is he could've called her atleast or give a slight peck on the cheek b4 leaving for work. Whats the harm in tht???😕How long can he avoid her??Shes his wife now. By this behavior Geet is gonna get all stressed out. How can he forget this very imp part???
ANGILS.KALI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Its very difficult to her to accept his behavier, in betweet marriage he is trying to get close to her all time . . .even that tied hand vala scien . . . . And after varmala and photographar vala scien. . . He get so romantic. . . . . Suddenly he avoiding her, keep distances. . .its more stress for geet, more mu 4 her. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . He need to talk to her. .. . . .
bubblygal1711 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Hasini...lovely post..👏 n i so agree.. i dunno why Munda cant have a heart to heart wit Geet...... his behaviour will anyways hurt Geet.. she will think of it as a rejection.... n its gonna anyway stress her..even if MSk never wants to stress her..... its really sad 

thanks tanu dear......it will hurt her.... this needs to be sorted out..... as soon as possible.... he is right stopping himself... but not right in hiding the truth from her.....i think she will burst out when she feels annoyed of his behavior....
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
i really respect maan's pov for keeping distance he did that too before wedding than why not after wedding without hurting geet, awwwww innocent geet i feel really bad for her, but maan's overwhelming sense of responsibility is not doing any good for his relationship with geet he promised that he will never ever let her cry or never let anyone hurt her but he is hurting her, maan should keep a distance in a normal way but sleeping early,not talking and behaving the way he should its bad!!

Mallu
kellz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i hope i dont get banned for this
but i'm wondering dont doctors know Maaneet are married
and so of course they would tell MSK if 'martial relations' would hurt the baby how stupid do the cvs think we are?
i'm sure maan wont hurt the baby if they did do something
bubblygal1711 thumbnail
Originally posted by: maanmeet1

totally agree ritu..........coz dats nt d only nite they wll b together.......they r together for life and once he makes her understand she will understand........

in any case people will him either a despo or how can he control n all.......he himself is killing all his desires for her betterment...........if people cant praise him at least dont blame him.........TM its nt for u dear........just a general statement............

he might b thinking dat once she come to knw d reason den she will try to give him his happiness by putting herself in danger..........for him geet is most imp.........more den himself..........

yeah it is not the only night they will be together... but in that same night he was tooooo intimate and suddenly changed....what she will think....and i said that he should make her understand as soon as possible before she gets insecure..... and i didnt tell he was wrong in keep himself away for making love but... not telling her the reason why he stopped himself.....

if he thinks like that... then def she would feel sad....
bubblygal1711 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mllu.N

i really respect maan's pov for keeping distance he did that too before wedding than why not after wedding without hurting geet, awwwww innocent geet i feel really bad for her, but maan's overwhelming sense of responsibility is not doing any good for his relationship with geet he promised that he will never ever let her cry or never let anyone hurt her but he is hurting her, maan should keep a distance in a normal way but sleeping early,not talking and behaving the way he should its bad!!

Mallu

yup agree with you.... 100% correct.....he can behave normally....
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Nice topic...
My heart went out for Geet
For a women her first night is somthing she always looks out ...
I feel maan truly did'nt see her state of mind..
He started of beautifully but the whole night took a U turn for Geet

I think he could have been a little more considerate..

After he felt he was taking a step which he wanted to control instead of  just asking her to lie down and he sleeping , he would have taken her to show the moon from their window and  stars and may be spoke a few words thanking looking at the sky and they could have sat down near the window ona rocking chair or something and slept in each others arms,..

I mean for geet she has gone through so much atleast she would have felt that her first night would have been blissful atleast by these actions of Maan.

He did'nt want to do anythings which would harm Geet or the fetus growing inside her since he has seen Geet in a state of danger, so this sould have been a better approach so that Geet would feel she is spending her first night  on the arms of her husband.

And the following morning avoiding her..
She is pregnant and stree would definatly  be taking a toll on her

Few beautioful words would have made her day ..
Words of love and tenderness...

Geet may understand Maan's situation but for a women point of view i feel truly sorryf or her.