Is Maan Doing a right thing avoiding Geet??PIC pg7

bubblygal1711 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Poor geet... I am feeling really bad for her... and Maan Also...but how long he is going to avoid her....for god sake she is his wife.... he is going to face her every night....and one more thing for morning cant he just make one call to her.... she even didnt feel bad about it... she is trying to take everything positive.... but how long she will tolerate this...?? he is really undergoing sooo much stress.... he is afraid of giving her physical stress... but now he is giving her mental stress...is this the promise he made....already she has undergone soo much.... now she is happy that she finally got happiness because of maan.... she always says she believes Maan more than fate....

but doesn't he trying to broke her trust by hiding the truth and making her sad by avoiding her...I know he is avoiding S** because of geet's condition... atleast he should tell her the truth and take her to doc and do complete check up and decide what to do??... i am really getting angry on Maan.... he is not a kid... he is matured than geet.... he should think right at this kind of situation....is he going to avoid honeymoon also.... Poor geet....

What do you all say....???
Edited by bubblygal1711 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Lina. thumbnail
He's just worried. I dont blame him but Geet better teach him a lesson. 😆
bubblygal1711 thumbnail
Originally posted by: WhiteFantasy

He's just worried. I dont blame him but Geet better teach him a lesson. 😆

I want her to do something.....but he will again try to change the topic...
.Lina. thumbnail
Originally posted by: bubblygal1711

I want her to do something.....but he will again try to change the topic...

yea ur rite he will. 😛
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I just saw the pre-cap video that Shinus has posted...and again my heart bled for Geet.  She saw Maan sleeping again...and the disappointment shone in her eyes.....yeh kaisa SITAM hai yaaro??  I know what it feels like to be in Geet's place.  My hubby is also a man of few words, and especially when he is pereshan.....he also clamps up.   I hate it...that I can see that he is upset and hurting, but I don't know the cause of it...it is very frustrating.   Geet....my heart goes out to you....i feel for you right now. 

Ok Maan lovers....I am a Maan lover too...but really...he needs to share this with her soon....  I understand that he doesn't want to give her stress physically, but mentally and emotionally...he is drowning her in STRESS>...why can he not see that??

Ok...now i have watched the episode....and i will still leave my above comments, because i still feel the same.   

These CVs are making me NUTs!!  Yaar....
Aaj phir se wohi kal wala GHATIYA dialogue...."Mein aisa nahi kar sakta....woh maa banewali hai"!!  

This dialogue is misleading...actually incorrect...but i think that the CVs are purposely trying to create the air of DRAMA.....but it could have been done more intelligently.   The CVs really underestimate the viewer's intelligence far too many times!! 

We all know Geet's physical conditional is comprimised due to the pregnancy, so why not give Maan dialouges that say, ke "Mein tumhari jaan aur khatre main nahi daal sakta...issliye muje tumse doori rakh ni hogi..."  This would make far more sense...no??

My favorite dialogue for today....

"Ek number ke joothe hai aap...agar meri yaad aayi hoti toh ek baar to phone kiya hota na.  Kal raat ko bhi muh modd ke so gaye the aap...Lekin aaj mein nahi thaki hoon....Toh bilkul soch samaj ke aap ghar pe aayeiga....Kyoon ke aaj aap ki IZZAT ko KHATRA hai!!!😳🤣  Loved it!!

But i am saddened..that the precap in the video will be tomorrow....after Geet has already warned Maan that she wants him....and still he goes to sleep..or feigns being asleep.   Sorry Geet...my heart goes out to you!!😭 
She has no idea why he is behaving so....She must be feeling so rejected...no?  😡
Edited by --Nargis-- - 13 years ago
mechantefille thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I too feel bad for both of them, but Maan just doesn't know how to handle the situation...once the 5-6 days have gone he'll probably speak to the doc to find out how she is. 

Geet should just seduce him...interesting track that!
meravigiliso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

no. maan is not doing the right thing avoiding geet .
 marraige is not only about physical relationship. i do understand about  it starts with physical relationship but not everytime . it is not compulsory that you have to consummate in the first night or following night. you can always enjoy talking and sharing  moments  and can take the relation to next level. in maan and geet case we know maan is avoiding becoz of geet health but why maan is not comforting geet he can spend time with geet and can enjoy candid moments . i don't why he is doing so. uneccessarily it is giving stress to geet and he himself is in stress which can be avoidable.
Edited by acjanfeb1 - 13 years ago
bubblygal1711 thumbnail
Originally posted by: WhiteFantasy

yea ur rite he will. 😛

And Make him understand that even whatever may be the situation... he should hide anything for her... this is were a understanding comes....i hope all goes well...😊
NaughtyNihu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
well may be he is juss nervous too....bcoz like he sed at breakfast..he has promised for her happiness n SR is also one of dem..she wants to get close to him.....buh he cna't do it like he sed...so he is juss taking time...to think hw to tell her!!
euphoric thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Avoiding Geet is not a solution, however it looks that more than her he doesn't trust himself around her... He's worried sick about her but this is a sensitive issue and surely requires some serious dialogue between the husband and the wife... I don't really blame him but feel sorry for him too. But considering Geet's condition this can take a toll on her.

I'm scared that this will make her insecure and would push her back in confusion and self-doubt. This needs to be sorted out.