Tere Liye
Tere Liye

This ws xpected.... (Page 2)

lilsweety IF-Dazzler
lilsweety
lilsweety

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

gosh yes... we got good taanu scenes da day before and yesterday ws a total disaster full of jerk's crap....

i'v no faith in CVs but im watchin da show with a hope dat taani will NEVER marry ritesh and our onu will save her day by marryn her.... because..... taani belongs only to onu.... Day Dreaming ppl who think other wise, dream on....
Onu taani ka pati hai.....i only know dat i m watching da show with dat fact only...

Edited by lilsweety - 26 January 2011 at 11:32pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Starktastic

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
same here lil sweety... same here......
deeps07 IF-Dazzler
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

gosh yes... we got good taanu scenes da day before and yesterday ws a total disaster full of jerk's crap....

i'v no faith in CVs but im watchin da show with a hope dat taani will NEVER marry ritesh and our onu will save her day by marryn her.... because..... taani belongs only to onu.... Day Dreaming ppl who think other wise, dream on....

dream on never to get on..WinkROFL...

deeps07 IF-Dazzler
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lilsweety

Yup.........this ws surely xpected.atleast i xpected dis.............no no i m nt talking abt. the story of 2day's epi.i m talking abt. "episode devoid of taanu"........i truly xpectedd.....ystdy ws a taanulicious epi and so today the whole wpi ws devoid of taanu xcept in the beginning tht two hardly for a min......y cant cvs see us happy..............i knew tht one day if we get such a nyc epi, we surely cant xpect the another epi to be gud...................hate u cvs for 2day's epi................as usual u again made us unhappyCry

ohh...same here yaar...i had a feeling to that it is going to taanu less episode...Ouch...cv's aur unke kanjhoosy....Angrydown to BT dustbin...i have already done it...WinkLOL
RiyaDutta IF-Sizzlerz
RiyaDutta
RiyaDutta

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:28am | IP Logged
The CVs are mad only.....Angry
Wat else can we say abt them for showing such utter crap all the time....Angry
But m happy we atleast got a sweet,pute and divine TaAnu hug.....DancingDay Dreaming
And Anu-Taani marriage will happen for sure.....coz "Anu Taani ke pati hain aur humesha rahenge"Day Dreaming

Love,
Riya
xpakigirlx Senior Member
xpakigirlx
xpakigirlx

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:02am | IP Logged
YaaA...u R rYT ....:(

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Tere Liye Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index