Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

gosh yes... we got good taanu scenes da day before and yesterday ws a total disaster full of jerk's crap....

i'v no faith in CVs but im watchin da show with a hope dat taani will NEVER marry ritesh and our onu will save her day by marryn her.... because..... taani belongs only to onu.... 😍 ppl who think other wise, dream on....

dream on never to get on..😉🤣...

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: lilsweety

Yup.........this ws surely xpected.atleast i xpected dis.............no no i m nt talking abt. the story of 2day's epi.i m talking abt. "episode devoid of taanu"........i truly xpectedd.....ystdy ws a taanulicious epi and so today the whole wpi ws devoid of taanu xcept in the beginning tht two hardly for a min......y cant cvs see us happy..............i knew tht one day if we get such a nyc epi, we surely cant xpect the another epi to be gud...................hate u cvs for 2day's epi................as usual u again made us unhappy😭

ohh...same here yaar...i had a feeling to that it is going to taanu less episode......cv's aur unke kanjhoosy....😡down to BT dustbin...i have already done it...😉😆
RiyaDutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
The CVs are mad only.....😡
Wat else can we say abt them for showing such utter crap all the time....😡
But m happy we atleast got a sweet,pute and divine TaAnu hug.....😍
And Anu-Taani marriage will happen for sure.....coz "Anu Taani ke pati hain aur humesha rahenge"😍

Love,
Riya