India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

This ws xpected....

lilsweety IF-Dazzler
lilsweety
lilsweety

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Yup.........this ws surely xpected.atleast i xpected dis.............no no i m nt talking abt. the story of 2day's epi.i m talking abt. "episode devoid of taanu"........i truly xpectedd.....ystdy ws a taanulicious epi and so today the whole wpi ws devoid of taanu xcept in the beginning tht two hardly for a min......y cant cvs see us happy..............i knew tht one day if we get such a nyc epi, we surely cant xpect the another epi to be gud...................hate u cvs for 2day's epi................as usual u again made us unhappyCry

Edited by lilsweety - 26 January 2011 at 10:15am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mohit_rockstardeeps07Curlylocks

mints05 Senior Member
mints05
mints05

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
today's episode was f**king bad!!Dead
i mean first of all so less taanu, 2. ritesh gonna marry taani in just 3 days!!!!! ,
3. irritating laboni...AngryAngryAngry

laboni and ritesh scenes are always so loud and those same irritaing dialogues...
seriously, iam fed up of it!!...OuchOuch

the whole episode was dedicated to laboni maa and ritesh!!!
hated today's episode like anything....DeadDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Riyal-

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
its expected from the Cvs jerks....they can never see us happy for one day.....i know the next episode is a mental torture for us....

next time lets just accept it that one good beautiful scenes of TaAnu...and the next night would be mental torture for us....

i know they will give us more mental torture and blackmail us with a touching beautiful and soulful TaAnu scenes so that they can make us accept their mental torture with peace.....

so disgusting of the Cvs
lilsweety IF-Dazzler
lilsweety
lilsweety

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

its expected from the Cvs jerks....they can never see us happy for one day.....i know the next episode is a mental torture for us....

next time lets just accept it that one good beautiful scenes of TaAnu...and the next night would be mental torture for us....

i know they will give us more mental torture and blackmail us with a touching beautiful and soulful TaAnu scenes so that they can make us accept their mental torture with peace.....

so disgusting of the Cvs

truee.............i just iwsh taani- ritesh marriage dosent hapenShocked
barunslakku IF-Rockerz
barunslakku
barunslakku

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
hey the mariage wont happen...cvs said na ritesh taani mariage wnt happen
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
well the marriage won't happen...instead anu will marry taani...or i can't wait to watch how our TaAnu gets married...though yes SR will not happen now for sure....

Nikita_David

lilsweety IF-Dazzler
lilsweety
lilsweety

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

well the marriage won't happen...instead anu will marry taani...or i can't wait to watch how our TaAnu gets married...though yes SR will not happen now for sure....
hw can u be so sure ocz the cvs just were thinking abt. no taani- ritesh marriage??
Curlylocks IF-Stunnerz
Curlylocks
Curlylocks

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
gosh yes... we got good taanu scenes da day before and yesterday ws a total disaster full of jerk's crap....

i'v no faith in CVs but im watchin da show with a hope dat taani will NEVER marry ritesh and our onu will save her day by marryn her.... because..... taani belongs only to onu.... Day Dreaming ppl who think other wise, dream on....

deeps07

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index