Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: tanthya

Marriage is an Athenic weaving together of families, of two souls with their individual fates and destinies, of time and eternity - everyday life married to the timeless mysteries of the soul.

[wondering at 1st anniversary statement..........This is the first anniversary that you are celebrating with us....looking forward to many more !! ]

Hey tanths

Thank youπŸ€—.  Love the card and esp. "holding hands"picture victure. I figured that the first meant first time sharing with you guys. You knew I would. You covered all the bases. So thoughtful as always. πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒπŸ₯³
tanthya thumbnail

Mera,

Today is ur anniversay..a smiling,cheerful PP tho hona chahiye , aaj..

or some colorful painting of your's...

MERARAI thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

Mera,

Today is ur anniversay..a smiling,cheerful PP tho hona chahiye , aaj..

or some colorful painting of your's...

You read my mind. I was just thinking the same thing. Just for the day. My Boss PP makes me chuckle but I'll bring it back later. 

What's yours? Looks like a clown's hat, sometimes like a metal jar with tooth brushes.

On spaceship?
Edited by MERARAI - 13 years ago
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: MERARAI

You read my mind. I was just thinking the same thing. Just for the day. My Boss PP makes me chuckle but I'll bring it back later. 

What's yours? Looks like a clown's hat, sometimes like a metal jar with tooth brushes.

On spaceship?

I'll come..not a clown..A splash of color falling and creating ripples of varied hues...much like Aarushi falling into Thakur's life and creating ripples in everybody's life...
Edited by tanthya - 13 years ago
Sarun_wahifan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wishing you a very happy marriage anniversary and lots of happiness ahead.😊. i hardly come on the forum but i've always been following ur wonderfull posts di !! coz that always keeps me hooked to the show... thanx for your wonderfull analysys...anyways , wishing both of you all the happiness and sucess ahead in many more years to come..πŸ€—
Sun7shine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
A very very happy anniversary , Mera di... πŸ₯³ . I wish u a life full of love, togetherness, happiness and good health.
MERARAI thumbnail
Originally posted by: kriya_fan

wishing you a very happy marriage anniversary and lots of happiness ahead.😊. i hardly come on the forum but i've always been following ur wonderfull posts di !! coz that always keeps me hooked to the show... thanx for your wonderfull analysys...anyways , wishing both of you all the happiness and sucess ahead in many more years to come..πŸ€—

Thank you kriya_fanπŸ˜ƒ

MERARAI thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sun7shine

A very very happy anniversary , Mera di... πŸ₯³ . I wish u a life full of love, togetherness, happiness and good health.

Thank you Sun7ShineπŸ˜ƒ
Sarun_wahifan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MERARAI

Thank you kriya_fanπŸ˜ƒ

my pleasure di !! πŸ€— will pray to god for ur happiness so that u can always provide us with the wonderfull knowledge and  wisdom of yours..... love u... t c...
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Edited by shumi. - 13 years ago