Poll

Would you like to see Geet seducing Maan?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
mechantefille thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
I think this tym Geet will take the 1st step outta sheer frustration...do you think it'll be fun to see it or the consequences will be bad. what do you think...fun to watch or not?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maaniqra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
of course yaar take maan sudhar jaye aur u know naaaaaaaaa☺️
lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
YES, YES, YES....

It would be fun to watch 😳Geet daring Maan seductively😍.  She has done it before but always failed in her attempts to have him in her arms and HE has always played the trump card.  He wins👍🏼.  But Geet needs to prod him, poke him, tease him and finally seduce him.  I wouldnt even mind a baring and a pole dance😆, if she has to (LOL).
rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
this will be the best epi eva ;-)
mechantefille thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: lovetheserial

YES, YES, YES....

It would be fun to watch 😳Geet daring Maan seductively😍.  She has done it before but always failed in her attempts to have him in her arms and HE has always played the trump card.  He wins👍🏼.  But Geet needs to prod him, poke him, tease him and finally seduce him.  I wouldnt even mind a baring and a pole dance😆, if she has to (LOL).

Ooooh liking ur posst a lot...hmmmm😍
She /they needn't go all the way..but just a teensy bit more seduction than yday wud b gr8.
ddrock thumbnail
yaar ab geet ko hi kuch karna parega...
Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
😳YES YES YES....V want to c Geet seducing MAAN...😳

After tomorrow , Geet will realize that something is bothering Maan seriously & so she shud try to seduce him & break his resistance....make him a PURUSH from a MAHAPURUSH....😆

Ok sooo I feel that the wordings of this song....Perfectly suit our MAANEET situation sooo Geet shud put on a red or white sareee & use this song...😳

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=sydT76PgUb0[/YOUTUBE]

Also in today's episode....while Geet is waiting for her MAAN she cud b singing this song....It perfectly fits her situation :😳

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=kG2iMmccUds[/YOUTUBE]
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
this should be worked out but rationally by geet keeping in mind the khurana code of conduct and reaching the verdict with solid proves!!!!

Geet we are with you, dont let yourself hurt i respect maan's decision but this is not the way!!!

and i respectfully disagree with the seduction idea, geet must show some selfrespect and she will by fighting the situation rationally.

Mallu
Edited by Mllu.N - 13 years ago
saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: mechantefille

I think this tym Geet will take the 1st step outta sheer frustration...do you think it'll be fun to see it or the consequences will be bad. what do you think...fun to watch or not?

can't wait for it😆😆😆 
shaz01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Definitely!!

Maan toh kuch karne waala hai nahi...someone has to initiate it...apni Geet bhi kisi se kam nahi...munde ko sab kuch sikha degi LOL