EVERYONE....PLEASE READ IT.....PLEASE

Tuli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I was surfing channels after 10pm and I saw a promo of star plus's one of the new show "love you zindagi" and my eyes fell out to see that the female protagonist of the show is named "GEET" πŸ˜• πŸ˜² yeah !!! ... I am soooooooooo pissed off with star plus....😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

I think we all should submit a petition against it...i mean how can two shows have the same character names.....please please pleassssssse mods do something.....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
its not against any lawsπŸ˜† shows can same character names lol...>3...  bt i do agree it is frustrating..
Tuli thumbnail

Originally posted by: _innocent_

its not against any lawsπŸ˜† shows can same character names lol...>3...  bt i do agree it is frustrating..

but I dont remember seeing any two shows with same names...won't it be confusing....?????????
-Zoya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
It had to be Geet - The name of the main protagnist of the show love you zindagi as it is based on the film Jab We Met!!!
Just chill guys!!!
The girl is no where near our Geet Hand... Sorry she is no where near our GEET MAAN SINGH KHURANA!!!

.Lina. thumbnail
It's okay. Chill. It's just a name. πŸ˜‰
Tuli thumbnail
o....ok then...lets chillax..yeah there can't be anyone like our Mrs. Maan singh khurana... πŸ€—
preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think that show is the remake of Jab we met.
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
maybe they thought that will the same name as one of the biggest hit dialy shows, their show will do well tooπŸ˜† i dont know, maybe.
smrite thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
well i saw that and alerady posted about it.heard that it is some copy of jab we met movie so her name is also copied from movie but it feels bad that geet is so popular right now and the show itself name is geet and there is another lead coming with geet if geet had ended then it was not problem but same time two shows lead name same is not good.and they also say same type of things like on starting of geet's promo they praised geet like this is story of girl who did something different in life which everyone is proud of and this new show luv u zindagi they keep saying jiyo toh geet jaise dont like it