India-Forums

We'll Miss You Max&Manik. We know your commin back

DesiGirl_ IF-Rockerz
DesiGirl_
DesiGirl_

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged

Okay So we all know that the spoiler was a shocker Cry
Max and Manik did NOT deserve to be out.
I know they are upset, and i want them to know that everyone wants them back on the show!
Wildcard MUST MUST MUST bring them back, and i'm sure it will
Leave your NICE messages here.
Please don't bash here because I'm gonna show this to them, AND bashing is against the rules as well!! 
SO BE NICE!OR ELSE! Evil Smile
 LOL

Your generated text image

Edited by Sweetu.Baby - 29 January 2011 at 6:38pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

vazyanezrozaewaokkkshanak.hot-X-NeeNee-X-ashwik_arvi10-Aicha-WreckLasstulipbaby53

DesiGirl_ IF-Rockerz
DesiGirl_
DesiGirl_

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged

Dear M&Ms,

You guys are AMAZING dancers, and you know that very well! =)
As I've always said, I will support you no matter what. In or out, your my winners.
Don't worry, beuase their IS a wildcard, that will deff. bring you both back Heart
Keep Dancing and rocking!

- Sweetu

Edited by Sweetu.Baby - 26 January 2011 at 10:24am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

okkk-X-NeeNee-X-WreckLass

_Meena_ IF-Achieverz
_Meena_
_Meena_

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged

i hope they come back through wild card

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

okkkirene_c-X-NeeNee-X-DesiGirl_

-X-NeeNee-X- IF-Dazzler
-X-NeeNee-X-
-X-NeeNee-X-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
The elimination is a shocker once again! Disapprove

Was really upset to know Max & Manik have gone but they WILL be back! Through the Wild Card Entries! No doubt!

You ARE amazing dancers! And we will miss you lots! Your dancing! Your raps! Everything! But not for long! Coz you'll back! Lol

We will all vote for youu and make sure you come back!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

okkkDesiGirl_

WreckLass IF-Sizzlerz
WreckLass
WreckLass

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
the only thing left to do is to hope that they will be back thru WCUnhappy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

okkk-X-NeeNee-X-DesiGirl_

-Sonya- IF-Dazzler
-Sonya-
-Sonya-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
MAX and Manik got eliminated!!!!!! Why god!! gosshh i loved them sooo muchhhh!!
CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

Hate DID D now!! Gosh why them!! they were one of My Favz! They Have to be back! Ohhhhh will misss them sooo muchhh!

okkk-X-NeeNee-X-

DesiGirl_ IF-Rockerz
DesiGirl_
DesiGirl_

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sonya-

NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
MAX and Manik got eliminated!!!!!! Why god!! gosshh i loved them sooo muchhhh!!
CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

Hate DID D now!! Gosh why them!! they were one of My Favz! They Have to be back! Ohhhhh will misss them sooo muchhh!
sweetie, i know exactly how you feel. I really want them to come back. i cant imagine watching DID not seeing them their Cry

okkk-X-NeeNee-X-

ashwik_arvi10 IF-Dazzler
ashwik_arvi10
ashwik_arvi10

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Nice Post Sweetu... Thumbs Up

Dear Max and Manik! Embarrassed

I just can't believe you guys got eliminated!! How in the world can you guys get eliminated so fast?? I don't want to say anything about elimination and all I want to say is that you guys are the best!! I don't care if you are in the show or not but for me and for all your crazy fans you guys are winners for us! You guys are amazing dancers and all we have to do is wait for Wild Card and then you guys are back! Anyways, I love you guys and just keep rocking the way you guys are! Heart

PS... Manik you are just soo cute!! Embarrassed Keeping being cute and so not forget that you are just amazing as a person and a dancer! And also I am your biggest fan ever! Heart

PSS.... Manik + Choco = Moco!! Embarrassed

Edited by Chocolover101 - 26 January 2011 at 2:27pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

okkk-X-NeeNee-X-dmgmjht4everDesiGirl_RagMasta

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index